I just got fired!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Registered User
    caballo_calvo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    74

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    494197

    I just got fired!

    Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, Iím today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

    I donít remember what I did or saidÖ sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

    I didnít sign anything, didnít talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

    You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? Iím just pissed and I feel deflated!!

    And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

    Can they ďpursueĒ it legally? Is it just BOOM over? Iím trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

    I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and Iím suddenly fired?

    Sorry rant over!

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,074

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    684
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points
    8987712

    Quote Originally Posted by caballo_calvo View Post
    Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, Iím today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

    I donít remember what I did or saidÖ sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

    I didnít sign anything, didnít talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

    You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? Iím just pissed and I feel deflated!!

    And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

    Can they ďpursueĒ it legally? Is it just BOOM over? Iím trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

    I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and Iím suddenly fired?

    Sorry rant over!
    Looks like someone is looking for a payday! I think she will sue the company if anything so she will get more money. What you need to do is find out what effects it will have on your personal life. I know some cities make it public notice when something like this happens. My sister just won her case but it involved emails from the owner of the company saying thing like he wanted to lick her ass and so on. She was awarded $2.2 million.

    Email for a full price list
    SBLabsusa@protonmail.com

  3. #3
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points
    21190285

    If you wouldn't have turned kilsong down he wouldn't have turned you in...

    Just seems to me like they were salty you were leaving.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    caballo_calvo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    74

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    494197

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Looks like someone is looking for a payday! I think she will sue the company if anything so she will get more money. What you need to do is find out what effects it will have on your personal life. I know some cities make it public notice when something like this happens. My sister just won her case but it involved emails from the owner of the company saying thing like he wanted to lick her ass and so on. She was awarded $2.2 million.
    Yeah I really just wanna know if something more will happen? And I have an idea of who it might be that complained but it was absolutely not sexual harassment.

  5. #5
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,474
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,584
    Thanked in
    12,220 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

    Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points
    21190285

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

    Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?
    Halliburton walks you to your car when you turn in a 2 weeks notice. Takes your badge and still pays you for 2 weeks. I waited until the Friday before starting my new job on Monday. Turned in my notice and it was like a free 2 week check.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    caballo_calvo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    74

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    494197

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

    Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?
    No, I think I misjudged how sensitive the employees are there.

    If they suet the company what then happens with me?

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    967
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,002
    Thanked in
    1,633 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Seems retaliatory for your quitting to me too.

    I think I told this story before.

    I worked at a Home Depot in 1990. They hated me BECAUSE I did everything we were taught and told to do by the owners; no pointing fingers to a department rather walk customers to what they were looking for, etc. I also made them abide by labor laws.

    One day I broke a copper tube taking down a plywood unit from up high with a forklift. The tube had a dozen solder marks where guys had done it before because of itís poor placement. They told me I had to go take a drug test immediately. I said ďNah, I donít think so.Ē They said the sign up fron said they can ask for one anytime. I reminded them the sign said ďWe test all applicants for drugs. If you use drugs please donít apply.Ē I am an employee, not an applicant.
    They freaked out, called Atlanta and the home office lawyers told them to tell me to return to work tomorrow.

    Then one day they called me into the office with 4 managers standing there in a 8x8 room. They said they had complaints of sexual harrassment. I asked if it was sexual harrassment or gender discrimination because I admited I was not a fan of chicks working there asking guys to lift heavy shit all the time. (They would always shake their tits or ass and say it was tooooo heavy.) Guys fall for that big time.

    I asked specifics and they said they werenít going give them to me. I said they could tell me now or in court later. Again, they freaked out. Asked me if I had a lawyer, which I replied I did. (But of course didnít)
    Then I said that they were making it up because ďQuite frankly, there isnít a single girl working here that Iíd fuck.Ē

    Man that was great, the look on their faces. Eventually they laid me off but gave me twice the vacation pay time I was owed. For a final bit of fun, I refused the check and demanded they go to cash control and pay me in cash.

    There were a couple of managers I would always see around town and both of them would always compliment me on how I handled the sexual harrassment accusation. Good bar story for them to tell their mates.
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 10-23-2021 at 06:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,149

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,580
    Thanked in
    2,878 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lawyer up man, think someone is looking to fuck you over because you are quitting.

    If I plan to quit a job I'd be looking for a new one get the offer then be ready to go as usually you get canned on the spot when you give notice.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-23-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    Show me

  10. #10
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,149

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,580
    Thanked in
    2,878 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Halliburton walks you to your car when you turn in a 2 weeks notice. Takes your badge and still pays you for 2 weeks. I waited until the Friday before starting my new job on Monday. Turned in my notice and it was like a free 2 week check.
    I've used that strategy before and it works if you play it right.
    Show me

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    219249160

    Gotta be careful on that "TREN"!!

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,305
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,123
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points
    70528785

    Quote Originally Posted by caballo_calvo View Post
    Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, Iím today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

    I donít remember what I did or saidÖ sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

    I didnít sign anything, didnít talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

    You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? Iím just pissed and I feel deflated!!

    And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

    Can they ďpursueĒ it legally? Is it just BOOM over? Iím trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

    I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and Iím suddenly fired?

    Sorry rant over!
    Yep. At our work there is zero tolerance for harassment so yes all that's needed is a word

  13. #13
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,474
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,584
    Thanked in
    12,220 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by caballo_calvo View Post
    No, I think I misjudged how sensitive the employees are there.

    If they suet the company what then happens with me?
    You're sweating what is probably nothing. I mean, if you told a random chick on the street that you'd like to go balls deep in her, what law have you broken? The only difference is you can't say that at work. If you weren't a manager and abusing your position ("suck me or get fired"), you don't have anything to worry about.

  14. #14
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,474
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,584
    Thanked in
    12,220 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oh, and because i posted this in the funny thread this morning...

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1929360

  15. #15
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,237
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,868
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts
    Rep Points
    1940416962

    Do you work in a right to fire state?

Similar Threads

  1. Pretty sure they fired this cop.
    By kilsong in forum The Pit
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2021, 05:45 PM
  2. You're fired!!
    By Oldschool in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 09:42 PM
  3. who has been fired?
    By Krampus in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 06:59 AM
  4. 7 NFL coaches fired..
    By swollen in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums