• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PT141 nasal spray?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used the PSL PT141 as a nasal spray? Can this be dissolved in a 26ml nasal pump bottle of saline solution?

Has anyone used the PSL PT141 as a nasal spray? Can this be dissolved in a 26ml nasal pump bottle of saline solution?

That is a good question..

the answer is no, but I tried the "classic" subcutaneous injection and I must say that you have to be careful.
this product is really powerful on both men and women

... good sex everyone ;)

the answer is no, but I tried the "classic" subcutaneous injection and I must say that you have to be careful.
this product is really powerful on both men and women

... good sex everyone ;)
these are not joke.. i suggest people start low, these will make anyone a spring chicken.. when I first used it I was blown away, I thought it was all hype.. NOPE, this stuff is real as it gets.

I ordered 2 bottles. I tried 1ml and it worked well, from what I read 1.75 to 2ml is the recommended dose. what did you all go with?

It's possible but would burn like a bitch

usually the dose starts from 250 mcg up to 1 mg (which I do not recommend if you are healthy and do not have erection problems)
I typically take 300-400mcg and fuck for hours

Just to make sure I am doing this right, I mixed it with 1ml of bac water and used an insulin pin to inj 10 units,

Back