• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not leaving but looking to branch out. Where do you suggest

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Definitely staying at ASF and with the help of the ASF community I think it is time to branch out so where do you suggest I look? Not looking for a high priced board but something with the likes of ASF. Feedback would be helpful.
Thanks
SBL

Only boards I’m apart of are ASF, BOP and Eroids.

[mention]MindlessWork [/mention] is apart of a lot more, he might have a better insight on what he thinks the next best one is after ASF.

Only boards I’m apart of are ASF, BOP and Eroids.

[mention]MindlessWork [/mention] is apart of a lot more, he might have a better insight on what he thinks the next best one is after ASF.
Hopefully he will post up or pm me. BOP kind of gave me the blow off. It seemed like he was trying not to let me join well at least that's how I felt

Hopefully he will post up or pm me. BOP kind of gave me the blow off. It seemed like he was trying not to let me join well at least that's how I felt
I have one in mind so will PM you.

Professional Muscle is a good one and it’s really active and Big A the board owner is a good guy.
Bop is owned by pos sketchy mother fucker and I wouldn’t trust him especially if I was a source.

Professional Muscle is a good one and it’s really active and Big A the board owner is a good guy.
Bop is owned by pos sketchy mother fucker and I wouldn’t trust him especially if I was a source.

Yes BOP is shady full stop and that would not be the place for SBL

Back