• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just got fired!

caballo_calvo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, I’m today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

I don’t remember what I did or said… sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

I didn’t sign anything, didn’t talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? I’m just pissed and I feel deflated!!

And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

Can they “pursue” it legally? Is it just BOOM over? I’m trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and I’m suddenly fired?

Sorry rant over!

Like it says, I just got f@cking fired from my job for sexual harassment. On too of that, I’m today was my last day of my two weeks notice and I had 3 hours left on my shift.

I don’t remember what I did or said… sometimes what I say is misinterpreted. Idk but I was called over to my manager and all he said was that there was a sexual complaint filed against me and that I needed to leave the premises immediately.

I didn’t sign anything, didn’t talk to HR, nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left.

You guys ever have trouble containing yourself with all these androgens flying around in your blood? I’m just pissed and I feel deflated!!

And is what they did even legit? It seems that the only reason for me to be asked to leave immediately would be if I was an immediate threat or some shit?

Can they “pursue” it legally? Is it just BOOM over? I’m trying to get in contact with someone over there but have zero email addresses etc.

I have a new and better job starting Monday but still, what the actual fuck. No explanation, no specific reason. Can a bitch just complain and I’m suddenly fired?

Sorry rant over!
Looks like someone is looking for a payday! I think she will sue the company if anything so she will get more money. What you need to do is find out what effects it will have on your personal life. I know some cities make it public notice when something like this happens. My sister just won her case but it involved emails from the owner of the company saying thing like he wanted to lick her ass and so on. She was awarded $2.2 million.

Looks like someone is looking for a payday! I think she will sue the company if anything so she will get more money. What you need to do is find out what effects it will have on your personal life. I know some cities make it public notice when something like this happens. My sister just won her case but it involved emails from the owner of the company saying thing like he wanted to lick her ass and so on. She was awarded $2.2 million.

Yeah I really just wanna know if something more will happen? And I have an idea of who it might be that complained but it was absolutely not sexual harassment.

More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?

More than likely they just wanted your short time ass gone and that was the excuse. Most places won't even let you stay when you've turned in two week notice. If it was semi-legit and somebody actually turned in a complaint, it's because they knew you were leaving and it would be easy to claim on the guy already going out the door. And as mentioned, they will try to sue the company, not Joe Blow employee (no money).

Having said that, you already blamed the gear and "things you say always get misinterpreted". Soooooo...did you actually do something?
Halliburton walks you to your car when you turn in a 2 weeks notice. Takes your badge and still pays you for 2 weeks. I waited until the Friday before starting my new job on Monday. Turned in my notice and it was like a free 2 week check.

No, I think I misjudged how sensitive the employees are there.

If they suet the company what then happens with me?

Seems retaliatory for your quitting to me too.

I think I told this story before.

I worked at a Home Depot in 1990. They hated me BECAUSE I did everything we were taught and told to do by the owners; no pointing fingers to a department rather walk customers to what they were looking for, etc. I also made them abide by labor laws.

One day I broke a copper tube taking down a plywood unit from up high with a forklift. The tube had a dozen solder marks where guys had done it before because of it’s poor placement. They told me I had to go take a drug test immediately. I said “Nah, I don’t think so.” They said the sign up fron said they can ask for one anytime. I reminded them the sign said “We test all applicants for drugs. If you use drugs please don’t apply.” I am an employee, not an applicant.
They freaked out, called Atlanta and the home office lawyers told them to tell me to return to work tomorrow.

Then one day they called me into the office with 4 managers standing there in a 8x8 room. They said they had complaints of sexual harrassment. I asked if it was sexual harrassment or gender discrimination because I admited I was not a fan of chicks working there asking guys to lift heavy shit all the time. (They would always shake their tits or ass and say it was tooooo heavy.) Guys fall for that big time.

I asked specifics and they said they weren’t going give them to me. I said they could tell me now or in court later. Again, they freaked out. Asked me if I had a lawyer, which I replied I did. (But of course didn’t)
Then I said that they were making it up because “Quite frankly, there isn’t a single girl working here that I’d fuck.”

Man that was great, the look on their faces. Eventually they laid me off but gave me twice the vacation pay time I was owed. For a final bit of fun, I refused the check and demanded they go to cash control and pay me in cash.

There were a couple of managers I would always see around town and both of them would always compliment me on how I handled the sexual harrassment accusation. Good bar story for them to tell their mates.

Last edited:
Lawyer up man, think someone is looking to fuck you over because you are quitting.

If I plan to quit a job I'd be looking for a new one get the offer then be ready to go as usually you get canned on the spot when you give notice.

Last edited:
Halliburton walks you to your car when you turn in a 2 weeks notice. Takes your badge and still pays you for 2 weeks. I waited until the Friday before starting my new job on Monday. Turned in my notice and it was like a free 2 week check.

I've used that strategy before and it works if you play it right.

Sorry rant over!
Yep. At our work there is zero tolerance for harassment so yes all that's needed is a word

No, I think I misjudged how sensitive the employees are there.

If they suet the company what then happens with me?

You're sweating what is probably nothing. I mean, if you told a random chick on the street that you'd like to go balls deep in her, what law have you broken? The only difference is you can't say that at work. If you weren't a manager and abusing your position ("suck me or get fired"), you don't have anything to worry about.

Do you work in a right to fire state?

Sorry rant over!

If your confused about how the whole process went down, consider reviewing your employment contract. This should all be spelled out in there.

The normal process in these matters is for the company to do their own little internal investigation, get your side of the story, talk to other employees, review video footage if any, etc. The fact they just booted you out immediately seems odd, but perhaps makes sense since you were leaving for a new job anyway.

As for worrying about any further repercussions, I wouldn't.

Yep. At our work there is zero tolerance for harassment so yes all that's needed is a word

Yes same deal in my workplace and I have to do training and certify every damn year on the topic of harassment/violence in the workplace. Basically it comes down to watching what you say or do when at work including email, chat or in person convos.

I remind my tech team of this in meetings...keep it professional and nothing will happen basically.

Last edited:
Yes same deal in my workplace and I have to do training and certify every damn year on the topic of harassment/violence in the workplace. Basically it comes down to watching what you say or do when at work including email, chat or in person convos.

I remind my tech team of this in meetings...keep it professional and nothing will happen basically.
Yep. I'm not good at that tho but girls love me so...

Yep. I'm not good at that tho but girls love me so...

Lol..there's been some of those nurses that play games with me when I make my IT rounds at the hospital I work at. Definitely hard to keep a straight face and mind haha. One time I was in a nursing director's office and was running cable under her desk she touched my ass and said oops my bad...how did I feel about that one lol.

Last edited:

2.2 million! Fuck and he didn’t even get to taste her shit hole.

Get Shredded!
Lol..there's been some of those nurses that play games with me when I make my IT rounds at the hospital I work at. Definitely hard to keep a straight face and mind haha. One time I was in a nursing director's office and was running cable under her desk she touched my ass and said oops my bad...how did I feel about that one lol.

Not sure if you have anything to worry about or not. Sounds like maybe they were looking to get you out since you were leaving. One rule I have is I don’t get involved at all with anything or anyone at my job. I stay out of the loop, don’t even really have casual conversations with people, crack a joke or even become one with whatever company culture. It’s my job I make money, not friends and my job is separate from my life. I’ll help anyone who needs it and I’m extremely professional and polite to everyone but I keep a huge separation between myself and my job. I don’t say anymore than anyone I have to. Luckily what I do now I dont go into an office, see people I work with and I only communicate with emails. There’s a GroupMe and I barely respond to that. From what I see they’re mostly a bunch of dipshits and brown nosers anyway.
I guess my advice is don’t have fuck all to do with coworkers because there’s always somebody who will be out to get you and the smallest thing, whether it’s a look or an innocent comment could be used against you.

Not sure if you have anything to worry about or not. Sounds like maybe they were looking to get you out since you were leaving. One rule I have is I don’t get involved at all with anything or anyone at my job. I stay out of the loop, don’t even really have casual conversations with people, crack a joke or even become one with whatever company culture. It’s my job I make money, not friends and my job is separate from my life. I’ll help anyone who needs it and I’m extremely professional and polite to everyone but I keep a huge separation between myself and my job. I don’t say anymore than anyone I have to. Luckily what I do now I dont go into an office, see people I work with and I only communicate with emails. There’s a GroupMe and I barely respond to that. From what I see they’re mostly a bunch of dipshits and brown nosers anyway.
I guess my advice is don’t have fuck all to do with coworkers because there’s always somebody who will be out to get you and the smallest thing, whether it’s a look or an innocent comment could be used against you.

Very good suggestion and I strive to keep my coworkers basically at arms-length. I certainly be professional to those I work with along with the wider community. As I work in healthcare IT, professionalism is a must. Basically watching what is said in meetings, email, Teams chat or in person goes a long way.

True experience and a word to the wise. I have seen this several times in the past and it can apply to civilians I think.

A bunch of sailors sitting around talking. The guys are telling sea stories but minding their words because there are females in the group. Sailors are notorious for being crude but since Tailhook, the smart ones watch out.

When the female speaks she says things that are totally sexual, like specifics about how she has sex, dude’s or chick’s genitalia, etc. so the guys must think “Gloves off! Real sailor talk time!”
I walk out of the room at the first sign of this type of talk.

Days later I get called in front of my command and am told that I was involved in sexually harrassing conversations with a female sailor. Being a senior enlisted guy, this is very bad. I immediately correct them by telling them that as soon as so-and-so started this inappropriate conversation, I left the room. They got all wide eyed because “We didn’t tell you who it was.”
I stated that it was so-and-so and that she was the only female there and that SHE initiated it all.

”Well, why, since you are in a leadership position, didn’t you stop this or report it?” They were actually impying that they still were going to loop me into this bullshit.
My only savior was that there was a Chief in the conversation that was causing the uproar. So I answered “Why don’t you ask Chief XXXX? He was there and stayed in the conversation.”
It was the female who reported this btw.

This was in Iraq in 2007.

My opinion is that females can or will set you up. And senior personnel will go after anyone they can to prove in their record that they are “no tolerance” for sexual harrassment. (An early version of “virtue signalling”)
My last years it became apparent that almost everyone E6 and above were careerists. Nothing mattered but advancement. Even their sailors took a back seat. A cardinal sin the way I was brought up in my career.

Watch out. They ARE out to get you.

True experience and a word to the wise. I have seen this several times in the past and it can apply to civilians I think.

A bunch of sailors sitting around talking. The guys are telling sea stories but minding their words because there are females in the group. Sailors are notorious for being crude but since Tailhook, the smart ones watch out.

When the female speaks she says things that are totally sexual, like specifics about how she has sex, dude’s or chick’s genitalia, etc. so the guys must think “Gloves off! Real sailor talk time!”
I walk out of the room at the first sign of this type of talk.

Days later I get called in front of my command and am told that I was involved in sexually harrassing conversations with a female sailor. Being a senior enlisted guy, this is very bad. I immediately correct them by telling them that as soon as so-and-so started this inappropriate conversation, I left the room. They got all wide eyed because “We didn’t tell you who it was.”
I stated that it was so-and-so and that she was the only female there and that SHE initiated it all.

”Well, why, since you are in a leadership position, didn’t you stop this or report it?” They were actually impying that they still were going to loop me into this bullshit.
My only savior was that there was a Chief in the conversation that was causing the uproar. So I answered “Why don’t you ask Chief XXXX? He was there and stayed in the conversation.”
It was the female who reported this btw.

This was in Iraq in 2007.

My opinion is that females can or will set you up. And senior personnel will go after anyone they can to prove in their record that they are “no tolerance” for sexual harrassment. (An early version of “virtue signalling”)
My last years it became apparent that almost everyone E6 and above were careerists. Nothing mattered but advancement. Even their sailors took a back seat. A cardinal sin the way I was brought up in my career.

Watch out. They ARE out to get you.

Would it have been any different if you had stayed in that room but admonished people not to engage in that kind of talk?

Would it have been any different if you had stayed in that room but admonished people not to engage in that kind of talk?
I had done so before. “Knock that shit off!”

But what happens is you end up diluting an already diluted Navy experience for the sailors who just want to be sailors. It isn’t the corporate world and never should have been run as such.
The majority of the times thesethings are non-eventful but then this shit happens.

I found myself annoyed that I felt it necessary to change my posture around females because not all of them are gunning for a conflict. It didn’t seem fair but it did seem warranted.
I should mention that this was in the “big Navy”. Most of my years were in smaller communities that didn’t play that shit.

I had done so before. “Knock that shit off!”

But what happens is you end up diluting an already diluted Navy experience for the sailors who just want to be sailors. It isn’t the corporate world and never should have been run as such.
The majority of the times thesethings are non-eventful but then this shit happens.

I found myself annoyed that I felt it necessary to change my posture around females because not all of them are gunning for a conflict. It didn’t seem fair but it did seem warranted.
I should mention that this was in the “big Navy”. Most of my years were in smaller communities that didn’t play that shit.

True that the military culture is far different from corporate culture, and do you think any sailor would have learned the lessons from Tailhook?

True that the military culture is far different from corporate culture, and do you think any sailor would have learned the lessons from Tailhook?
Tailhook was a special circumstance created and perpetuated by Navy pilots who not only think they are better than everyone but got caught up in the Top Gun hype.
The Navy’s typical knee jerk response was to dog and pony show their “proactive response” to such things, claiming the moral superiority.
Women wanting to be “one of the guys” until it rubs them the wrong way. No pun intended.

My first ship had pretty rude intiations aka “hazing” and men and women were treated equally. But one female came through and snitched them out. The result was the entire engine rooms being busted rank and put on restriction. It was wrong what they did and might have been suitable before integration but the engineering guys needed to update their hazing program to fit the times.

The end result is that everyone crossing the equator get a watered down “everyone gets a trophy” “ceremony” and hundreds of years of sailor rituals become a fake process.
I really feel sorry for sailors today. But the Navy makes up for it with video games, internet and iphones.
Oh, they get housing off the ship from the git go.

Back in the 90s I pressed charges against a woman at work for sexual harassment and stalking...no one took it seriously...one day the FBI shows up at my house asking me if I knew where she was...apparently her husband divorced her and got custody of their daughter....well the bitch kidnapped her child...they eventually caught her in Florida....she did two years in prison...once, early on while in court for stalking me the judge and prosecutor whom I both knew well kept asking me to tell them if she was a good fuck!...I told them I never did anything with her and she was dangerous.......what the men in this country need to do is turn the table on these women....thousands of us need to go into human resources and make sexual harassment accusations on women...believe me when I say that they make all kinds of statements that are inappropriate but we just don't see it that way...one last gripe...why can women wear tops that show their breasts or tight pants that leave nothing to the imagination and get away with it then they say some guy looked at them inappropriately?

Back