• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your mother in law

A/CMAN

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I spent last week visiting my in-laws, my mother in law has always been good looking woman for her age. This last visit not sure what she was up to but she looks 10 years younger and I sure had thoughts of fucking her.
any of you had the same thoughts??? I know very well I’m a perv for thinking this but I couldn’t help it, tight ass big tits and always touching my shoulders put me in a spin. A/C

MILILF pics please. In the geezer’s forum.

I thought about it when I first started dating my wife when we were like 15 and 16. I thought she was doable until one night we were hanging at her house and my now wife said “oh wait till you see what I found under my mom’s bed today”. She went into her moms room and came out carrying this dildo the size of a baseball bat. Lol For some reason after that I just kinda lost interest. I mean by the looks and size of that dildo I was pretty sure I couldn’t do anything to her that hasn’t already been done. Lol

I spent last week visiting my in-laws, my mother in law has always been good looking woman for her age. This last visit not sure what she was up to but she looks 10 years younger and I sure had thoughts of fucking her.
any of you had the same thoughts??? I know very well I’m a perv for thinking this but I couldn’t help it, tight ass big tits and always touching my shoulders put me in a spin. A/C

Why not just swap, I’m sure there are some males in your family she wants to fuck….

Why not Swap
You dirty bitch...wrong on so many levels
And I love it...

Mine...I doug a whole for her the 1st time we met.m

My mother in law looks like a rotten asian fruit. So.. yes. I've thought about fuckin her. I'm a sick fuck tho. I don't know what your excuse is but, get your shit together haha.

When I first met my wife her mother was a smoke show. Cute, tight body and fun personality. Always in tight jeans. To this day I’ve only seen her in a dress once (at our wedding).

Fast forward 17 years and although she’s got a great body for almost 60 she’s showing her age in the face.

but I think it’s normal for a guy to fantasize about banging his mother in law. Some guys it’s more of a hate fuck type of thing I’m sure lol

IML Gear Cream!
My mother in law looks like a rotten asian fruit. So.. yes. I've thought about fuckin her. I'm a sick fuck tho. I don't know what your excuse is but, get your shit together haha.

This summer I met my son’s GF’s sister. She’s maybe late 30’s. She was very up and down with the eyes checking me out. It was sort of uncomfortable. She kept asking my wife “How are you not jumping his bones all day?” (The answer:She knows what I look like naked. Lol!)

So for a filthy minded second I was wondering how odd it would be for me and my son banging sisters.

Turns out the women in her family got ahold of some of my BB pics and even her grandma has one as her phone home screen. Flattering but creepy.

My Navy buddy told me a story of picking up some woman in her late 50’s. (He’s a beaner and those guys are in perpetual horn dog mode.)
She took him home and banged all night. In the morning while she was making him breakfast, her daughter walked into the kitchen and asked “Felipe?”. Apparently he had banged the daughter six month prior.

Check that box.

Slightly off topic but on 9/11 I was fucking my brothers wife in Vegas on a dope bender. He filmed it. They divorced and I don’t know where that tape is. Talk about regrets.

Slightly off topic but on 9/11 I was fucking my brothers wife in Vegas on a dope bender. He filmed it. They divorced and I don’t know where that tape is. Talk about regrets.
Low man. Low.
I fucked TWO of my brother’s GFs but never his wife. (She’s nasty looking and dumb.)

He told her to do it! And without hesitation boom.

My buddy used to like having his friends bang his wife. I guess as they were HS sweethearts that shit got old. By the time I came around she was a buffalo and I’d need three extra inches of dick just get in there so it was a resounding “PASS”. They too ended up divorced. No pun intended but I think that sort of thing plants a seed for the demise of a relationship.

On the other hand, I have had several GFs tell me while we were knocking it out, that they “want one of their friends to bang me” because…etc., etc. Even my wife said it when we were dating. Talk about growing an extra inch. I could almost feel it happening.
But the reality?

Talk about fucking “bait and switch”.

Last edited:
Back