• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alec Baldwin shoots 2 people, one dead

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"prop gun" sure.....

Alec Baldwin has shot and killed a cinematographer on the set of the upcoming Western movie Rust, after a prop firearm he was using in a scene discharged in a tragic accident.
Director of Photography Halyna Hutchins, 42, was fatally struck in the incident on Thursday at the Bonanza Creek Ranch movie set in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where writer-director Joel Souza, 48, was also injured.
Baldwin, 68, was confirmed as the individual who fired the prop gun, which somehow unintentionally launched a projectile or projectiles at the crew members, in a statement from the Santa Fe Sheriff's Office.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-starring-Alec-Baldwin-LOCKED-New-Mexico.html

It's Grover Cleveland s fault... #blameitonthecleve

Isn’t he a gun control activist? If so, sad, but the irony…

Crazy shit happens. This is like the third one of these prop gun accidents that killed in my lifetime.

Only way this could happen is if the case came apart, even then I doubt a case fragment could Penetrate and kill someone, otherwise no way the gun was loaded with live ammo accidentally.

Last edited:
Only way this could happen is if the case came apart, even then I doubt a case fragment could Penetrate and kill someone, otherwise no way the gun was loaded with live ammo accidentally.

It happens more than you think, a friend of mine is a stuntman and got shot in the shoulder during a shoot because someone accidentally loaded the AR with live ammo… 😳

This story is absolutely crazy I thought that after Brandon Lee was killed no bullets were allowed on a Hollywood set I don't even understand how he ended up shooting 2 people.

What would really be crazy if charges get pressed for manslaughter or another smaller charge smh crazy shit

This story is absolutely crazy I thought that after Brandon Lee was killed no bullets were allowed on a Hollywood set I don't even understand how he ended up shooting 2 people.

What would really be crazy if charges get pressed for manslaughter or another smaller charge smh crazy shit

Exactly how is it even possible that live ammo would be on the set at all.

This is gun negligence at its worst whoever handed him a loaded gun deserves to do Time unless something comes out that shows Baldwin was playing with a loaded vun or something its incidents like this that make me truly wonder how the fuck smh

Just was said it was a live round in the gun someone definitely loaded a live round smh

How? I don't understand how smh

Just was said it was a live round in the gun someone definitely loaded a live round smh

How? I don't understand how smh

With Brandon Lee somehow an actual lead bullet got stuck in the barrel and they didn’t check the barrel before putting in the blanks. So when they fired the gun the blanks dislodge the bullet.

they make training guns that use co2 so they have a real feel and blowback, also how is it that at a job that requires the use of guns doesnt require everyone that handles them to have recurrent firearm safety training

Get Shredded!
That doesn't even make sense to me that's absolutely crazy with gun safety none of this should ever happen I understand accidents happen but they shouldn't happen with firearms.

That's crazy about Brandon having a bullet logged in the barrel ive heard a couple different stories about Brandon Lee's death but honestly the prop master should have made sure that the gun was safe and clear here we are again smh

I hope that all is well brother @Durro

Why did he point the gun at his producer?

Why were two people injured? Weapon fired twice?'

How did live rounds get in the weapon?

This story smells....

Why did he point the gun at his producer?

Why were two people injured? Weapon fired twice?'

How did live rounds get in the weapon?

This story smells....

Maybe a shotgun?

"prop gun" sure.....

Alec Baldwin has shot and killed a cinematographer on the set of the upcoming Western movie Rust, after a prop firearm he was using in a scene discharged in a tragic accident.
Director of Photography Halyna Hutchins, 42, was fatally struck in the incident on Thursday at the Bonanza Creek Ranch movie set in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where writer-director Joel Souza, 48, was also injured.
Baldwin, 68, was confirmed as the individual who fired the prop gun, which somehow unintentionally launched a projectile or projectiles at the crew members, in a statement from the Santa Fe Sheriff's Office.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-starring-Alec-Baldwin-LOCKED-New-Mexico.html

This is the funniest irony I have seen in quite some time. LMFAO

Word on the street is the Assistant Director grabbed one of three propped guns unaware that it had live ammunition from a rolling cart and then handed it to Alec Baldwin before yelling “cold gun” that means it didn’t have any rounds as they thought. And one of the crewmembers responsible for the guns on set removed a spent casing after it was fired. No charges will be filed until the investigation is complete.

Word on the street is the Assistant Director grabbed one of three propped guns unaware that it had live ammunition from a rolling cart and then handed it to Alec Baldwin before yelling “cold gun” that means it didn’t have any rounds as they thought. And one of the crewmembers responsible for the guns on set removed a spent casing after it was fired. No charges will be filed until the investigation is complete.

Whoever prepared the prop guns ought to be checking them before they get put on the set. This is a sad tragedy that should never have happened.

Back