• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alec Baldwin shoots 2 people, one dead

IML Gear Cream!
I would have checked it myself, hard to believe they dont have any accountability. when you pull security duty you have to sign your ammo out load an unload it and check it back in. blows my mind that they have no control or accountability. or that they can just take props offset to the range like that. how fucking stupid are these people

I’m sure YOU would have but I doubt this liberal looney tune knows anything about gun safety. He’s been in a lot of movies I highly doubt he’s ever thought of it.

Seems pretty far fetched that he would hit this specific “target” if he had no clue what was going on. It’s a crazy situation either way.

True that and this incident sure brings out the wackiest of conspiracy theories but personally I do hope the truth does come out. The scene he was rehearsing was where he cross draws the gun and aims it right at the camera and I am sure he had thought gun was empty when it was told it was a cold gun when in reality it wasn't.

Just earlier something came across my phone where the gun that was given was used for target practice with live ammo and never was checked.

Last edited:
True that and this incident sure brings out the wackiest of conspiracy theories but personally I do hope the truth does come out. The scene he was rehearsing was where he cross draws the gun and aims it right at the camera and I am sure he had thought gun was empty when it was told it was a cold gun when in reality it wasn't.

Just earlier something came across my phone where the gun that was given was used for target practice with live ammo and never was checked.

That’s what I think happened because we get comfortable at times and that’s when accidents happen and yes it was a rehearsal he pointed the gun at the camera pulled the trigger they were both behind the camera the bullet went through her and then struck him.

could say so much here, but not to be hyperbolic or conspiratorial, why do they keep describing a real gun as prop gun, and why was Alec Baldwin with it when he was not being filmed or even in costume

could say so much here, but not to be hyperbolic or conspiratorial, why do they keep describing a real gun as prop gun, and why was Alec Baldwin with it when he was not being filmed or even in costume

Because they use real guns with blanks it’s a bullet shell filled with gun powder and crimped at the end. Alec Baldwin is a Director and they were getting the shot ready the right angle, background etc. that was going to be filled with actors. Take one……..Action!!!!

The left also calls a biological male with a penis in a skirt a "woman"

So go figure LMAO

Dumbest humans to ever walk the Earth!

Because they use real guns with blanks it’s a bullet shell filled with gun powder and crimped at the end. Alec Baldwin is a Director and they were getting the shot ready the right angle, background etc. that was going to be filled with actors. Take one……..Action!!!!
to me prop means fake but meant to look real, kinda like training guns that have blowback, they feel real but are training guns. if I dry fire with a laser ammo I dont consider my real gun a training gun its always real to me and handled like a real gun and handled like a loaded gun even with the fake laser ammo

Get Shredded!
Now they are rallying to get rid of guns all together in movies and using fake ones (finally) or CGI good luck!

nothing conspiratorial about a person handling gun not trained in firearm safety, you always treat guns as loaded and you never ever point them at people thats rule one. if he wasnt being filmed in a scene why is he walking around with a "REAL GUN" and hap hazzardly pointing it at people. accident or not it was all preventable

The left also calls a biological male with a penis in a skirt a "woman"

So go figure LMAO

Dumbest humans to ever walk the Earth!
so men cant be birthing people? my guns identify as props and go pew pew not bang bang

Totally preventable which makes this look very suspicious. Especially as the twine keeps getting pulled and the ball is unraveling. This situation is a tragedy and sounds premeditated by someone.

Trump Jr. selling Baldwin shirts, classic!

Alec spends many days with his TDS and hatred. At his daughter, at Trump, etc...

The kvnt cant enough bad happen to him. Serious douche-nozzle deserves everything he gets...

donald-trump-jr-sells-guns-dont-kill-people-alec-baldwin-kills-people-t-shirts-after-halyna-hutchins-shooting.png

Trump Jr. selling Baldwin shirts, classic!

Alec spends many days with his TDS and hatred. At his daughter, at Trump, etc...

The kvnt cant enough bad happen to him. Serious douche-nozzle deserves everything he gets...

donald-trump-jr-sells-guns-dont-kill-people-alec-baldwin-kills-people-t-shirts-after-halyna-hutchins-shooting.png

U don't think that's at least SOMEWHAT in poor tatse?
A human being died.
If that were your wife, would u still find it amusing?

Kindly answer the question please.

IML Gear Cream!
I hope Alec Baldwin gets blown to pieces by a suicide bomber.

U don't think that's at least SOMEWHAT in poor tatse?
A human being died.
If that were your wife, would u still find it amusing?

Have you ever watched Baldwin on SNL? All he knows is poor taste.

Have you ever watched Baldwin on SNL? All he knows is poor taste.

So he's wished DEATH on another human?
Death?
Those SNL skits were jokes. This is the end of that child's mother's LIFE.
You don't see the difference?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Alec Baldwin gets blown to pieces by a suicide bomber.

Ha! OF course u do.

Never thought I'd see the day kilsong would be defending a bearded white guy with a gun, lol

Dammit that was funny.
Okay... I'll give u that one!!
But don't get me wrong.. The guy is a royal prick.
But I wish this hadn't happened to him.
To him or anybody else for that matter.
Including violent bearded white guys.

So funny that for every liberal it is ALWAYS guilty until proven innocent...

but bc this prick hates Trump and thinks biological men posing as women, are women....

He is purely innocent until proven guilty.

Defund the police that are doing the investigation.

These are the DUMBEST human beings to have ever walked the Earth.

What too would be dumb is falling for a nonsense made up story that this woman was going to be working on a documentary about pedophiles JUST because some random website said so.
That sort of stuff is exactly what Idiot was talking about when he said fake news.
Whats worse is adding in "Everybody knows this" after you regurgitate whatever lie you read.
No... Everyone does NOT "know" this.
So now that it's CONFIRMED she's not working on a kid rape film, don't you all feel a little silly for falling for it?

Waiting for the "deep state" comments....
In 5...4...3...2.....

Baldwin had some trouble while "shooting his part"...

f22.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

f08.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

34e.jpg

Back