• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash’s Superhero Tren E log

Lozo61479

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted this in Flash’s sub forum but I also wanted to post this in the log section as well. I was unsure how to move it so I just copied my original post and copied it here! Thanks!

Hello,
First off I want to thank Flash and his team for choosing me to run and log his Superhero Tren E dosed at 235mg per 1 ml. Once I saw the post by JJB1, I jumped into action quickly. I have always wanted to run Flash’s gear and have heard wonderful things. I can see why now his customer service and team are top notch! I am still waiting for some last minute items to trickle in but I expect to start on Monday, October 25. I decided to make this run an all Flash products run (minus 1 or two things) My cycle will consist of the following:

Week 1-12 Test E
Week 1-12 Tren E
Week 1-12 Mast E
Week 8-12 Winstrol (not flash product)
Aromasin on hand (not Flash product)
Caber on hand (not Flash product)

Playing around with the thought of running Anadrol at 50mg for just shy of 4 weeks. This is not a Flash product.

Doses to come on Monday. I will be starting off low and raise as I progress in my run.

Support Supplements:
Multivitamin
Liver support
Magnesium
Folic Acid
Dim
P5P - I have been preloading the P5P for a few weeks based on a few studies I saw where if the subject took p5p before prolactin built up, there was higher likely prolactin could be controlled rather than the other subjects that waited to take their P5P until prolactin levels were already raised. The P5P did not touch the prolactin levels for the subjects that did not preload P5P.
DIM
Vitamin C
Melatonin
Fish Oil
Gainful Protein powder

Diet- I plan to do 5 to 6 meals a day based around a macro diet. I’m still putting the final touches on things but it will be ready Monday. I am currently on a 2020 cal diet now. I like to prime my body before my cycle by eating less carbs and cals in hopes my system will fire up when I reintroduce more food and carbs. (Yes that is scientific talk at its finest)

I took half of August and the entire month of September off weights to heal up my left shoulder. I have been getting it worked on and I feel very good coming into this run. I had a bad scare about 2 years ago doing heavy chest press on a plate loaded hammer chest press machine and I thought I did some serious damage. Luckily, I escaped doing any serious harm to my shoulder. I just wanted to take some time off and give it some much needed rest. I put on a few lbs during my hiatus from the gym but I’ve been trying to shed the body fat I put on and used a moderate dose of Clen to aid in my fat loss efforts.

Stats:
Height- 5’10”
Weight- 245 tonight but I’ll get a good dry morning weight on Monday before I start my cycle.

Cycle experience- I started with pro hormones at age 30 after lifting natty, minus Cell-Tech, since the age of 22. I played sports in school so I worked out as a teenager. Plus, my Pops was local level bodybuilder, so he always tried getting me to lift with him. Unfortunately, my dumb young ass saw it as a chore as teen and I did not take it too seriously. God, what I would give now to be able to lift with my dad.

I am not a stranger to Tren. I’ve ran Ace numerous times and lucky to have not experienced any bad sides Yet!! I never went higher than 500mg a week and usually kept it at 100mg eod. I ran Tren Hex once but I didn’t like it as much as Tren Ace. Wasn’t bad, just not my preferred choice. I’ve never ran Tren E before so I’m excited to give it a try. Nor have I been fortunate to run any of Flash’s gear before, so I’m pumped to give it a go.

Workouts:
I’m going to go back to using the old school 1 body part a day at 5 days a week split but I do plan to use a 6 day a week workout routine with hitting legs 2x week as I progress in my cycle. I need to build these wheels up!! I am going to really pay attention to my rep tempo and really adhere to strict form, even when my strength amplifies. Not that I ego lift but sometimes when I’m feeling strong I will chase the notebook numbers rather than sticking to my original plan. I lift alone and late at night to avoid the crowd so normally never use a spotter. I have to create my own intensity via drop sets or test pause. I am blessed to work from home so I can live the lifestyle 24/7 and cook fresh meals daily during my workday.

Cardio- I will start off with HIIT AM fasted cardio on exercise bike 2x a week with post workout cardio consisting of incline walking at a moderate pace for 30min. I will increase the fasted cardio based on how I look.

I’ll be posting up my daily workouts, meals and discuss how the gear is treating me. I want to make sure I do a good and honest log for Flash and the good peeps of ASF.

I just wanted to post up my introduction while I wait for everything to get put in place. I will post back up on Monday to officially begin my cycle and log.

Peace to my good people at ASF! I’ll be back in a Flash!!

Heck yeah!!! 💪

IMG_0190.jpg
Here is a pic before I started my cut around the last week of August.

IMG_0196.jpg
I’ll do some measurements tonight so I track my progress on cycle.

I’m looking forward to getting cut up very nicely. This will hopefully be a nice recomp cycle for me. I’m putting everything in place now and I’ll post up later with more info!
Sounds good! Get lean and mean!

Subbed

Max

Day 1: welcome to my log where my purpose is to discuss my experience using Flash’s Superhero Tren E.

Legal disclaimer- The following info is for fictional purposes only and at no time is the information in this log a true representation of my actual life. This is merely a creative writing depiction of what a bodybuilding log might look like.

Background Info:
I was selected to run the log based of being the first to reply to the post asking for someone to log. I have no affiliation with Flash nor have I ever ran his products before. I’ve been a member here at ASF for awhile and usually just love to learn and get to know like minded people like myself who love to train and or bodybuilding in general. I do not compete and I am just a regular gym rat guy with a family who now finds himself being the OG in the gym. Man, how time flies. I just want ppl to know I have no agenda other than trying to have a good cycle run and stay consistent year round. Please know this log will be fair and honest. If the Tren E is fire, then I will praise it. If it’s garbage, then I’ll be disappointed and note my reasons why I was disappointed with the superhero Tren E. Please know I will do my part by adhering to a good clean diet and busting my ass in the gym. Which are the two most important things anyway. Training and proper nutrition. Have those in place and the gear will be the icing on the cake!! As we all know or should know, gear isn’t a miracle worker. Without sound training and proper nutrition, you are not going to get the results you desired. (Genetics help as well)

October 25th:

Today was my very first pin of this cycle. I took the following glute shot in a 3cc syringe.

Test E- 1 ml = 250mg Flash’s test
Superhero Tren E- .5ml = 117mg Flash’s Tren E
Mast E- .75ml = 150mg Flash’s Mast E
Anadrol- two 25mg tabs spread out (not Flash’s Oxy)

My pin was very clean and painless. Flash’s gear flowed nicely through the 23g 1.5” needle I use for my butt injections. My wife has to do my butt injections because I cannot pin my glutes easily so thankfully my wife does them for me. She normally hates blood and needles but Love is wonderful thing. I am so thankful to have a partner who supports my lifestyle. So far, Flash’s gear flowed nice with no pain or lumps.

Meals for day: I had a high fat day today as I work on finding my sweet spot for my diet. Normally my wife helps me with my meal prep. She is going back to school for her master’s degree so I don’t like bothering her with being my personal chef because I know she is very busy. Thus, I will be about 70% responsible for all my daily meals. I’d prefer it be the other way around lol

My macros for the day looked like this:
Protein- 276g -
Carbs- 172
Fat- 91

Meal 1- my staple breakfast. 1 cup of egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 piece of provolone cheese and two packs of low sugar instant oatmeal.

Meal 2- 90/10 ground Sirloin at 8oz, 3/4 cup cooked Basmati rice, 1 piece of provolone cheese and half cup steamed carrots

Meal 3- two packs of white albacore tuna, two hard boiled eggs mixed together with a little low sugar Mayo.

Meal 4- same as meal two

Meal 5- protein shake with 10oz of 2% milk and two scoops of protein powder

Since I am a gym rat on a budget I will be cooking each day and having the sane source of protein for my two meals (like my ground sirloin today) which will be bumped up to three soon. My meal 2 and meal 4 will be the same each day except for the days my wifey helps out and cooks for me.

I drank water all day but will usually have one Diet Coke a day during meal 4 on most days. Today I did not.

Workout: today was back day: side note- I joined a new gym last week because it’s time to step up my game. My family moved recently and I had to give up my awesome private gym I used to frequent. I had been going to smaller 24/7 gym. It sufficed at the time but I now need a better equipped gym. I have the luxury of working from home so I don’t have to be up early to commute to work. I usually start my work day at 11:30am. I train late at night around 10:30pm so I can beat the crowd. Nothing bothers me more at the gym than trying to lift in a packed gym. There is a lack of gym etiquette now a days so I try lift when all the Fu** Boys go home. One thing I love about a new gym is not knowing anyone! I don’t like to talk to people while I’m working and I’m usually just trying to tap into a dark place in the inner workings of my mind so I can muster up the strength and fortitude to take care of business in the gym. I know my biggest challenge will be overcoming myself!! Pushing thru that point where the pain and fatigue are begging me to stop. I’m the only who can halt my progress and everyday I try to win those small battles.

I will always start my workout by walking at a slow pace on the treadmill for 10 minutes. This helps not only warm up my body but also my mind. I try to use the time warming up by visualizing my upcoming workout and try to get locked in mentally so I can really find that mind/muscle connection. Here was my back workout for today. Please see attachment. IMG_8683.jpg
I was taxed after this workout but I felt good. I focused on my rep tempo and made sure I squeezed and used good form for my negatives. Since it was a new gym as well, I went a little lighter in weight so I could get acclimated to the equipment. Tomorrow is chest day!! Have a good night and happy eating tomorrow peeps!

IML Gear Cream!
Nice Post! I am reading it closely. Very detailed and congratulations on your start! Kick ass and let us know the good and the bad. Lots of good guys here for feedback.

Max

Nice Post! I am reading it closely. Very detailed and congratulations on your start! Kick ass and let us know the good and the bad. Lots of good guys here for feedback.

Max

Thank you Max! I really want to try and bring up my legs. I had a lower back injury in my early 30’s from an automobile accident and it really negates my efforts to do heavy barbell squats. I know some of it is mental and I want use some different squat variations and intensity techniques to try and make up for the lack of heavy squats in my routine. Heavy dead lifts are also problematic but I get good results from Rack Deads and higher rep trap bar deads.

I love the support from the good peeps here at ASF. Plus being motivated by other people’s logs.

Thank you Max! I really want to try and bring up my legs. I had a lower back injury in my early 30’s from an automobile accident and it really negates my efforts to do heavy barbell squats. I know some of it is mental and I want use some different squat variations and intensity techniques to try and make up for the lack of heavy squats in my routine. Heavy dead lifts are also problematic but I get good results from Rack Deads and higher rep trap bar deads.

I love the support from the good peeps here at ASF. Plus being motivated by other people’s logs.

I feel you on the Injuries(past damage) and Paranoia with certain Heavy ass lifts ! I just use the best form I can ; it’s all we can do! The more you Strengthen your core , you will gradually step up. Deads...I have to be totally concentrating (mind/muscle) the whole time! Just one wrong move and , out for 6 weeks! (Has it happen and was very upset and in pain) Racks are awesome. Definitely explore all types of squats (Manual, machine, sissy) I implement all types for : bad back clients . I’ll be watching

Max

I feel you on the Injuries(past damage) and Paranoia with certain Heavy ass lifts ! I just use the best form I can ; it’s all we can do! The more you Strengthen your core , you will gradually step up. Deads...I have to be totally concentrating (mind/muscle) the whole time! Just one wrong move and , out for 6 weeks! (Has it happen and was very upset and in pain) Racks are awesome. Definitely explore all types of squats (Manual, machine, sissy) I implement all types for : bad back clients . I’ll be watching

Max

Exactly Max. You nailed it. I experienced something very similar while doing BB squats and luckily I escaped without doing any structural damage. However, it hurt my psyche most of all and made me paranoid about upping my weight on BB squats. Core strength has been something I try to consistently work on to help stabilize everything the best I can. I have a plethora of squat variations I plan to try in this run!

Day 2: October 26

I went to bed a little later than normal last night due to getting to the gym later than I usually prefer. Luckily, I can somewhat set my own work hours and I can sleep in to ensure I get my full rest. I need to start going to bed a little earlier though. I’m a natural night owl and since I’ve been able to work remotely, it has only enhanced my late night lifestyle. However, I woke up with no post injection pain from my very first injection of this run. Very nice!

Meals for the day:
Meal 1: 1 cup of egg whites, 2 whole eggs and 2.7oz of diced chicken breasts, 1 piece of provolone cheese and two packs of low sugar instant oatmeal.

Meal 2- 7oz of 90/10 ground sirloin burgers, 1 piece of provolone cheese and 3/4 cup of basmati rice

Meal 3- 1 can of white albacore tuna mixed with a little low sugar light Mayo

Meal 4- I had a Clean Eatz meal. The chicken and waffles meal. I highly recommend this with macros at 32g protein, 49g carbs and 25g of fat.

Meal 5- 10oz 2% milk, 2 scoops protein and 2 slices of premium Black Forest ham.

Total macros for the day-
P-220
C-147
F-77

Today was chest day and my workout went like this:

Pec Deck flies x 4 @ higher reps with last heaviest set at 12 reps.

DB incline press- x4 last heaviest set at 12 reps

BB Bench- x4 I loved doing this at the back end of my workout. Took away any chance to get lost in poundage. Finished with 230lb x 12 for last set.

Hammer Chest press x 3 a nice finishing move where I really focused on my negatives and really pausing at the static to get that squeeze.

I’m not charting this weeks workouts because I plan to start my new workout plan next week with completely new exercises. I will be logging my workouts from there on out. My shoulder felt great and I tried to keep my rest periods in between sets to a minimum. I was feeling taxed after this workout.

Cardio- my wife is having her car worked on this week and she will be taking my car to work so I can only do fasted cardio Thursday and Friday. Thus, today I did 25 minutes of cardio on incline treadmill post workout. I was moving at a good pace but not running.

Tomorrow I hit legs at the new gym. I’m really excited to try some cool equipment pieces. I have one more ground sirloin mean left but I think I have had enough. I will make some chicken breast tomorrow and fresh broccoli.

I really need to find some new spots to pin. My usual rotation for a two week period at 2 shots a week is as follows:
Mon- right upper glute, Thur- right quad, Mon- left upper glute and Thur- left quad.

I have not had any issues with quad injections and it is my go to for solo injections but I have some fair amount of scar tissue built up. Ya gotta love that crunchy sound when injecting. I would love to master my VG shot. Supposed to be a easy one but I’ve never utilized that location before. I have done shoulders before but I can’t inject more than 1.5ml or I’ll be in some pain. Plus I bleed a lot. That doesn’t bother me but I hate knowing I’m moving the needle around too much. I have big shoulders naturally so I would think it would be a nice little spot for me. I am loving only 2 shots a week for this run. I normally do Mon, Wed, Fri even with longer esters. I like that constant flow. EOD and I feel like a pin cushion around week 7. I couldn’t fathom ED injections.

Well, that wraps up day # 2.
A little side note I did take two shots of test e and my Anadrol last week. There was a little mix up with my order but Flash and company quickly corrected things to ensure I was getting the Superhero Tren E dosed bottles instead of his regular Tren E. Awesome catch! They could have just let it ride but it shows how cool Flash is. So I’m starting to feel the Abombs a tad. I guess it might be better to kind of do a pre-load with just test e and Oxy a week before adding Tren and Mast. instead of throwing everything at my body all at once. We shall see how this plays out. Doubt much but get hit faster with the Oxy.

Peace ASF

Day 3: October 27

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 piece provolone cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs & 2 packs of low sugar instant oatmeal

Meal 2: A Clean Eatz meal- Pizzialini
(Macros- p-24, c-52, f-22) 2 pieces of Black Forest Ham deli.

Meal 3: White Albacore Tuna

Meal 4 pre-workout meal: Another Clean Eatz meal-Cheesy beef and macaroni. Very tasty (macros p-28, c-34 and f-22)

Meal 5: post workout- 20oz Isopure protein drink at 40g of protein with large banana

Meal 6- steak burger 4oz, chicken breast 4oz and 3/4 cup basmati rice and 1/2 cup broccoli

My wife hooked up so very tasty steak burgers in the air fryer and some chicken breasts in the oven tonight!! Yum.

Legs was the workout today.

Leg extension x4

Hamstring leg curl x3

Stiff leg kettle bell deadlifts x3

Leg press (feet high and wide) x4 last set heavy set for 8 reps. Three other sets 12-15 reps.

Narrow stance squat for higher reps 3x 15-20

I was ready to go home and eat my butt off halfway thru my workout. The gym was basically empty tonight so I could go about my business free of any distractions. Really focused on squeezing and controlling the negative. Doing squats last was tough because weight didn’t seem to matter with the higher reps but I was still taxed upon completion.

I’m dead tired writing this daily log. I had a few early for me Zoom meetings this morning, so I had to be ready to go by 10am. I had to put on my nice shirt and tie on top and my basketball shorts on the bottom. The work for home staple outfit.

I’ll explain more tomorrow how I have to construct my workout splits. Tomorrow will be delts and traps. It’s also pin day tomorrow! Always a fun day when that rolls around.

Peace ASF!

Day 3: October 27

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 piece provolone cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs & 2 packs of low sugar instant oatmeal

Meal 2: A Clean Eatz meal- Pizzialini
(Macros- p-24, c-52, f-22) 2 pieces of Black Forest Ham deli.

Meal 3: White Albacore Tuna

Meal 4 pre-workout meal: Another Clean Eatz meal-Cheesy beef and macaroni. Very tasty (macros p-28, c-34 and f-22)

Meal 5: post workout- 20oz Isopure protein drink at 40g of protein with large banana

Meal 6- steak burger 4oz, chicken breast 4oz and 3/4 cup basmati rice and 1/2 cup broccoli

My wife hooked up so very tasty steak burgers in the air fryer and some chicken breasts in the oven tonight!! Yum.

Legs was the workout today.

Leg extension x4

Hamstring leg curl x3

Stiff leg kettle bell deadlifts x3

Leg press (feet high and wide) x4 last set heavy set for 8 reps. Three other sets 12-15 reps.

Narrow stance squat for higher reps 3x 15-20

I was ready to go home and eat my butt off halfway thru my workout. The gym was basically empty tonight so I could go about my business free of any distractions. Really focused on squeezing and controlling the negative. Doing squats last was tough because weight didn’t seem to matter with the higher reps but I was still taxed upon completion.

I’m dead tired writing this daily log. I had a few early for me Zoom meetings this morning, so I had to be ready to go by 10am. I had to put on my nice shirt and tie on top and my basketball shorts on the bottom. The work for home staple outfit.

I’ll explain more tomorrow how I have to construct my workout splits. Tomorrow will be delts and traps. It’s also pin day tomorrow! Always a fun day when that rolls around.

Peace ASF!

I do that kind of work a lot! I do full classes as well. It’s convenient to make $$ but, with time zones; scheduling the groups in and my sleeping structure is not ideal for traditional American worker. Looks like you are eating pretty clean! . I suggest one change , get either McCanns Steel cut oats or use the Quaker’s Organic Steel Oats(Quakers version takes 25-30min) and add fresh fruits(even protein powder . It is a lot better and no chemicals or added sugar. You can also just pour FF milk or water on it dry, let sit overnight in fridge and heat up in the microwave AM.

Just some tips. I used to use packets for convenience but , seriously better tasting and helps with my bloods. Bobs Red Mill brand definitely deserves a shout out as well. You get more fiber, flavor , and better overall for you . All in the prep

Kickin Ass! I just got an Air Fryer gifted time me last week. Learning all the tricks !

Max

I do that kind of work a lot! I do full classes as well. It’s convenient to make $$ but, with time zones; scheduling the groups in and my sleeping structure is not ideal for traditional American worker. Looks like you are eating pretty clean! . I suggest one change , get either McCanns Steel cut oats or use the Quaker’s Organic Steel Oats(Quakers version takes 25-30min) and add fresh fruits(even protein powder . It is a lot better and no chemicals or added sugar. You can also just pour FF milk or water on it dry, let sit overnight in fridge and heat up in the microwave AM.

Just some tips. I used to use packets for convenience but , seriously better tasting and helps with my bloods. Bobs Red Mill brand definitely deserves a shout out as well. You get more fiber, flavor , and better overall for you . All in the prep

Kickin Ass! I just got an Air Fryer gifted time me last week. Learning all the tricks !

Max

You are always dead on Max!! I had a full box of the instant oatmeal left so I was going to use that up. But, you are 100% correct on the oatmeal choice. My go to clean oatmeal is Bobs Red Mill. That had always treated me good. I’m glad you understand what it is like working the non-tradition 9-5 from home. I basically have been going to bed around 3-330a and waking up at 11am. It’s usually not a problem unless some one has a wise idea to set up an early morning Zoom meeting. Lol the audacity!!

Get Shredded!
Interested in dosages
Pics of tren E/ mast E?

Yeah sorry! I have another twin post under Flash’s sub forum where I posted pics of my current cycle supplies. I’ll post it here as well. Dosages for the gear are as follows.

Test E-250mg
Mast E-200mg
Superhero Tren E- 235mg

Day 4: October 28

Pin day: it’s always a good day when pin day rolls around. Today I pinned my right upper quad with a 25g 1” needle. BD syringe and needles are my favorite. My quad injection consisted of .6ml of Superhero Tren E, .75mg of Mast E and 1.25mg of test E. I heard a little crunch when the needle entered my quad. I have a lot of scar tissue due to my quads being my go to spot for injections. No pain, all felt good. Oil flowed out the needle with ease. No post injection pain so far.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup of liquid egg whites, 2 pieces of Protein bread by Iconic Meals (15g of carbs & 15g of protein per slice)

Meal 2: 5oz of baked boneless skinless chicken breasts and about 1 cup of sweet potatoes, half cup green beans

Meal 3: same as meal 4 but added an ounce of chicken

Meal 5: Isopure RTD and 1 banana

Meal 6: same chicken meal again

My wife made a wonderful tasting baked chicken with a layer of sweet potatoes under the chicken. She sprinkled some fat free Mozzarella cheese on top for poops and goggles. This was so delicious hence why I ate it for three meals today. She definitely out did herself today.

Workout: Delts and Traps

DB side raise x 5 I started very light with 5lbs for 30 reps going very controlled, pausing at the top with a slow negative. Finished at 25lbs for 15 reps
Super Set with DB front raise. Did same weight and reps as side raise

Plate loaded Hammer Strength machine shoulder press x 4: nice and controlled ending at 225lbs x10.

Lying cable upright row x4
Super Set with
Cable Rope face pull x4

Standing DB press x 3

Smith Machine behind the back shrugs x 4

DB shrug x 3

35 min cardio incline fast walk on treadmill

The gym was once again quiet tonight so I was able to move around freely without having to alter my workout. Once things start really flowing and I’m feeling stronger I will make a 15 minute drive to a bigger more equipped gym to get down in. It has basically everything you could want and a little extra. Problem is, it gets very very packed. It’s the local spot for bodybuilders and the cut-off shirt wearing F-boys with horrid form and 14” guns to go with. Thus, I’ll probably have to go a little bit later so I can get my routine in without having to wait or not do super sets like I want. I try to have some gym etiquette so if it’s crowded, I won’t be an ass and try to hog multiple pieces of equipment. I’m excited to hit that gym up in a few weeks. One of the pieces of equipment I love there is the old school Nautilus Pull-Over machine that Dorian made famous. I think I’ll watch Blood and Guts before hitting back.

I have to do 4 workouts in row this week and I take Fri & Sat off and then Sunday Arms due to custody agreement with the ex-wife. I’m lucky to get my boy every other weekend. As some of you Dad’s may know, the court system doesn’t seem to favor us Dads too often in divorce hearings. Thankfully, my ex and I are on really great terms and she was very cool during our divorce. However, despite us being cool and coming up with our own agreement like civilized adults, the judge still tried to be a dick and attempted to sway my ex from our agreement. If that isn’t some bullshit!! I would bet my ass I would have been screwed on seeing my boy if the judge had his way. So, when I am lucky enough to have my son on weekends it is all about him and no workouts. It’s all family time with him and my current wife. I’m fortunate that my son adores my current wife because I couldn’t imagine that drama. My body was feeling the 4 straight workouts with no rest but it’s what I have to do. On the weeks I don’t have him on weekends I will take a day off middle of the week after legs to rest up.

A question for my ASF gym rats, what are some of your favorite classic Bodybuilding or workout DVDs? Mine are the above mentioned Blood & Guts, the iconic Raising the Bar series and a sleeper vid that has a ton of great information thst I love going back and watching is A Week in the Dungeon with Mark Dugdale. Mark and his wife take a week long trip to Birmingham, England to train with 6 time Mr. O Dorian Yates. Dorian puts Mark through some grueling workouts at Temple Gym! What makes this movie so great is the training information Dorian gives to Mark that we the viewer get to experience as well. There are so many great tips on mechanics and form that even if you do not do the Dorian style heavy High Intensity training, you’ll still get to go to school and learn from one of the best! Id love to hear some other great ones others love.

Rest day tomorrow and Saturday.

Peace ASF! Eat up, train smart and rest up!

That judge sounds like a total prick!

I like watching the finals of various Mr. Olympia Contests before the gym to get motivated. 💪

That judge sounds like a total prick!

I like watching the finals of various Mr. Olympia Contests before the gym to get motivated.

Good choice! I used to love watching the doc series Battle for the Olympia!

Day 5:
Rest day today. No cardio or weights today. My body needed this day off to recuperate from this weeks workouts. My upper body is starting feel more full and harder. I’ve noticed some slight changes in my shoulders and traps. I feel lighter overall too. Very early obviously.

I tried to eat lower carbs today since I wasn’t training today.

Meal 1: 7oz chicken breast, half a cup of sweet potato.

Meal 2: .6 lb of some delicious porterhouse burgers. (Found these at a local butcher shop. I’m definitely going to buy some more of these)

Meal 3 95% beef and broccoli with half cup brown rice pasta

Meal 4. Homemade orange chicken with half cup brown rice pasta

Meal 5: homemade orange chicken with half cup brown rice pasta

Another rest day tomorrow. The fam and I have a Halloween party tomorrow in the evening. So, I’m going to have to bring a meal with me and resist all tasty food tomorrow. It shouldn’t be a problem though. I’m pretty focused right now so I can definitely refrain from falling off my diet.

Day 5:
Rest day today. No cardio or weights today. My body needed this day off to recuperate from this weeks workouts. My upper body is starting feel more full and harder. I’ve noticed some slight changes in my shoulders and traps. I feel lighter overall too. Very early obviously.

I tried to eat lower carbs today since I wasn’t training today.

Meal 1: 7oz chicken breast, half a cup of sweet potato.

Meal 2: .6 lb of some delicious porterhouse burgers. (Found these at a local butcher shop. I’m definitely going to buy some more of these)

Meal 3 95% beef and broccoli with half cup brown rice pasta

Meal 4. Homemade orange chicken with half cup brown rice pasta

Meal 5: homemade orange chicken with half cup brown rice pasta

Another rest day tomorrow. The fam and I have a Halloween party tomorrow in the evening. So, I’m going to have to bring a meal with me and resist all tasty food tomorrow. It shouldn’t be a problem though. I’m pretty focused right now so I can definitely refrain from falling off my diet.
It’s not easy avoiding good food at a party. Good job staying strict! 👍

Last edited:
Day 6: Another rest day. A lazy Saturday. I missed a lot of college football today since it’s my son’s weekend with me. In a few years hopefully he will watch the games with me so I don’t have to miss any games. But, it’s all good. I’ll catch the condensed games on YouTube. He’s worth it.

Some things I’ve noticed recently:

I’ve started to get some bad indigestion which plagued me when I use Tren and bump up my daily meals. Luckily I have a script from my doc that I picked up today so that should be taken care of soon. Today my family was invited to a Halloween party in the evening time and I knew there was going to be some good food there that I needed to avoid. I brought my meal with and was able to refrain from snacking at the party. Luckily, I didn’t have to explain to people why I am not partaking in the glutinous activities. I hate when people say “I don’t know why you would want to deprive yourself of enjoying life.” Because I want to enjoy my life in shape and not a fat ass. I do have to check myself though because I really dislike being around people when I’m on a Tren cycle and eating clean. I know I can’t be a recluse for my family but I just hate social gatherings and I noticed my annoyance levels being tested. I’d rather just live my life by my daily schedule I have planned out by the minute and chill at home. However, I know that’s not fair to my family, so I will have to suck it up and pretend for them.

I felt really bloated and tired so I took 12.5mg of Aromasin today. Noticed my libido increasing after. Hopefully, I can control that bloat from getting out of hand. Welcome to the wonderful world of Oxy!

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites and 2 pieces of power bread

Meal 2: homemade orange chicken with 1/2 brown rice pasta.

Meal 3: porterhouse burger with 1 piece power bread

Meal 4: chicken breast, broccoli and 1/2 cup Basmati rice

Meal 5: chicken breasts and broccoli

Tomorrow I get to take my son trick or treating. That should be very fun. I’m scheduled for an arm workout tomorrow too. I have to do some cooking tomorrow because I’m out of all my pre-made meals. I have some chicken and 95% lean ground beef ready to go. I do have one porterhouse burger Patty from the butcher shop left. That has been very delicious and I need to buy more!

I hope everyone has a very fun Halloween! If you have kids, I hope they have a blast too! I shouldn’t be too tempted with the candy. I have tunnel vision right now so I should be all good. Bubble gum, well, that’s another story. Bubble gum has always been my Achilles Heel lol.

Peace my good peeps of ASF!!

Day 6: Another rest day. A lazy Saturday. I missed a lot of college football today since it’s my son’s weekend with me. In a few years hopefully he will watch the games with me so I don’t have to miss any games. But, it’s all good. I’ll catch the condensed games on YouTube. He’s worth it.

Some things I’ve noticed recently:

I’ve started to get some bad indigestion which plagued me when I use Tren and bump up my daily meals. Luckily I have a script from my doc that I picked up today so that should be taken care of soon. Today my family was invited to a Halloween party in the evening time and I knew there was going to be some good food there that I needed to avoid. I brought my meal with and was able to refrain from snacking at the party. Luckily, I didn’t have to explain to people why I am not partaking in the glutinous activities. I hate when people say “I don’t know why you would want to deprive yourself of enjoying life.” Because I want to enjoy my life in shape and not a fat ass. I do have to check myself though because I really dislike being around people when I’m on a Tren cycle and eating clean. I know I can’t be a recluse for my family but I just hate social gatherings and I noticed my annoyance levels being tested. I’d rather just live my life by my daily schedule I have planned out by the minute and chill at home. However, I know that’s not fair to my family, so I will have to suck it up and pretend for them.

I felt really bloated and tired so I took 12.5mg of Aromasin today. Noticed my libido increasing after. Hopefully, I can control that bloat from getting out of hand. Welcome to the wonderful world of Oxy!

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites and 2 pieces of power bread

Meal 2: homemade orange chicken with 1/2 brown rice pasta.

Meal 3: porterhouse burger with 1 piece power bread

Meal 4: chicken breast, broccoli and 1/2 cup Basmati rice

Meal 5: chicken breasts and broccoli

Tomorrow I get to take my son trick or treating. That should be very fun. I’m scheduled for an arm workout tomorrow too. I have to do some cooking tomorrow because I’m out of all my pre-made meals. I have some chicken and 95% lean ground beef ready to go. I do have one porterhouse burger Patty from the butcher shop left. That has been very delicious and I need to buy more!

I hope everyone has a very fun Halloween! If you have kids, I hope they have a blast too! I shouldn’t be too tempted with the candy. I have tunnel vision right now so I should be all good. Bubble gum, well, that’s another story. Bubble gum has always been my Achilles Heel lol.

Peace my good peeps of ASF!!
Have a fun time trick or treating with your son!
Happy Halloween 🎃

Day 7: a full week in the books. Today was a very hectic and jam packed for me. I definitely under ate today but I was just so busy. Honestly, for my body type it’s far better to under eat than over eat. Not only was it Halloween but my wife’s father passed away a year ago today. We had to be up early to make a family memorial at his grave site. Then we had to make it to his former church so they could do a little memorial for him as well. Following church the family had a lunch memorial so needless to say my day was packed. Then of course came good ole Trick or Treating with my son. That made everything well worth running around all day. It’s those special times that we will both remember. Pretty soon he will be going on Halloween with his friends and Dad gets dissed. I tried to stay hydrated the best I could so my Monday workout did not suffer. I didn’t hit the gym today due to the lack of getting in my meals. I’ll be ready to Pound the food again tomorrow!

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 2 scoops protein and 10oz 2% milk

Meal 2: Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on wheat bread from Subway.

Meal 3: chicken and rice

Meal 4: porterhouse burger and two pieces of power bread

I did manage to stay away from the Halloween candy! Yay to me lol

Pin day tomorrow. Back to the gym as well! I’m so ready to go hard after taking three days off!

Not much else to report.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Last edited:
Back