• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alec Baldwin shoots 2 people, one dead

Get Shredded!
Sorry guys.......don't know it's did all this double posting

Your phone is possessed lmao jk man.

Wes can remove those double posts for you.

What I was trying to post was a screen shot from the chans. I haven't vetted/researched it, but if true, it is obviously beyond coincidence. Here is what was said:

"What are the chances of Alec Baldwin - who starred in Hunt for Red October which was about a nuclear submarine in Murmansk - shooting and killing a woman, on a film set that NEVER has lie ammuntion? EVER. But this one did! Real bullets on a movie set. And what are the chances that he pointed the gun at her and her alone, nobody else but her, and she grew up in Murmansk the nuclear submarine base, that is famous for training espionage? And what are the chances that she just happens to be married to a guy who works for a law firm that defends the Clintons? And what are the chances that she used to be an investigative journalist and her father used to be a Naval Commander at the nuclear sumbarine base of Murmansk? And she and she alone got killed. By the actor who starred in a movie about espionage between the Soviet Union and the US? IN FUCKING OCTOBER!?!?"

Definitely this is a strange coincidence and I doubt that Alec would ever want to kill a woman...he had to be unknowingly set up for this. See what the investigation turns up...

Last edited:
Nice. That would be awesome. I don't want to derail a pretty interesting thread going on here........

Happens to everyone and sometimes my own phone glitches out like that...

This was the wife of the attorney whose law firm was being indicted by John Durham over the Clinton Foundation.

The gun and rounds were real

This was a murder in real time to silence the law firm whomis being indicted over the Clinton Foundation.

Only a fool can't see this.

Wes..
Come on Wes...
Tell me... What's it like living in that head of yours?

Wes..
Come on Wes...
Tell me... What's it like living in that head of yours?

"Prop" guns don't shoot bullets sir...

Calling a real gun on the set of a movie a "PROP" doesn't make it a prop gun lmao.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/23/alec-baldwin-rust-gun-accident-used-off-set-target-practice/

[h=2]Gun That Killed DP ... Allegedly Used for Off-Set Target Practice[/h]
-- it was also being fired recreationally, even when cameras weren't rolling. Multiple sources directly connected to the 'Rust' production tell TMZ ... the same gun Alec Baldwin accidentally fired -- hitting the DP and director -- was being used by crews members off set as well, for what we're told amounted to target practice.

I'm talking about THIS Wes..
This was a murder in real time to silence the law firm whomis being indicted over the Clinton Foundation.

The more details that come out, the more absolutely shady the whole incident is.
Not only was the poor woman set to do an investigative documentary type piece on pedophile rings involving elites, she is married to someone who works at a lawfirm that represents the Clintons and the law firm is now subject to multiple grand jury subpoenas related to the Russia hoax / Sussman / Steele / etc.
This was a fucking hit....a message.

Something interesting people often don't know about special counsels: Durham can go into any venue, any state, and pull grand juries, get information. He can go to any state AG and say "give me this information"....and the AG must do it. Normal federal prosecutors are limited to their state venues. Durham travels about, does what he wants and he is now pulling at some very interesting threads that make up an absolute nest of a political/corporate criminal enterprise that has the ability to expose A LOT of powerful people.....both Dems and Repubs. Durham can get surveillance warrants on congressmen, anyone he wants and I guarantee this has happened and is ongoing. And lastly, during the course of Durham's investigation, any new suspected criminal activity he uncovers, even if it has nothing to do with his original investigative scope, he is required to pursue it. Think about that.

Last edited:
Just because we're talking about him...

Alec Baldwin was one of the name on epstein's flight logs. And he was in epstein's "little black book" of names/phone numbers. Baldwin felt it necessary to debunk and offered up this video as his evidence:

But, at the same time, Baldwin felt it necessary to offer up his own conspiracy theory on epstein:

https://www.rt.com/news/466415-alec-baldwin-epstein-conspiracy-russians/

AlecBaldwin(HABF)
@AlecBaldwin
The Russians killed Epstein.

They’re in charge of everything now.

Here's an interesting read, but unfortunately most of the linked content has since been scrubbed from twitter, youtube, etc:

https://thetattyjournal.org/2020/08...epstein-in-weird-political-rant-on-instagram/

Wait a second...
.The more details that come out, the more absolutely shady the whole incident is.
Not only was the poor woman set to do an investigative documentary type piece on pedophile rings involving elites, she is married to someone who works at a lawfirm that represents the Clintons and the law firm is now subject to multiple grand jury subpoenas related to the Russia

Okay... NOW I'm gonna stop fucking around..
Okay.
I take back what I said Wes.
This is FUCKING HUGE
I WOULDN PUT ANYTHING PASS HILARY.
I'm at work now... But ima read all about this when I'm free.
See bitches... I can admit when I dunno what the fuck I'm talking about.

Wait a second...
.The more details that come out, the more absolutely shady the whole incident is.
Not only was the poor woman set to do an investigative documentary type piece on pedophile rings involving elites, she is married to someone who works at a lawfirm that represents the Clintons and the law firm is now subject to multiple grand jury subpoenas related to the Russia

Okay... NOW I'm gonna stop fucking around..
Okay.
I take back what I said Wes.
This is FUCKING HUGE
I WOULDN PUT ANYTHING PASS HILARY.
I'm at work now... But ima read all about this when I'm free.
See bitches... I can admit when I dunno what the fuck I'm talking about.

shocked-choking.gif

No he would have nothing at all to do with it

Someone else would have just staged this by putting live rounds ammo and gun on the set.

Not surprising though bc of Hollyweird, they always have political affiliations.

This is a clear threat. Too bad for them Durham's gonna be indicting a bunch of more people soon.

Know how I know? Because the 5 year statue of limitations is coming up in a few months. So watch for more.

That new project really hits close to home and that could well be the reason some very powerful people wanted her dead and what happened was very cleverly planned and Alec had NO idea this was going to go down.

Seems pretty far fetched that he would hit this specific “target” if he had no clue what was going on. It’s a crazy situation either way.

Seems pretty far fetched that he would hit this specific “target” if he had no clue what was going on. It’s a crazy situation either way.

^ This. I'm waiting for more to come out on the hollywood pedo documentary she was doing.

despite everything, 4 things I absolutely cant believe.
1. I dont care who hands me a gun or how much I trust them I will always treat as loaded
2. if you take a gun to the range you always clear it before you pack out so it shouldnt have any live rounds left in it
3. who in the fuck is so retarder they are mixing live rounds with blanks this defies all logic and common sense, the people handling these guns are supposed to be trained professionals so this part I absolutely am not believing
4. the so called expert loading this fire arm should without a doubt know the difference between live and blank so even if someone was an absolute idiot moron retard and mixed live and blank when loading it should notice the difference immediately without question its like pulling up at a gas and not knowing which pump is diesel. you cant fuck that up

Last edited:
despite everything, 4 things I absolutely cant believe.
1. I dont care who hands me a gun or how much I trust them I will always treat as loaded
2. if you take a gun to the range you always clear it before you pack out so it shouldnt have any live rounds left in it
3. who in the fuck is so retarder they are mixing live rounds with blanks this defies all logic and common sense, the people handling these guns are supposed to be trained professionals so this part I absolutely am not believing
4. the so called expert loading this fire arm should without a doubt know the difference between live and blank so even if someone was an absolute idiot moron retard and mixed live and blank when loading it should notice the difference immediately without question its like pulling up at a gas and not knowing which pump is diesel. you cant fuck that up

Can't wait to see how this shit show turns out...I hope it just isn't ruled a "terrible" accident and that' the end of it.

IMO Alec was handed a gun and it was ultimately his responsibility to check it before using it.

I could definitely see that asshole fucking around and waiving the gun here and there.

Baldwin 1 week ago on tiktok (govt shill).

https://twitter.com/i/status/1452678856222072839
I kinda agree with him on the part that there was a unified effort in the past , but the difference is this was made political at a time where people on all side dont trust politics. and all along the way we have been lied to so unless politicians and media start by addressing their lies we wont be able to move past this

Can't wait to see how this shit show turns out...I hope it just isn't ruled a "terrible" accident and that' the end of it.

IMO Alec was handed a gun and it was ultimately his responsibility to check it before using it.

I could definitely see that asshole fucking around and waiving the gun here and there.
I would have checked it myself, hard to believe they dont have any accountability. when you pull security duty you have to sign your ammo out load an unload it and check it back in. blows my mind that they have no control or accountability. or that they can just take props offset to the range like that. how fucking stupid are these people

I kinda agree with him on the part that there was a unified effort in the past , but the difference is this was made political at a time where people on all side dont trust politics. and all along the way we have been lied to so unless politicians and media start by addressing their lies we wont be able to move past this

Yep. This is prepping for what is next. Not just vaccine mandates. "Rationing" is what they are going to call it when the store shelves are empty. And "we're at war with the virus". Next, we'll be at war with the unvaxxed. People keep trying to draw lines in the sand and that usually doesn't work out so well.

I was ready to brush off baldwin as another annoying hollywood celeb, but he's pushing agendas for a reason. From all appearances, he's definitely compromised. The question is "is he compromised enough to commit murder?" People that try to expose the pedos in hollywood keep ending up dead. If they ever expose hollywood, people will roll and the govt is next...and they can't let that happen.

Yep. This is prepping for what is next. Not just vaccine mandates. "Rationing" is what they are going to call it when the store shelves are empty. And "we're at war with the virus". Next, we'll be at war with the unvaxxed. People keep trying to draw lines in the sand and that usually doesn't work out so well.

I was ready to brush off baldwin as another annoying hollywood celeb, but he's pushing agendas for a reason. From all appearances, he's definitely compromised. The question is "is he compromised enough to commit murder?" People that try to expose the pedos in hollywood keep ending up dead. If they ever expose hollywood, people will roll and the govt is next...and they can't let that happen.
I cant take actors seriously they make you believe them on screen for a living, its kinda like believing strippers actually like you, they both just want your money

Last edited:
I cant take actors seriously they make you believe them on screen for a living, its kinda like believing strippers actually like you, they both just want your money

The bottom three rungs of the trust ladder:

Strippers
Actors
Politicians

Strippers are still more trustworthy than actors and politicians. Just sayin'. And you get what you pay for.

LOL...yep.

I knew this guy. Was like 50 or so. His wife died and he was lonely.

Started going to the strip clubs. Handing out big money until he went broke. Then they didn't want anything to do with him anymore. And that dolt thought it was somewhat genuine.

Why the FUCK would there be live rounds on a movie set

It’s pretty much in the middle of nowhere and I think on their days off they would go shooting. Halyna a few days before the shooting posted a video of them riding horses on her Instagram on how they would spend their days off. I’m sure shooting guns was also something they did and just being careless the gun got mixed with the others.

Back