• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Small TD

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's a little something to get me going real strong and pumping on all cylinders. I will be adding 200 mg next week of primo to my log. I think I want to stay on primo for at least 16 weeks working my way up to 600 mg each week. Of course I'll need a few more bottles but here's to a good start.
02d0d4e2e9f7b0bb6f33e34e8151d93b.jpg

Here's a little something to get me going real strong and pumping on all cylinders. I will be adding 200 mg next week of primo to my log. I think I want to stay on primo for at least 16 weeks working my way up to 600 mg each week. Of course I'll need a few more bottles but here's to a good start.
02d0d4e2e9f7b0bb6f33e34e8151d93b.jpg

Sick ass cycle! T500 w Primo ! I need to get some of the 500(similar to Sust). Make small volume so I would have room for high primo!
Verra Nice Blast! A few ius of Eurotropin would top it off nicely, or peptides!

Max
Jealous! I always want to run primo but, it is not cheap, lol

Sick ass cycle! T500 w Primo ! I need to get some of the 500(similar to Sust). Make small volume so I would have room for high primo!
Verra Nice Blast! A few ius of Eurotropin would top it off nicely, or peptides!

Max
Jealous! I always want to run primo but, it is not cheap, lol
I haven't ran primo since 2013 so this is a treat for sure.

Back