• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Up to date Thesis on AAS Subgroups , Use, Effects ! (Great read/download)

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I stumbled across this student’s Doctorate Thesis on AAS use and read the entire thing!
It hits on various topics but was really eye opening. I learned some very good information that I just did not realize about Steroids from the 1930’s up to 2021. The students thesis used very, very good referenced studies and papers . I highly recommend it !

Max

https://bora.uib.no/bora-xmlui/bits...575/thesis_Chegeni.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

If that is your kinda thing.

I stumbled across this student’s Doctorate Thesis on AAS use and read the entire thing!
It hits on various topics but was really eye opening. I learned some very good information that I just did not realize about Steroids from the 1930’s up to 2021. The students thesis used very, very good referenced studies and papers . I highly recommend it !

Max

https://bora.uib.no/bora-xmlui/bits...575/thesis_Chegeni.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

If that is your kinda thing.
I'll be reading asap

I'll be reading asap

Definitely Do. It connected a lot of dots for me. Even though it was just a students thesis; he put together enough citations:studies:papers; from all over the world and it is mainly about :
“Do AAS affect certain subgroups of humans”
All kinds of factors - One was studying Norwegian Teens-20’s that were users, or around them(it was eye opening). Of course a lot of negatives but, also the potential positives; yet we will not read about any of that because they are old compounds and no $$ is in them (until they modify them). Lol

Max

will read on lunch break :twothumbs:

Back