• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ACE TD & misc

NY_Angie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Fellas!

Place an order with Ace and half the goodies landed... waiting on the rest. I got some kits of gh which will help with the below mentioned.

Now, while I havent contributed to the AAS chat much, I've recently found out that I have a torn hip labrum, arthritis in my left knee again and just REALLY fucked up my MCL where it could possibly be ruptured.

I know I'm a mess.

MRI's will be on the 29th and 30th of Oct. When I found out what the damage is and how my Ortho will be proceeding, I will be starting a log.

Looking forward to it

You will love the Ace Labs HGH. They are excellent excellent quality. Enjoy :)

I got my other batch of goodies. OOhhhh gents the primo is soooo delicious looking. My heart is swelling with joy!

Today I get my MRI with contrast for my hip. I'll see what kinda of damage I have and then we'll go from there!

Happy Friday Fellas!

- - - Updated - - -

A very big thanks to Bones for the updates and the great communication

IF ACE doesn't come thru..for whatever reason..just give them some time..I have always been taken care of..

I will make it good..

I got my other batch of goodies. OOhhhh gents the primo is soooo delicious looking. My heart is swelling with joy!

Today I get my MRI with contrast for my hip. I'll see what kinda of damage I have and then we'll go from there!

Happy Friday Fellas!

- - - Updated - - -

A very big thanks to Bones for the updates and the great communication

It's always our privilege to serve, NY_Angie.

Bones

I second this. HGH, oils, and orals are all top notch from Ace. His Peptides are on point also.

Good choice in a sponsor.

Good because I'm gonna grab some TB500 or BPC - I ruptured or tore my MCL, my joints are a mess.

It's what a company does when something arises..ACE cares about their customers..and it shows..

I have happily recommended ACE to some members...no to friends,because they continue to come thru..

Back