• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long to take anavar?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be taking 50mg of anavar soon. How long can I take anavar without any liver side effects?

Impossible to say

I would break up the dosage to smaller more often for one

Buy a liver and organ support

Increase water intake greatly

Most people run it 4-8 weeks

However I have had patients run 10-20mgs long term for 4-6 months with no disruptions

Watch for injuries on 50mgs a day. Your strength will be improved and you hardening will and your joints and muscles may dry out a bit and so the added strength and drier joints and tendons is a recipe for torn muscles and tendons.

Watch the explosive strength. Don't go insane, as you may very well be able to add 30-50lbs to your 3 major lifts very quickly. Again this equals injury.

If you can run say 4-8 weeks and get labs this is a very good way to judge how long you can run.

I personally would prefer to do 10-20mgs for 3-4 months, then do 50mgs a day for 4 weeks.

Impossible to say

I would break up the dosage to smaller more often for one

Buy a liver and organ support

Increase water intake greatly

Most people run it 4-8 weeks

However I have had patients run 10-20mgs long term for 4-6 months with no disruptions

Watch for injuries on 50mgs a day. Your strength will be improved and you hardening will and your joints and muscles may dry out a bit and so the added strength and drier joints and tendons is a recipe for torn muscles and tendons.

Watch the explosive strength. Don't go insane, as you may very well be able to add 30-50lbs to your 3 major lifts very quickly. Again this equals injury.

If you can run say 4-8 weeks and get labs this is a very good way to judge how long you can run.

I personally would prefer to do 10-20mgs for 3-4 months, then do 50mgs a day for 4 weeks.

What do you recommend for organ support ? Are there any proper dosed supplements that’s like an all in 1 ? What do you reccomned taking bc right now I’m not taking anything .

Maybe I will just try 10mg and forget about the 50mg pills.

Maybe I will just try 10mg and forget about the 50mg pills.
Maybe if you’re female. 10mg ain’t gonna do much of shit for a man over 150lbs.

No right now I am on 500mg test cyp/week. 300mg EQ/week and 300mg masteron/week. Should I drop the mast and start anavar? Bodyfat is 9% right now.

No right now I am on 500mg test cyp/week. 300mg EQ/week and 300mg masteron/week. Should I drop the mast and start anavar? Bodyfat is 9% right now.

How much do you weigh? And what's your height? What's your goal for adding on the Oxandrin?

190 pounds at 5'10". I want some lean muscle and strength and possibly lose a little bodyfat.

190 pounds at 5'10". I want some lean muscle and strength and possibly lose a little bodyfat.

Well if your diet is on point. Like I mean, really on point. Clean as fuck, Anavar will get you there. With a dialed in diet what your already on will do wonders. Just focus in on your food intake bro. You will get there 100%

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with many above ! 20-30mg over a longer period can do wonders for protein synthesis. Everyone like at the 10mg Tabs or evening 5 mg tabs like WTF? I prefer them sometimes , usually spot on the mg per tab. I do love the 50-75mg too! Lol . Great oral and super versatile. Definitely not something to use if eating poorly or have poor cholesterol/health.
Just get a good brand or script.

Max

If you’re drinking a gal plus of water everyday and staying away from alcohol and Tylenol I’d say 8 weeks at 50mg is pretty common for var.

If you’re drinking a gal plus of water everyday and staying away from alcohol and Tylenol I’d say 8 weeks at 50mg is pretty common for var.

Curious why you single out tylenol over other nsaids

Back