• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Scary Stories

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tis the season. What scary, weird, freaky stories do you have?

When I was a kid we lived in the country. For the most part, it was quiet and nothing too weird happened. But there were a couple of times I had some "what the fuck was that?" moments. The bathroom in our house had an almost full wall width mirror. So anywhere you were in the bathroom, you could see everything in it. I was in those wonderful teenage years and started to lean in to take a closer look at my hair and zits that came at that age. Just as I stopped leaning in, a distinctive "haaaah" sound came into my right ear. The noise like you would make if you were trying to breathe and fog up the mirror. My eyes darted to the right, because it sounded like it was right in my ear. Nothing. I looked around the small bathroom and there was nothing. I decided my teenage mirror check was good and left.

Another time, I'd been left home alone. It was summer, no a/c and hot. All doors and windows were open. Our living room was at one end of the house and the kitchen at the other. A long straight hallway with bedrooms off of it connected the two ends of the house. I was in the living room and got up to head to the kitchen. As my foot hit the single step into the hallway, I distinctly heard heavy boots walking on the sidewalk that went along the front of our house. The sidewalk literally ran right along the side of the house. The footsteps were headed towards the kitchen end where I was headed. So I bolted down the hallway, looking out the bedroom windows as I raced to other end to beat the footsteps to the kitchen and back door. I saw nothing. I hit the kitchen and ran out the door which opened to the same side as the sidewalk. Still nothing. I circled the house, looked in the partially wooded creek that ran beside us and couldn't see anything. I went back in the house, locked the back door, and sat in the heat with no fan (so I could hear anything), and kept a shotgun beside me the entire time. We had a long driveway from the main road, so I had time to sheepishly put away the shotgun before my parents got in the house.

I think I might have shared my "slender man" story before (wife was there too), but it happened long before anyone came up with the name slender man. What stories have you got?

on a dark rainy night I was leaving seattle and I got 2 strong coffees for the ride coming up on portland I was starting to feel the urge to take a dump, as we got closer we approached an old bridge, I turned to the driver and said I think I'm gonna need to find a spot to dump, it was then I saw the light turn red and the bridge started to rise, noooooooooo, I was certain if we didnt get accross I would shit myself. by luck the bridge lowered and my skivies were still clean, we rushed to the hotel I ran into the lobby and asked for a restroom and luckily the had one downstairs, I ran to the bathroom and unleashed a fury, the rest of the group could hear the blood curtling screams as I dumped my dirty brown dishwater into the porcelain throne. this night still haunts me

My government wants to chip and mark us in order to buy and sell

The End

You guys are harshing my halloween vibe. I bet you pass out baby carrots and toothbrushes to the kids in the neighborhood.
my neighbors came over and I had a bowl of badass candy under the table for the kids and one with tootsie rolls on the table for teenagers who think there too cool to put on a costume or even say trick or treat. my neighbors ask whats that bowl for pointing to the good candy out of sight, I replied that for the white kids and they immediately walked off. My wife says I knoiw you think your funny but that wasnt funny, I said I disagree I thought that was fucking hilarious and it gets funnier every time I tell it

I had a neighbor back in the day. He would give us candy, but we have to do something for him..

We had to stand about 30 feet away from him and he would pull his pants down and spread his cheeks to show his ass hole and make us look for about 7 seconds.

I thought it was a fair trade for candy, I was a sucker for some Sweet Tarts.

In my teens. We had this out of towner kid that was from a town or 2 away. He would show up to chill. Known by all but not really wanted. Tho he was older. Had a car. And would do wild shit. So we let em join us. He was the sheltered type. But would get out and do whatever it took to fit in.

Well one night. We were all up to no good and convinced him we all joined a frat. And we would let em in if he went thru with the hazing. Man this kid let us do some shit. There was a chick there that said we gotta shave your nipples. OK he says. She nairs him up then says. I gotta use a hair dryer to activate it. After some whinning. She used a razor to clear off the Nair. Dudes nipples were like bullseyes. We leave the house..

Time for shenanigans.
Ding dong ditch. But instead of running. When they open the door scream in the face b4 u blast off. Man he got this fat lady and her hillbilly husband chased em outta there and down the train tracks. It was hilarious. We all met back up when he lost the tail. Probly 1130 at night by now.

We say. OK. Last thing is u gotta get a stranger to let you in there house.
Ugh. Fucking shit we do as kids huh...
We picked the weirdo in the neighborhood. Rarely see this fella. We tell the kid. This is it. This house.

He goes. Bangs on the door. And tells the guy. Hey my car broke down can I use your phone. This is in the 90s b4 cells were everywhere. Mind u it's dark as fuck. We're teens.. Guy says sure. And let's em in the house. Then the dude looks out the door in all directions. Shuts the door and turns off the porch light. We're out side shitting bricks like yo wtf is happening. Half hour or so later the kid walks out happy as can be thinking he just got initiated into some bogus fraternity. And we're all shook. He played it off like nothing happened but we're all convinced he got fucked.

Sorry it was ghostly spooky. But I guess it was real life spooky.
Kids... The fuck were we thinkin.

You started a great topic, bro, and I don't want to lose it. I am sure that many have a story to tell, I tried to remember something, but in my entire life I have not had a single mystic story. Perhaps that's why I'm a bit sceptic about mysticism, etc.

IML Gear Cream!
I lived in a house that was built by a man who committed suicide in the woods behind the house. My sisters bedrooms were on the first floor and my parents and mine were on the second floor and they (sisters) swore the house was haunted. I never experienced anything paranormal in my life (so far). My wife has. She’s a big Halloween buff. Never really got into myself but one Halloween I will never forget…

my dad had a Jason vorhees mask one year ( different house than described above; this place was right in town) anyways…. He decided it would be funny to take a real chainsaw and chase trick or treaters down the street.

I remember crying when the cops took him away in the police cruiser. I didn’t think I’d ever see him again. I got use to seeing his dumbass get arrested for dumb shit like that after awhile.

crazy bastard.

Back