I just got fired!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

I just got fired!

Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, Iím today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

I donít remember what I did or saidÖ sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

I didnít sign anything, didnít talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? Iím just pissed and I feel deflated!!

And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

Can they ďpursueĒ it legally? Is it just BOOM over? Iím trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and Iím suddenly fired?

Sorry rant over!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by caballo_calvo View Post
    Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, Iím today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

I donít remember what I did or saidÖ sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

I didnít sign anything, didnít talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? Iím just pissed and I feel deflated!!

And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

Can they ďpursueĒ it legally? Is it just BOOM over? Iím trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and Iím suddenly fired?

Sorry rant over!
    Looks like someone is looking for a payday! I think she will sue the company if anything so she will get more money. What you need to do is find out what effects it will have on your personal life. I know some cities make it public notice when something like this happens. My sister just won her case but it involved emails from the owner of the company saying thing like he wanted to lick her ass and so on. She was awarded $2.2 million.

Email for a full price list
    SBLabsusa@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points

If you wouldn't have turned kilsong down he wouldn't have turned you in...

Just seems to me like they were salty you were leaving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Looks like someone is looking for a payday! I think she will sue the company if anything so she will get more money. What you need to do is find out what effects it will have on your personal life. I know some cities make it public notice when something like this happens. My sister just won her case but it involved emails from the owner of the company saying thing like he wanted to lick her ass and so on. She was awarded $2.2 million.
    Yeah I really just wanna know if something more will happen? And I have an idea of who it might be that complained but it was absolutely not sexual harassment.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,220 Posts
    Rep Points

More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?
    Halliburton walks you to your car when you turn in a 2 weeks notice. Takes your badge and still pays you for 2 weeks. I waited until the Friday before starting my new job on Monday. Turned in my notice and it was like a free 2 week check.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post

No, I think I misjudged how sensitive the employees are there.

If they suet the company what then happens with me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,633 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems retaliatory for your quitting to me too.

I think I told this story before.

I worked at a Home Depot in 1990. They hated me BECAUSE I did everything we were taught and told to do by the owners; no pointing fingers to a department rather walk customers to what they were looking for, etc. I also made them abide by labor laws.

One day I broke a copper tube taking down a plywood unit from up high with a forklift. The tube had a dozen solder marks where guys had done it before because of itís poor placement. They told me I had to go take a drug test immediately. I said ďNah, I donít think so.Ē They said the sign up fron said they can ask for one anytime. I reminded them the sign said ďWe test all applicants for drugs. If you use drugs please donít apply.Ē I am an employee, not an applicant.
    They freaked out, called Atlanta and the home office lawyers told them to tell me to return to work tomorrow.

Then one day they called me into the office with 4 managers standing there in a 8x8 room. They said they had complaints of sexual harrassment. I asked if it was sexual harrassment or gender discrimination because I admited I was not a fan of chicks working there asking guys to lift heavy shit all the time. (They would always shake their tits or ass and say it was tooooo heavy.) Guys fall for that big time.

I asked specifics and they said they werenít going give them to me. I said they could tell me now or in court later. Again, they freaked out. Asked me if I had a lawyer, which I replied I did. (But of course didnít)
    Then I said that they were making it up because ďQuite frankly, there isnít a single girl working here that Iíd fuck.Ē

Man that was great, the look on their faces. Eventually they laid me off but gave me twice the vacation pay time I was owed. For a final bit of fun, I refused the check and demanded they go to cash control and pay me in cash.

There were a couple of managers I would always see around town and both of them would always compliment me on how I handled the sexual harrassment accusation. Good bar story for them to tell their mates.
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 10-23-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,878 Posts
    Rep Points

Lawyer up man, think someone is looking to fuck you over because you are quitting.

If I plan to quit a job I'd be looking for a new one get the offer then be ready to go as usually you get canned on the spot when you give notice.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-23-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,878 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Halliburton walks you to your car when you turn in a 2 weeks notice. Takes your badge and still pays you for 2 weeks. I waited until the Friday before starting my new job on Monday. Turned in my notice and it was like a free 2 week check.
    I've used that strategy before and it works if you play it right.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta be careful on that "TREN"!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry rant over!
    Yep. At our work there is zero tolerance for harassment so yes all that's needed is a word

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,220 Posts
    Rep Points

No, I think I misjudged how sensitive the employees are there.

If they suet the company what then happens with me?
    You're sweating what is probably nothing. I mean, if you told a random chick on the street that you'd like to go balls deep in her, what law have you broken? The only difference is you can't say that at work. If you weren't a manager and abusing your position ("suck me or get fired"), you don't have anything to worry about.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,220 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh, and because i posted this in the funny thread this morning...

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1929360

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you work in a right to fire state?