• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lagging chest

IML Gear Cream!
Letrozole 2.5mg is the strongest AI pill, but also Nolvadex is used

Some do 1mg of letro (treading lightly not to dump your e2) then after they shrink or don’t shrink it , they use 20mg Nolvadex daily while cycling to block the receptor. Some use Raloxifene at 60mg also. Not advice , just things I’ve heard!

Max

Through my own research on this topic over the last few months I think that raloxifene is the best way to Shrink the lump . I forget what study I read but the raloxifene was much more effective then anything else other the. Surgery . Mpmd also has an article on this exact subject he published that’s a great read .

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-to-get-rid-of-gyno-without-surgery/

Through my own research on this topic over the last few months I think that raloxifene is the best way to Shrink the lump . I forget what study I read but the raloxifene was much more effective then anything else other the. Surgery . Mpmd also has an article on this exact subject he published that’s a great read .

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-to-get-rid-of-gyno-without-surgery/

Verra Nice ! Research, personal experiences, along with veterans past experiences help avoid or stop these problems. At least mitigate them. Always keeping updated is smart!

Max

What are you guys opinion on how many days a week to train it bc right now I’m doing it twice .

Monday chest tris
Tuesday legs
Wednesday back bis
Thursday chest shoulders
Friday back legs

What are you guys opinion on how many days a week to train it bc right now I’m doing it twice .

Monday chest tris
Tuesday legs
Wednesday back bis
Thursday chest shoulders
Friday back legs
More frequency with lower volume and higher intensity is typically a better approach for us less gifted individuals.

It depends on how much volume you're doing and if you're recovering. You can't really tell unless you're tracking your lifts though.

I just started lefties in august after 20 years off ( not touching a weight or entering a gym) . I feel that after a chest workout on Monday , if I feel as my muscles have recovered by Thur or Friday , absolutely no reason not to hit them again . Like I said it’s been a while for me and I have only been back at it a few months. I’m doing sets of 10 @ 255 on flat (decline is a waste of time to me) , then I do sets of flat dumbbells, and incline barbell and dumbbells . And that’s a wrap for me on a chest day . Progress has been going well . But like I said, I havnt worked out in years, so I guess take what I say with a grain of salt !! But it is my experience!

Chest was my lagging body part as well, slowly it evened out with the rest of my body. And training it more often doesn’t always mean more growth. This is what helped me:

1 chest day a week

Higher rep range, 15, 12, 10, 8
No need to go below 8

Moving weight with your chest and not your arms. Now this is easier said than done.

2 pressing exercises and 2 fly exercises per workout

Do 3 sets of dips on a training day about 3 days after your chest day

Posing. Can’t stress this enough, learn to really flex your chest, especially poses like front double, front lat, side chest and most muscular

Feel the muscle. If your chest isn’t fully pumped by the end of your workout you were using mostly arms and shoulders.

Great post and also great advise from coachcabo...

to the OP.. Is it possible that with your DB's you're coming down to deep and possibly giving up that TUT? its a bad habit we all do if we don't watch or have someone near by to check us.
Lately I been focusing more on controlling the weight, in lieu of moving the weight, My job has me in turbo mode and and tend to go to fast with everything I do in life.
Maybe focus on keeping that time under tension longer, and for cables, you ever tweak you hands at the last sec and touch lower end of hand (pinkies) for that final squeeze and hold?
How about holding the stretch after each set as well for 30-60 secs with cables? Like coach said, most of us do these wrong, and we start to compensate and arms and shoulders take the load..
Fuck the numbers scale back if you have to, moving weight is the easy part, working on the true mechanics is a whole different story.

Watch your true ROM.. that might need to be adjusted, keeping the chest "activated" the entire time is something we tend to forget and rush through..

Control more and focus on ROM

just reminding you what you already know, its good as a refresher..

I honestly hate my chest and now I feel like my pubescent gyno is starting to show with the lower body fat now… fuck. Gotta save up 5G and have that shit cut out… anybody know a good surgeon that’s reasonable and guarantees complete gland removal?

ff252d68897e5af6fa3b71eeced7efa1.jpg

Yours is similar to mine ... had it since 7th grade. With yours, you have to really look for it now, but if you wanted to reduce more - I'd suggest to drop your BF down to around 10-12% and stay away from aromatizing gear (or use Rolax/Nolva during), it won't be noticeable and you'll be much happier. If you do a dirty bulk, if anything like me, that shit flares up like crazy.

Losing bf definitely helps shrink it . The only thing I was worried about was when I do get really lean I didn’t want some weird ass lump to easily be seen on my chest . But I think it’s small enough now that it won’t .

Yours is similar to mine ... had it since 7th grade. With yours, you have to really look for it now, but if you wanted to reduce more - I'd suggest to drop your BF down to around 10-12% and stay away from aromatizing gear (or use Rolax/Nolva during), it won't be noticeable and you'll be much happier. If you do a dirty bulk, if anything like me, that shit flares up like crazy.

Yup I agree about the dirty bulk flaring it up and being lean helping it to shrink a bit, or at least seem less noticeable, especially to the touch. Maybe because fat grows with it or maybe even binds to it? I dunno just a theory.

It goes against what everyone kept telling me how the lower your body fat the worse it will look/more noticeable it will be… not the case with me. When I put on fat it literally goes right to my chest and grow some small tits, yet if I’m lean as hell you can’t even see it you have to pinch to feel it and it’s probably about a time to nickels size when I’m fairly cut up…

I used Dbol with no problems last run, but I was also using about 15mgs of exemestine eod. What’s your thought on test base doses ? Under 500? Over with some careful implementation of AI?

I’m trying to figure out what to use for my next cycle which I’m supposed to start in a week. I just don’t have a clue what I wanna run. I really want to use something that’s going to give me the same insanity in the bedroom that the tren did. I seriously had the best fucking sex on that shit so I’m really hoping I can find that same benefit with a less harsh compound…I just can’t even tell you how much that did for my sex life on that shit.

Bro tren turns me into the ultimate savage . Girls that I would never bat an eye suddenly start looking juicy af lol . Tren lowers your standards and puts you into a primal mating state . No amount of fucking is enough on tren. All of my wild shit I did and stuff I went through in my 20’s was a combination of tren women and alcohol .

Get Shredded!
Bro tren turns me into the ultimate savage . Girls that I would never bat an eye suddenly start looking juicy af lol . Tren lowers your standards and puts you into a primal mating state . No amount of fucking is enough on tren. All of my wild shit I did and stuff I went through in my 20’s was a combination of tren women and alcohol .

Haha hell ya man, makes me wish I would have started gear before I got married! Oh well still had a fucking blast with my wife with that shit.

Any other compounds that have a similar effect on libido?

Haha hell ya man, makes me wish I would have started gear before I got married! Oh well still had a fucking blast with my wife with that shit.

Any other compounds that have a similar effect on libido?

For not really . I’m about to throw in primo and mast so I guess I’ll find out.

This is a very good thread.
It confirms what I always say:
There are dozens of ways to do things right but a thousand ways to do things wrong. Mine isn’t the only way but after a very long time at this, I know what works. Even if it is different things for different people.

I will add: Abandon the concept of PRs. Nobody GAF about what you can lift but your muscles definitely care about HOW you lift.

With the exception of legs, I have never been strong. I have always focused on motion and connection. It took me a while to learn to feel the muscle but once I did, the game changed.
If I put four plates on the Hammer Strength chest presses, I can move it for reps, but if I put 2 plates plus a quarter and focus, I blow my chest away. Total pain and soreness and no way I can do this twice a week. Not even on gear.

I have taken dozens of guys through my shoulder routines. When we get to a particular exercise I ask what they usually use. If they say “25” I tell them to pick up a 15 or even a 10. They always laugh or give me the “Are you fucking with me?” look.
But under scrutiny and direction to use strict movement, I see the pain in their faces.
Every time the complain the next day that they can’t raise their arms.

Feel the weight and what it is doing or drop the poundage, pure and simple. There is a place for throwing around heavy weights uncontrollably but I reserve that for guys who are already beasts.

There are dozens of ways to do things right but a thousand ways to do things wrong. Mine isn’t the only way but after a very long time at this, I know what works. Even if it is different things for different people.

I will add: Abandon the concept of PRs. Nobody GAF about what you can lift but your muscles definitely care about HOW you lift.

With the exception of legs, I have never been strong. I have always focused on motion and connection. It took me a while to learn to feel the muscle but once I did, the game changed.
If I put four plates on the Hammer Strength chest presses, I can move it for reps, but if I put 2 plates plus a quarter and focus, I blow my chest away. Total pain and soreness and no way I can do this twice a week. Not even on gear.

I have taken dozens of guys through my shoulder routines. When we get to a particular exercise I ask what they usually use. If they say “25” I tell them to pick up a 15 or even a 10. They always laugh or give me the “Are you fucking with me?” look.
But under scrutiny and direction to use strict movement, I see the pain in their faces.

Feel the weight and what it is doing or drop the poundage, pure and simple. There is a place for throwing around heavy weights uncontrollably but I reserve that for guys who are already beasts.

Interesting, I think I might give it a shot. Ive always been so focused on working with the heaviest weights I can, as I was under the impression that was the best for gaining muscle and strength.

So I’m assuming you’re doing high volume with low(er) weight then? What kind of rep range are we talking?

I agree with this 100% for these reasons is why I have changed the way I train. Instead of just going up to the heaviest weight I can move I’ve dialed it back to a weight that’s still heavy for me but I can control it . I hit chest a d tris today. Felt great. Good pump. I really like the hammer strength machines. You can really get control of the weight and burn up muscle .

I had the mast with the tren… kick ass blend… felt like a fucking animal.

I abused the shit out of test p mast p and tren ace all through my 20s. It was my go to . Now I don’t take tren any more lol . Bc I know what it does to me. That’s why it’s not in my next cycle . God knows I’d love to throw it in bc I’m already really lean and I’m not done or on cycle yet .

Interesting, I think I might give it a shot. Ive always been so focused on working with the heaviest weights I can, as I was under the impression that was the best for gaining muscle and strength.

So I’m assuming you’re doing high volume with low(er) weight then? What kind of rep range are we talking?

12 max on big muscles and 12-15 on smaller ones. It really depends on how much I feel I accomplish with each set. It’s all a balance.

I abused the shit out of test p mast p and tren ace all through my 20s. It was my go to . Now I don’t take tren any more lol . Bc I know what it does to me. That’s why it’s not in my next cycle . God knows I’d love to throw it in bc I’m already really lean and I’m not done or on cycle yet .
I am always hesitant to give gear advice because no one listens.
The low scale cycle that I think is very effective is:
600-900 test per week
300 mast prop per week
150 tren ace per week.

If you don’t get profound results from this your problems lie elsewhere in your program.

Coming from someone who has the same problem as you lol. I would say training to failure both days may be more counterproductive. Try decreasing intensity and increasing volume for awhile. More isnt always better in terms of weight.

Back