• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st order in 2 1/2 Years

Misha

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordering on Monday of this coming week, and i can't wait. Getting all blood work Nov. 2nd. Plan on running Test E 300 @ (2) ct. & Deca 300 @ 1 and Aromasin 25mg.
10 wk basic cycle with low carb 341 grams, protein 230, 85g fat
I am no longer a competitive athlete (MMA/WWE), just trying to lose BF and get back down to my fight weight of 205-210lbs. I'm 46 as of July and weigh 240.
Cardio 5 days a week at 45mins and hitting the weights for about 1hr on the money. ******would like to use something for the prolactin build up if that my happen, any help from any members on where to look for caber would be great.
I will post on this form my results with pictures and also will post my blood work before and after.
I'm not trying to be a really huge guy anymore just in shape and presentable so i can rep the fit nation.
Question guys or admin, will newbie get any type of discount, how does this work? Reason being As i said i have not order any where in a while and researched this site up and down and decided this company was best for me due to the cool thread of info and Q/A.

Any help or knowledge guys please feel free to interject and fill me in.

Thank you, Misha

Hey bro , use code 'GGG10' at checkout for 10% off

If you are just trying to cut weight , then a good diet and Testosterone is all you need .
Deca might bloat you a bit and make it harder to loose the weight.

If you are looking to cut weight (especially at your age), I would not touch Deca. Test along with a good cardio and nutrition plan will work wonders.

I would switch Deca with Masteron. Much better combo for your goal.

Back