• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flash’s Superhero Tren E log

Get Shredded!
Looking thick!!!

Feeling a lot stronger now! I need to post up about my workout yesterday. I had a great Push workout. My strength is improving each workout and despite the Tren, my endurance is increasing also. I’m feeling really confident in gym and it’s only the start of week 4

Day 23: 11/16/21
Tuesday. Today was my push A workout. I am really starting to notice increase strength with each workout. My ensure is also picking up too. I can workout longer and harder compared to when I started. I started getting the Tren sweats. My pillow and sheets are drenched in morning. I usually sleep with a fan on normally but at a lower sped. I had to crank that baby up to full power last night. That’s the only negative side I sees libido is up. The Tren horniness is in full swing. I can definitely see why Tren can get you into a lot of trouble. I have been looking around more at women recently thinking some thoughts. That’s where it ends though. I can look but I won’t touch. Gotta have some restraint. All in all I’m happy with things so far going into the middle of week 4. I’m getting bigger but leaning out too. I’m hungry as hell in between meals. My appetite is still all good.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 4oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread

Meal 2: 8oz teriyaki chicken thighs, 1/2 cup white rice

Meal 3: tuna and 4 rice cakes

Meal 4: pre-workout: Clean Eatz BBQ chicken meal

Meal 5: post workout- 2 scoop protein shake and 1 banana

Meal 6: Clean Eatz breakfast meal- forgot macros

Workout Push A

Push A:
1. Incline DB press x 4- last set 90lb x 11
2. DB decline press x3 last set 75 x 12
3. Cable Chest fly high to low and low to high- 3 sets each
4. Cable side raise x 3
5. Hammer Machine shoulder press-x 4 last set 285lb x 8
6. Rope push down-
7. Tricep DB overhead ext from ground. New exercise. I never tried these laying on the ground before. Only did 15lb x 15 and my arms were super pumped. 3 sets total

Peace ASF!

Day 23: 11/16/21
Tuesday. Today was my push A workout. I am really starting to notice increase strength with each workout. My ensure is also picking up too. I can workout longer and harder compared to when I started. I started getting the Tren sweats. My pillow and sheets are drenched in morning. I usually sleep with a fan on normally but at a lower sped. I had to crank that baby up to full power last night. That’s the only negative side I sees libido is up. The Tren horniness is in full swing. I can definitely see why Tren can get you into a lot of trouble. I have been looking around more at women recently thinking some thoughts. That’s where it ends though. I can look but I won’t touch. Gotta have some restraint. All in all I’m happy with things so far going into the middle of week 4. I’m getting bigger but leaning out too. I’m hungry as hell in between meals. My appetite is still all good.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 4oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread

Meal 2: 8oz teriyaki chicken thighs, 1/2 cup white rice

Meal 3: tuna and 4 rice cakes

Meal 4: pre-workout: Clean Eatz BBQ chicken meal

Meal 5: post workout- 2 scoop protein shake and 1 banana

Meal 6: Clean Eatz breakfast meal- forgot macros

Workout Push A

Push A:
1. Incline DB press x 4- last set 90lb x 11
2. DB decline press x3 last set 75 x 12
3. Cable Chest fly high to low and low to high- 3 sets each
4. Cable side raise x 3
5. Hammer Machine shoulder press-x 4 last set 285lb x 8
6. Rope push down-
7. Tricep DB overhead ext from ground. New exercise. I never tried these laying on the ground before. Only did 15lb x 15 and my arms were super pumped. 3 sets total

Peace ASF!
Hahaha the horny bug got you. Haha 😂

Day 24: 11/17/21
Wednesday- I had a very busy morning at work today which caused me to not get my initial meal in until an hour after I usually consume meal 1. It kind of threw off my meal plan timing but no biggie really. A pretty decent work out again tonight. Even though I am seeing increased strength each work out, I am trying to use that added strength to better control the negative or hold a tension squeeze for a little longer than last time, rather than focus on going heavy for the sake of form.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces of power bread

Meal 3: foot long Sub- oven roasted chicken breast on Italian bread

Meal 4: 7 oz teriyaki chicken thigh, 1/2 cup white rice and 1 Greek yogurt (pre-workout meal)

Meal 5- 2% milk, 2 scoops protein powder (post workout)

Meal 6: same as meal 4 minus yogurt

Meal 7: 2 pieces of raisin Ezekiel bread

Workouts for the day:

Pull A:
1. Cable Lat pull down- using individual hand strap, no bar. Focused on the squeeze at bottom 4 sets
2. DB pull overs- good stretch 3 sets
3. Hammer machine row-was able to go heavier than I though and still holds the stretch. 3 sets
4. CG pull down- 3 sets
5. Rear delt fly- 4 sets higher reps nothing less than 15
6. Standing cable curl 2 sets
7. Cable preacher curl 3 sets. Focused on full range of motion while keeping tension through movement

Pin day tomorrow. Last workout day before 3 days off until next workout. My body will definitely need a rest. I should of took one today but I knew I would be unable to workout Fri, Sat and Sun so I didn’t want too many days off. We shall see if that was a mistake.

Good day ASF!

Thursday and Friday were rest days for me. I was feeling tired after working out 5 days in a row so I had to chill out Thursday. Even though I’ll have my boy Friday thru Sunday and won’t be able to workout, I had to take Thursday off. My body was telling me it was tired.

My muscles are starting to feel hard all day long. When I do decide to wear real clothes, which isn’t very often since I work from home, I have been noticing how much more loose my clothes are fitting me. Especially, my jeans, which I feel like I’m swimming in them. That’s a good sign of progress. I need to start hitting the am cardio a lot harder now.

I did forget to post my pin for Thursday :

1 ml of superhero Tren E
0.8 ml of mast e
1.5ml test e

I finally cranked up the Tren dose to full throttle with 1ml. Time to really see what a superhero is all about. I have been hot as hell lately. Not being vain, I’m talking body temperature wise. I reluctantly turned the heat up for my wife but I leave it at 69 degrees but I’m still very hot. I have to take my shirt off due to bring so hot. My wife teases me about it and says I’m trying to flex. I’m just trying to stay Cool!! Lol

Friday Highlights:

Wife made me some her famous version of beef and broccoli with stir fry sauce. She made little meatballs with broccoli covered in some delicious stir fry sauce. It was amazing. She definitely came thru for me! Picked up my boy today! Always amazing when I get to spend time with him. My wife has to work tomorrow during the day so it’s a true father and son day for us. Try to watch some football with my son and hope he starts liking it. I’m honestly down for anything he is to but I’m not going to lie, it would be so fun to have him love sports like me. It would be a blast to have a partner to go to games with. Honestly, if was into knitting, I would be all for it. I’ll support him no matter what he likes. As long as it is not the Green Bay Packers, Yankees or University of Michigan football. Maybe lol

Thursday and Friday were rest days for me. I was feeling tired after working out 5 days in a row so I had to chill out Thursday. Even though I’ll have my boy Friday thru Sunday and won’t be able to workout, I had to take Thursday off. My body was telling me it was tired.

My muscles are starting to feel hard all day long. When I do decide to wear real clothes, which isn’t very often since I work from home, I have been noticing how much more loose my clothes are fitting me. Especially, my jeans, which I feel like I’m swimming in them. That’s a good sign of progress. I need to start hitting the am cardio a lot harder now.

I did forget to post my pin for Thursday :

1 ml of superhero Tren E
0.8 ml of mast e
1.5ml test e

I finally cranked up the Tren dose to full throttle with 1ml. Time to really see what a superhero is all about. I have been hot as hell lately. Not being vain, I’m talking body temperature wise. I reluctantly turned the heat up for my wife but I leave it at 69 degrees but I’m still very hot. I have to take my shirt off due to bring so hot. My wife teases me about it and says I’m trying to flex. I’m just trying to stay Cool!! Lol

Friday Highlights:

Wife made me some her famous version of beef and broccoli with stir fry sauce. She made little meatballs with broccoli covered in some delicious stir fry sauce. It was amazing. She definitely came thru for me! Picked up my boy today! Always amazing when I get to spend time with him. My wife has to work tomorrow during the day so it’s a true father and son day for us. Try to watch some football with my son and hope he starts liking it. I’m honestly down for anything he is to but I’m not going to lie, it would be so fun to have him love sports like me. It would be a blast to have a partner to go to games with. Honestly, if was into knitting, I would be all for it. I’ll support him no matter what he likes. As long as it is not the Green Bay Packers, Yankees or University of Michigan football. Maybe lol

Lozo doing some awesomeness here! Sub me in
Have fun with the boy

Thank you Cdub! We had a fun weekend just hanging out. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get any workouts in from Friday thru Sunday but I expected it. I’m getting my son again next week for his fall break over the Thanksgiving holiday so I’ll have to figure something out. More than likely I’ll have to workout after he goes to bed. A little later than I normally workout but nothing too crazy. I had a good rest and ate my meals like I should.

I started off my Monday today doing some fasted cardio. I did 25 min of the incline treadmill. I definitely need to start hitting my morning cardio a lot harder and more frequent. Today is pin day as well.

I’ll post up later about how my day transpired!

Day 29: 11/22/21
Finally back in the gym after four days off. It was a good rest but my body was ready for battle! It was also pin day today.

Food for the day:
Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites & 3/4 cup of white rice.

Meal 2: Beef stew pieces with 3/4 cup basmati rice with chickpeas

Meal 3: Tuna with kale salad and protein RTD

Meal 4: pre-workout meal- 8oz of Hawaiian chicken thighs with 1/2 cup basmati rice and chickpeas

Meal 5: post workout- Lean Body RTD

Meal 6: 7 oz of Hawaiian chicken thighs and a salad

Workouts for the day: Push B workout

Push B:
1. Smith incline bench press- focused on slow negative and pause at bottom
2. Hammer chest press- really good pump. Finished set with partial reps
3. CG Bench -
4. DB side raise
5. Cable free motion Shoulder press
6. 1 arm tricep overhead extension- great pump
7. 1 arm underhand pull down

Pin day: one 3.5 ml injection
1 ml of Superhero Tren
1 ml of Mast E
1.5 ml of test e

Another nice and smooth injection. I’ve never had any pip or a sore butt check this entire 4 weeks.

One thing I have to say to be honest of Flash’s gear is the Mast e and Tren e both lasted only 9 injections before running out. A tad bit short considering I did not start running a full ml of Tren e until week 3 and not a full ml of mast e until today. I just expected to get a little more out of them considering I didn’t dose a full ml of both until recently. Let’s see how long the next bottles of Mast E and superhero Tren E last me. I plan to run 1 ml of each from here on out. I do believe things will be taking off from here though. I am planning to get lab work done here soon. I wanted to get labs around week 5 or 6. I’ve been consistently running Flash’s test e at 750ml so going forward, here is what my weekly dosing will look like.

Superhero Tren E- 470mg

Mast E- 400mg

Test E- 750mg

Winstrol - 50mg to 75mg max starting week 6 thru week 12

I have been getting stronger each and every workout and I can feel my body absorbing the food each meal. It’s like I can feel my body powering up. No joint issues yet. I usually get a slight elbow pain when I increase my weights. Nothing so far. Tren sweats are in full effect! I feel my body temp rising and I usually have to go shirtless inside due to being so hot. My pillow and sheets are wet from sweat each night. The wife isn’t happy about having to change and wash our sheets so much but she loves the Horniness I share with her, so she is relatively happy about this cycle.

I stopped doing any quad injections. I just have my wife shoot me in my butt each week. A lot easier for me and helps from adding more scar tissue to my quads. It was definitely building up fast since my quads were my go to injection spot. I have only been using 12.5mg of Aromasin twice a week on pin days. I was doing 12.5 x 3 days but I quickly noticed that was too much. I’m also still supplementing with DIM, P5P and extra Vitamin B6 to give some over the counter help with estrogen and prolactin help. Throw in the mast e too for good measure and I feel like I’ve been doing a great job with estrogen control. I have not needed to break out the Caber either. I hope I don’t have to use it but it’s here if I need to.

Goodnight ASF!

IML Gear Cream!
Day 29: 11/22/21
Finally back in the gym after four days off. It was a good rest but my body was ready for battle! It was also pin day today.

Food for the day:
Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites & 3/4 cup of white rice.

Meal 2: Beef stew pieces with 3/4 cup basmati rice with chickpeas

Meal 3: Tuna with kale salad and protein RTD

Meal 4: pre-workout meal- 8oz of Hawaiian chicken thighs with 1/2 cup basmati rice and chickpeas

Meal 5: post workout- Lean Body RTD

Meal 6: 7 oz of Hawaiian chicken thighs and a salad

Workouts for the day: Push B workout

Push B:
1. Smith incline bench press- focused on slow negative and pause at bottom
2. Hammer chest press- really good pump. Finished set with partial reps
3. CG Bench -
4. DB side raise
5. Cable free motion Shoulder press
6. 1 arm tricep overhead extension- great pump
7. 1 arm underhand pull down

Fasted cardio this morning. 25 minutes on treadmill, increasing the speed and incline as I go until I eventually maxed out on incline. Speed maxed out at 3.5 today. I’m breathing hard and work up a good sweet but I’m also getting my heart rate up too. Which is the name of the game for cardiovascular training. As soon as I get bored with this, I’ll switch to HIIT interval training on bike. I’ll keep duration at 25 min.

Pin day: one 3.5 ml injection (gotta love the extra space in the 3ml syringe)
1 ml of Superhero Tren - 235mg
1 ml of Mast E- 400mg
1.5 ml of test e - 750mg

Another nice and smooth injection. I’ve never had any pip or a sore butt check this entire 4 weeks.

One thing I have to say to be honest of Flash’s gear is the Mast e and Tren e both lasted only 9 injections before running out. A tad bit short considering I did not start running a full ml of Tren e until week 3 and not a full ml of mast e until today. I just expected to get a little more out of them considering I didn’t dose a full ml of both until recently. Let’s see how long the next bottles of Mast E and superhero Tren E last me. I plan to run 1 ml of each from here on out. I
I will definitely need to get my hands on a couple more bottles of Mast E to get me to the end of my 12 week cycle. Plus, I’d love to be able run my mast e dose at 600mg a week.

I do believe things will be taking off from here. I am planning to get lab work done here soon. I wanted to get labs around week 5 or 6. I’ve been consistently running Flash’s test e at 750mg. So going forward, here is what my weekly dosing will look like.

Superhero Tren E- 470mg

Mast E- 400mg (love to run 600mg)

Test E- 750mg

Winstrol - 50mg to 75mg max starting week 6 thru week 12

I have been getting stronger each and every workout and I can feel my body absorbing the food each meal. It’s like I can feel my body powering up. No joint issues yet. I usually get a slight elbow pain when I increase my weights. Nothing so far. Tren sweats are in full effect! I feel my body temp rising and I usually have to go shirtless inside due to being so hot. My pillow and sheets are wet from sweat each night. The wife isn’t happy about having to change and wash our sheets so much but she loves the Horniness I share with her, so she is relatively happy about this cycle.

I stopped doing any quad injections. I just have my wife shoot me in my butt each week. A lot easier for me and helps from adding more scar tissue to my quads. It was definitely building up fast since my quads were my go to injection spot. I have only been using 12.5mg of Aromasin twice a week on pin days. I was doing 12.5 x 3 days but I quickly noticed that was too much. I’m also still supplementing with DIM, P5P and extra Vitamin B6 to give some over the counter help with estrogen and prolactin help. Throw in the mast e too for good measure and I feel like I’ve been doing a great job with estrogen control. I have not needed to break out the Caber either. I hope I don’t have to use it but it’s here if I need to.

I need to weigh myself to see where I’m at. Unfortunately, my gym’s scale has been out of commission for quite some time now. My stupid butt doesn’t have a scale at home either. :(

Goodnight ASF!

Flash just showed me how he fills each vial. Each vial is filled with 10.25ml of the product with no margin for error. Every time you draw from a vial you lose oil in the draw tip and in the injection tip. That adds up fast especially on a 1 1/2 inch pin with a gauge of 22 or lower. After your shot fill the syringe with air and blow the oil from both the draw tip and the injection tip into an empty vial. Do that with every use from one vial. It will surprise you how much oil is lost.

Day 30: 11/23/21
I have reached the 30 day mark of my cycle. I’ve been fortunate to see slight increases in strength and endurance each workout. I couldn’t get in fasted cardio this morning due to a jam packed morning at work. Luckily, it is my last day of work until next Tuesday! I also get to spend my time off with my boy. He has been wanting to learn to ply chess so we should have ample time to learn. I need to freshen up on my skills. I used to play with my dad a lot back in the day but I haven’t played in awhile. I remain in good spirits and feeling really great. Libido is high and no serious side effects other than the infamous Tren sweats.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites and 1/2 cup of oats. My staple breakfast

Meal 2: 8.5oz of coconut chicken thighs, 1 cup basmati rice and broccoli

Meal 3: one pack of Tuna and 1/2 cup of basmati rice

Meal 4: pre-workout meal- same as meal 2

Meal 5: post workout- Lean Body RTD with 1 large banana

Meal 6: tilapia and 1/2 cup Basmati rice and salad

Workouts for the day: push B

Pull B:
1. Pull ups- 4 sets to failure max reps 9
2. Wide Grip cable Row-
3. Single arm Hammer row- went a little heavy but kept good form with tight squeeze. Max set- 3 45’s and a 25lb plate on each side for 8 reps
4. CG pull down super set with straight arm pull down- 3 sets
5. Rope Face pulls - good stretch and squeeze
6. Upright rows-
7. Single arm cable preacher curl-

A nice workout tonight. I could feel my back getting a good pump. I tried to really focus on mind/muscle connection. I buzzed through this workout tonight.

I may sound like a broken record but I can’t help but be excited for things to come. Now that I have increased my Tren E and Mast E doses to full 1 ML, I know things will take off from here. My test e dose will remain steady at 750mg wk.

I did add some clen on Monday for a quick little two week run to shed some body fat as I increase my cardio. 120mcg a day for two weeks. That’s a great dose for me. I hade cranked it up to 160mcg in the past but I honestly see just as good results from 120mcg. I have a good tolerance for clen and I don’t get any sides really. It’s a good thing to run during the Thanksgiving holiday season too, even though I didn’t plan it that way, but it’s nice to run during my gluttonous eating period. Lol

I am not really a big Turkey fan really. Never really have been but I do plan to let loose that day. I’ve been really good at sticking to my Mel plans and not making unhealthy eating choices. It’s only been 30 days though but I really haven’t experienced any intense junk cravings. I definitely have my eyes on the prize if you will.

Tomorrow I’ll have to work out after my son goes to bed since he will be staying with me and my wife until Sunday evening. It’s not a huge deal and will only cause me to hit the gym about a half hour later than normal. Which is good because the gym will be pretty much empty by then. One can only hope! Since we are both off tomorrow, my wife wants to relax tonight and smoke a pre-roll. I haven’t smoked in a long time so it be interesting to see who the munchies treat me. Lol I will probably make a protein shake and some rice cakes with peanut butter. I won’t let the green monster derail my progress! I’ll let you all know how it went.

Take care everyone

Goodnight ASF!

Day 33: 11/26
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had some family stay over Thanksgiving so rested Wednesday and Friday. I had to also move my shot day from Thursday to Friday night when everyone left. I managed to get in a really good leg training session Friday night.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1cup egg whites and two pieces of nan (42g of carbs)

Meal 2: 8 Oz of Hawaiian Chicken thighs and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3: 2 big skewers of chicken breasts and 3/4 cup rice

Meal 4: pre-workout- same as meal 2

Meal 5: post workout- Lean Body RTD and 1 large banana

Meal 6: large omelet with green peppers, provolone cheese, spinach and 4 eggs and bowl of cereal

Todays workout: Leg B day with cardio

25 min walk on incline treadmill
Leg B:
1. Leg extension- 5 sets, slow controlled reps. 15-25 reps per set.
2. Lying ham curl - really good stretch
3. Seated leg curl- I really felt my Hams working here. Slow controlled negative and squeezing the bottom portion
4. Barbell squats lighter weight but higher reps- 15 to reps per set.
5. Standing Calf Raise
6. Seated calf raise
7. Machine leg press calf extensions-

Pin day today- 3.25 ml shot in right glute
Shot breakdown

1ml- Superhero Tren E
1 ml Mast E
1.25 Test E

Another smooth and painless injection

Goodnight ASF!

This morning’s breakfast
fbc61e28662ef5a98426be599013c9c5.jpg

4oz of 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites, 1 breakfast sausage and avocado

Day 36: 11/29/21
Back in the gym after a few days off for the Thanksgiving holiday. Things are going great! I started taking 50g of Winnie today. I haven’t ran oral Winstrol in a very long time but I got amazing results last time.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites and 1 breakfast sausage. Three pieces of avocado too!

Meal 2:
1 packet of Tuna with 3 rice cakes

Meal 3: 2 scoops protein shake and 1 banana

Meal 4: Clean Eatz meal

Meal 5: ground beef and 1 cup jasmine rice

Workouts: Push A

Push A:
1. 30% Incline DB press- last set 95lb x 15
2. Incline hammer press-
3. Seated cable Chest fly
4. Cable side raise
5. Hammer Machine shoulder press- last set 3 plates each side X 8
6. Rope push down-
7. Rope overhead extension

Pin day today: 3.5 ml left glute injection

1 ml- Superhero Tren E
1 ml- Mast E
1.5 ml- Test E

Another smooth and painless injection.

Goodnight ASF!

Winstrol will get you shredded super fast. Great addition to the stack!

I am very excited to see how Winstrol treats me this run. Not only did I love what it did for me physique wise but I also got very strong while using it. I always think of Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis when I think of Winstrol. It is such a great performance enhancing product. Not medically used in the US anymore but what a powerful performance aid! Just look at those classic sprinter physiques. They are ripped to shreds!!

Day 37: 11/30/21
Time is flying by as we say goodbye to November and greet December with a firm handshake. I was able to get in some fasted AM cardio Monday and Tuesday. Food intake is going good and I feel happy with my workouts.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: Clean Eatz meal- chicken and waffles with eggs and Turkey bacon

Meal 2: ground beef and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3: Subway footlong on Italian bread. Oven roasted chicken breast.

Meal 4: pre-workout meal- Clean Eatz meal- chicken enchiladas over brown rice.

Meal 5: post workout- Lean Body RTD and 1 banana

Meal 6: homemade sausage pizza with cauliflower crust

Workout for the day:

I started off the day doing 30 min on the treadmill. Increasing incline and speed every 3 minutes. Workout was my Pull A routine.

Pull A:
1. Lat pull down- using unilateral hand straps and no bar. 5 sets of 12-20 reps.
2. DB row- 3 point DB row. 3 total sets. Last set 75lb x 10
3. CG cable row- good stretch and squeeze here
4. DB pull overs- very nice stretch here!
5. Rear delt fly-5 sets, slow controlled form
6. Standing cable curl- good stretch and controlled negative 3 sets of 12-15
7. Cable preacher curl- my favorite bicep exercise. I love this machine a lot.

I am noticeably bigger now and I received a lot of compliments on Thanksgiving of my vascularity and size increase from family members who haven’t seen me in awhile. Especially, from my dad and younger brother who both lift, so that meant a lot. They both commented on how vascular I was. My dad is still very vascular in his late 60’s. He still lifts but he was hit hard by Covid last year so he had to change things up. In his prime however, my dad was sliced and had veins popping from everywhere.

So far, still no bad side effects to deal with. Increased body temp is what it is but I’m used to dealing with that. I have Legs tonight with emphasis on squats.

I’ll probably take Thursday off to rest and lift Fri & Sat. Possibly take off Sunday but I will see how I feel. Monday’s are always the most crowded day in my gym so I don’t mind taking Monday off to rest! Plus, Monday is my son’s bday so I planned to chill with him in the evening.

As I stated yesterday, I started my oral Winstrol at 50mg per day. I’ve just been taking it pre-workout now. In my past runs, I’ve been able to get up to 75mg a day without getting hit with bad sides. 100mg and my BP skyrockets and headaches get too much despite natural aids. I loved the result I got from my previous run with Winstrol. However, it was more than plus years ago!

Goodnight ASF!

Get Shredded!
Day 38: 12/1/21

It is officially time to say Goodbye to November and greetings December! It’s time to get nasty this month! Busted up my legs bad tonight. I was so sore the next morning. Sitting on the toilet never hurt so bad!! I had some funky stomach issues going on. I just felt really full the entire day and the thought of eating made me sick. I tried spacing my meals out a little longer than I usually do in hopes of helping my stomach pains. Other than that, still feel pretty good.

Meals for the day.

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 3oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread

Meal 2: Footlong sub on Italian bread- oven roasted chicken breast, lite lettuce, pickles and lite honey mustard.

Meal 3: chicken Cob salad with extra eggs. Pre-workout meal

Meal 4: Lean Body RTD and 1 banana post workout meal

Meal 5: 1 cup jasmine rice, chicken breast and green beans

Today’s workout session: Legs A

Legs A:
1. Leg ext- very slow reps. 4 sets 15 to 20
2. Lying Leg curl- focused on stretch and slow negative 3 x 15
3. Leg press- wide foot placement and full range of motion. Tried for 20 reps each set while adding weight each set. Last set only managed to get 18 reps but I gave it all I had.
4. Hack Squat machine -I went to A dark place in my mind trying to go as deep as possible. My legs were already shaking for first set. Lowered weight to get 3 sets of 12 and last set was for 8 deep reps with heavier weights.
5. Seated Leg curl- made sure to tax my hams to match my already taxed quads
6. Seated calf raise- lowered weight so I could go all the way down and then back up on my toes for a count of 3 sec. 3 sets of 15
7. Calf raise (leg press machine)- great stretch here. My calves are getting very vascular and feel pumped all day.

Tomorrow will be a rest day. It is also pin day.

Goodnight ASF!

Day 39: 12/2/21

I decided to take a rest day today. My nephew is winding down the end of his junior high basketball season and I used my rest day to take a drive and catch one of his games. I live about two hours from him so it’s really hard to get out to a lot of his games since he plays mostly on weekdays. Before I had my son, my nephew was just like my boy. I helped raise him so we have a tight bond. I used to coach his basketball teams and since I lived a lot closer then, I could attend all of his sports games. I had such a fun time watching him play and he made sure to put on a good show for me today. It was a big rivalry game for him too!

It’s so sad that his POS dad (he doesn’t deserve that title) doesn’t want to be in his life. Watching him play basketball today I couldn’t stop thinking how any guy wouldn’t be proud to have him as his son! That guy sure did miss out. Fortunately, my nephew was never around him at all, so he doesn’t know that feeling of being abandoned by his dad. Other than obviously not having him around. That’s why I feel even more obligated to be a positive male influence on him. My Dad is also a key figure in his life so what he lost in one butthole, he gained two strong men who love him unconditionally. What’s even more exciting for me is he is now getting into lifting weights. His genetic potential is off the chain. I even put together a little leg workout routine for him that he has been doing religiously.

Meals for the day: I took a break on eating how I normally do. With my stomach hurting yesterday I wanted to give my digestive system a break. Plus, since I’d be away from home for most the day, I knew my eating routine would be off a bit.

Meal 1: 2 scoop protein shake and banana

Meal 2: Homemade chicken salad with sliced chicken breasts

Meal 3: Greek yogurt

Meal 4: cheat meal. My favorite Mom & Pops little chicken place. Chicken strips and crinkle cut fries. The kids meal but massive portions

Meal 5: chicken breast pieces, 1 cup jasmine rice, green beans and my wife’s homemade sauce

Pin day- 3.5ml shot in upper right glute
23g 1.5” pin BD syringe and needle

1 ml Superhero Tren E
1 ml Mast E
1.5 Test E
50mg of Winstrol

I’m ready to get down & dirty tomorrow for my Push B routine. I feel so much better taking a little break from eating and the cheat meal helped make up for the cals I missed not eating how I normally do.

Cardio sessions have helped make me feel more lighter on my feet and I look a lot more leaner as well. Muscles feel pumped all day and I’ve noticed some nice looking veins sprawling over my inner quads. Triceps are also displaying some enhanced vascularity too.
As I close out week 5 here I am ready to get down in December. I’m still very hungry and my motivation is still high. My body feels great and no joint pain. No bad sides other than good creased body temp and slight stomach pain yesterday. However, that has seemed to have went away. I’m coming up on my sweet spot weeks here and I’m ready to bust my ass!

I love reading other logs on ASF and it helps keep my fire burning. Thanks to those who have supported me during my quest for for more test!

Goodnight ASF!

That’s awesome you got your nephew into lifting weights. Middle school is a good time to start. It’ll give him an advantage going into high school.

That’s awesome you got your nephew into lifting weights. Middle school is a good time to start. It’ll give him an advantage going into high school.

Exactly my man. He has potential too so I really think hitting his legs hard this off season would do wonders for him. I need to study up on more explosive type training for sports, rather than the traditional bodybuilding style training I’m used to. I didn’t get hit with the weightlifting bug until my early 20’s so I’m trying to stress to him the mistakes I made when I was his age. I wish I would have squatted like a mad man in high school and lived in our school’s weight room. He is really motivated and as long it’s something he really wants to do, then I’m all in on helping him train hard. I didn’t want to pressure him into lifting and make it seem like a chore. I’d rather him be the one to initiate the idea.

Day 40: 12/3/21

Back to the gym tonight for my push b routine. I was feeling a little tired tonight before my workout but I sucked it up and went hard. I can really tell how much I’m leaning out. My muscles are hard and feel pumped throughout the day. My strength is up too but I still haven’t tested out just how strong I am. I’m sticking to the plan and making good results. Cranking the Superhero Tren dose to a full 1 ml has been great too. Still no bad sides for me. I don’t want to greedy but I will up my dose going forward. The most Tren I’ve ever ran was around 500-550 of Tren A. I might see how 600mg of Tren E treats me. My stomach issue is much better now.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 2: 2 scoops of protein with 12oz of water and 2 rice cakes.

Meal 3: 1/2 pound ground beef, cheese and potatoes

Meal 4: chicken breast , 1 cup jasmine rice and green beans

Meal 5: egg white and 90/10 ground sirloin

Workout: push B

Push B:
1. Decline DB press- great exercise. I really felt my chest working hard. Last set 80lb x 12
2. Hammer chest press- great stretch and hold. Higher reps with slow negative, 3 sets
3. CG Bench - my joins continue to feel good, no elbow pain, 4 sets total, last set 225 x 8
4. DB side raise- started with the 10lb DB and went to failure. Pyramid up in weight using 5lb increments until last set of 30lb x 10
5. EZ curl bar shoulder raise a la Charles Glass. 3 sets x 15
6. Free motion cable shoulder press using hand extensions- I love the constant tension this puts on my shoulders.
7. 1 arm tricep reverse extension- love this exercise for my horseshoe 3 sets x 15 going slow and steady

No cardio this morning.

Pull B next!!

Good day ASF! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Last edited:
Day 44: 12/7/21

Back to the gym on Tuesday December 7th after taking a rest day on Monday. Today was legs! I am feeling pumped all day long and my arms got a serious pump just shaving today! Running a full 1 ml of superhero Tren e consistently now for a couple weeks. 2 shots a week for a total of 470mg of Tren e a week. I’m going to pump things up another .5ml total for the week to add another 117.5mg for the week.

Meals for the day. It was boring chicken day today but it wasn’t too bad actually.

Meal 1: chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice pasta

Meal 2: 2 big chicken skewers, rice pilaf and a small pita bread

Meal 3: chicken thighs and jasmine rice with pineapples

Meal 4: Lean Body RTD

Meal 5: 1 cup egg whites and 1/2 cup Oates

Workout: Leg Day

Legs A:
1. Leg ext- 5 sets, high reps
2. Leg curl - 3 sets squeezing and slow negative
3. Leg press- feet closer together but high, 4 sets of 12-15
4. Hack Squat machine - 3 sets heavy for 8-10
5. DB RDL- nice slow stretch
6. Calf raise (leg press machine)
7. Standing calf raise

It’s time to order some more syringes and needles. I like to stick with BD. I’m thinking of going with M, W and F injections here on out so I can up my doses for the final 4 to 5 weeks. I weighed myself today and I have gained a total of 6 lbs but I have leaned out considerably. It wasn’t a dry weight however. It’s been a great recomp run so far! It’s time to finish up strong!

Still no bad sides. I need to pick up some more P5P, vitamin B-6, liver support, Vitamin C, DIM and multivitamin. I’m starting to run low. I also need to scoop up a couple more bottles of Mast E. I want to try running a higher dose. 600 to 800mg a week for the last 4-5 weeks.

Tomorrow will be back to my push routine. I’m feeling very strong and my muscles at very full. I feel like I’m finally breaking thru now!!

Goodnight ASF!

Day 45: 12/8/21

I am in that sweet spot of my cycle. That glorious zone when you feel your muscles pumping up all day long and every meal feels like you are powering up like Popeye eating spinach. That feeling of confidence in the gym when you feel like an enhanced beast!! You may not be the biggest guy or the strongest guy in the gym, but you feel like you can hang with anyone. That special feeling we all love and desire to get back to when we come off. That feeling we all love and the reason why we sacrifice so much and work so hard to be able to feel!

I was looking in the mirror today at the gym and I was so shocked to see how well I looked with a good pump. My veins were popping out of my skin. I felt very strong but I also am very light on my feet as well. I am very happy with how much I’ve leaned out with this run. I would definitely have to give it up to Flash and say his gear is as solid as it comes!! The Superhero Tren E is fire!! It is a great addition to the stash! I have never previously ran anything from Flash before but I am now a huge fan. I had no affiliation with Flash prior to logging this cycle abd I have tried to be as honest and real as possible for the good people here at ASF. I would have to say that Flash’s superhero Tren E is one of my favorite Tren products. I do have an affinity for Tren and I have ran it numerous times before. Flash’s Superhero Tren E is as good as it gets! I also have to give a Big thumbs up to Flash’s Test E and Mast E.

Meals for the day:

Meal 1: 5oz 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 2: chicken breast with 1 cup of white rice

Meal 3: chicken thighs and 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 4: Muscle Milk RTD

Meal 5: same as meal 3

Meal 6: egg whites, green beans and 90/10 ground sirloin

Workout: Push A routine

Push A:
1. Incline DB press- 4 sets total, last set 85lb x 12
2. Incline hammer press- nice static stretch
3. Seated Pec fly machine- 4 sets higher reps
4. Cable side raise-
5. Hammer Machine shoulder press-went heavy but still strict form
6. Rope push down-
7. Tricep DB overhead ext from ground

I’m going to adjusting my doses to close out this cycle I will be switching to M,W,F injections. Doses will look like this for the week:

Test E- 900mg to 1g
Tren E- 600mg
Mast E- 700 to 800mg
Winstrol- 50mg

I plan to run this cycle for 12 weeks total. I was going to run it for 10 wks and drop the Tren for NPP and run test/Mast E/NPP for another 8 weeks. Then cruise until June and come back strong again for a good 12 week run. 2 blasts a year is what I usually have been doing lately but after my summer run, I will sit down and reassess things it’s my future in mind.

Perhaps, retire the use of Tren and harsher orals going forward. I will be 43 this summer and I still feel young but I would like to have longevity in this game of life so maybe rethink my approach to running gear. Maybe instead of blasting I could keep a nice cruise dose of test or bump it up a tad and add some Primo here and there throughout the year. Maybe some Mast in the summer with some Var would be my new blast. I don’t know, we shall see.

I have some Deca in my stash that I would love to run with some Anadrol before I calm down. I flirted with a little run of Anadrol to start this cycle but id love to really give Anadrol a shot and see how strong I can get. I have ran pretty much everything I would like to try besides legit Primo and GH. I am good with trying Ment and no desire to use EQ again. The compounds I have had the best success with have been Tren A, NPP, Mast P, Test E & C, TBol, Winnie and High dosed Var. Basically short acting esters with a longer ester test. I know my glory days of running Tren are behind me. My best long blast has been 10 wks of Tren A, Test E with 6-7 weeks of Var followed by 10 wks of NPP and Test E with Tbol for the last 5 weeks. That is an epic 20 week recomp. I’ve switched them around too before but I like starting off with Tren A and using the NPP to keep my dry lean gains.

Tomorrow will be my pull a routine and then I’ll take Fri & Sat off to chill with boy!! I suck at taking pics in the gym. I tried taking some tonight to capture the awesome pump I got but they looked like butthole pics. I need my wife to take some pics so I can post my gains. Measurements are overdue as well.

Goodnight ASF!

You’re consistently going hardcore! Your diet is spot on, and training! I’m amazed you aren’t going psycho on people with all that tren. Keep up the good work! Flash and I appreciate all the work you’ve put in to this incredible log! Thank you very much! 🙏

You’re consistently going hardcore! Your diet is spot on, and training! I’m amazed you aren’t going psycho on people with all that tren. Keep up the good work! Flash and I appreciate all the work you’ve put in to this incredible log! Thank you very much!

I’m lucky that I don’t usually see any of the negative sides that come with higher dosed Tren. Plus, Flash’s gear is made very well so things have been side free. I have been running 12.5mg aromasin 2x week on shot night as well. That’s been good to help control estrogen. Plus over the counter help with P5P, extra Vitamin B-6 and DIM. Not too sure how much those actually help but it’s good to think they are helping!

I’m lucky that I don’t usually see any of the negative sides that come with higher dosed Tren. Plus, Flash’s gear is made very well so things have been side free. I have been running 12.5mg aromasin 2x week on shot night as well. That’s been good to help control estrogen. Plus over the counter help with P5P, extra Vitamin B-6 and DIM. Not too sure how much those actually help but it’s good to think they are helping!
Are your joints feeling any dryness yet from aromasin with masteron?

Back