• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does masteron or EQ raise your hematocrit?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if EQ or masteron raises your hematocrit? What are the main side effects of masteron? My hematocrit was 59 last time I got it checked. Is that super high? Is my heart in danger at all? I take a blood pressure med so I am good there. I am taking 500mg of test cyp/week. 300mg of EQ/week and 300mg of mast/week.

I’d suggest donating blood.

EQ and test both increase RBC (red blood cell count) which elevates hematocrit.

yes, eq does this to me ... but not so much that I have to worry about it, once taken off eq everything goes back to normal

yes, eq does this to me ... but not so much that I have to worry about it, once taken off eq everything goes back to normal

Same. Test in high ranges does it also. It always returns to normal. Something I have my physician watch and take care of for me. Donating or therapeutic blood draws can be needed for some.

Max

Hematocrit of 59 is pretty high. To avoid this and also avoid blood donation,which can lead to iron anemia,I go off for a month and then another 2-3 months on a true TRT that puts me in the 600-800 ng/dL range. For me that gets me from 56 down to 49-50. The break and TRT keeps me sensitive to lower doses also. I've seen people get their hematocrit pretty high into the 62-65% range. That is not healthy.

Drink a lot of water and donate blood... Eq is a mofo for high Hematocrit for me, but Mast is ok with my blood work.

So should I stop my EQ since my hematocrit is at 59?

Donate asap because it will take EQ almost a month to totally clear your system. Dont stress about it tho, we all go through it and come out fine.

So should I stop my EQ since my hematocrit is at 59?

Is that purely aas related or did you live high altitude too? Just curious. And yeah, you need to donate. Hematocrit will take about 6 months to return to normal if you don't donate.

I do double red every two months between two different organizations. Keeps me well within in healthy range. Some places may not even give you that option with your hemoglobin that high tho..
It makes a difference, I feel better.

I do double red every two months between two different organizations. Keeps me well within in healthy range. Some places may not even give you that option with your hemoglobin that high tho..
It makes a difference, I feel better.

Do you just go to a hospital to donate or how do you go about finding a place?

What’s the process like? I know when I donated plasma there was a pretty intricate process for evaluating my health and they had to do a physical as well took about 3 hours and hoping that won’t be the case for donating a double red….

American Red Cross website… they are in need right now so it shouldn’t be hard finding a place near you. If your doc knows you are on AAS they can also prescribe you a therapeutic blood draw.

EQ sends mine very high! I don’t think masteron does.

EQ will do this but not mast. I personally would avoid a phlebotomy and start with Enalapril and IP6 and get your panel redone 4 weeks after to see where you are.

Do you just go to a hospital to donate or how do you go about finding a place?

What’s the process like? I know when I donated plasma there was a pretty intricate process for evaluating my health and they had to do a physical as well took about 3 hours and hoping that won’t be the case for donating a double red….
The reason I do two different organizations is the interval between donations for double red is 112 days or about 4 months which was just not cutting it to get my red cells in check. So I found another organization and I just alternate the two as needed. You can do whole blood too but the double red will take more red cells in one visit then whole blood donation...also I like to keep my plasma bc that has alot of healers, growth factors, ect...

They ask you questions like do you take steroids and you say no. Do you take testosterone for hormone replacement therapy? You say no and so on...the answers are almost all no.. and most off these places let you do the questions online so it goes faster.
Double red takes longer then whole blood.

Get Shredded!
Drol..#1
EQ...#2

This happened to me once...I took EQ and Anadrol. Really bad move, I was young and didn't know any better. Sites like this can save your life, NEVER stack EQ AND Anadrol...unless you want your blood to become like syrup...the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask...

Also, Masteron does so little directly but so much as a support component. I only drop mast if I'm taking winny, anavar or the like. Mast may thin your scalp but it makes free test increase by 50% or more...mast/test is an awesome low cost low risk cycle!

Back