• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

IML Gear Cream!
Sub - another log of awesomeness

Alright..

Thanksgiving is going to kind of fuck up my schedule a bit. But it is what it is. Don't think I can get to the gym on Thursday wife is already sweating me. Got to do the whole Thanksgiving family thing, lol.

Going to skip Thursday go Friday Saturday off Sunday. Feeling great no problems. Head feels like it's going to explode sometimes now that I upped the drol dbol to 75mg. Not to bad tho. Only when I'm lifting really heavy shit feels like my eyes are going to blow out of my head, lol.

Staying full is shit. Calories are Sky High. Last couple days been lax with my meals. Still getting them in just not at the right time. That's got to stop. Yesterday I slapped myself in the face and said no more. Stick to the plan you skinny piece of shit.

Today is going to be a heavy leg day tons of weight shitload of volume. Going to be hobbling out of there. Maybe hit some calfs at the end if I have time.

Took half a Dbol/Drol this morning with my protein shake and athletic greens and oatmeal. Waking up pumped. Had a hard time washing my car this weekend my lower back felt like it was going to explode within 2 minutes of bending over.

About to get lunch, gym at 415 one pill Dbol/Drol at 315. Pre-workout at 400.

Pinning 150mg Test E tonight. M/Thursday.
Novidex 12mg in the Am 12mg in the PM. Gyno is pretty much gone. Going to stop taking that in a couple days. Also took .5mg Caber this morning as well.

All in all, feel pretty damn good.

Hit legs today. Really fucked my self up. Feelin good right now. Definitely seeing some growth in my chest. Reallt been focusing on that area. Hopefully tomorrow I'm sore as fuck.

One more meal at 9. Life is good. Still in smash mode from the gym. After the full dose of drol/dbol im super amped up, tryin to chill. 3 day work week. Thank God!!!

Little chest pic, upper chest looks alot better. For me anyway. I know I'm a pussy. Give me more time to add size. I'll be something someday. Give me time God damm it!!!

114816657670b0b3d252ccb7f6bda57d.jpg

Hit legs today. Really fucked my self up. Feelin good right now. Definitely seeing some growth in my chest. Reallt been focusing on that area. Hopefully tomorrow I'm sore as fuck.

One more meal at 9. Life is good. Still in smash mode from the gym. After the full dose of drol/dbol im super amped up, tryin to chill. 3 day work week. Thank God!!!

Little chest pic, upper chest looks alot better. For me anyway. I know I'm a pussy. Give me more time to add size. I'll be something someday. Give me time God damm it!!!

Looking good brother, got that hard look going! How ya feeling with the adjustments to the cycle?

You are knocking this log out the park brother. Definitely more EP opportunities for you if wanted.

Looking good brother, got that hard look going! How ya feeling with the adjustments to the cycle?

Thanks man, feeling a little down mentally... But I'm holding size and still gaining, just don't feel the power of the 1,000mg test haha.

I know it'll be worth it tho. Receptors really need a break. Or maybe I'm just an impatient fuck. 4 week break from high doses, and we will see if I can add mass faster.

Hope your runs going good bro, I been keepin up with your log. Can't wait to see what Montigo does with you. Let us know the hard times to!! Im pullin for you bro!!

You are knocking this log out the park brother. Definitely more EP opportunities for you if wanted.

Thanks man, just givin an honest review!! Going to push it out one more week. Get a little more if I can!! Haha. Really going to miss the fullness and strength...

Going to give a really detailed evaluation soon here!! Thanks again bro!! If you have any future opportunities you let me know. The Dbol/Drol is 100% GTG. I'm sure the other products hit just as hard!!

Love the log dude!

I was thinking about adding an additional chest pump day to try and catch up with my shoulders. My biggest problem is I can’t hit incline bench without engaging my front delts and I walk out of chest day with painfully pumped front delts and my chest just really doesn’t respond like the rest of my body. Always been that way…

if you get a minute would you post what your typical chest routine looks like. I wanna get a look at what others are doing and tweak things up a bit

This is what my chest day typically looks like

warm up: push ups and incline cable flyes
meat n potatoes: incline db, flat db, decline cables (standing)
finishers: landmine incline press or cable crossovers

Love the log dude!

I was thinking about adding an additional chest pump day to try and catch up with my shoulders. My biggest problem is I can’t hit incline bench without engaging my front delts and I walk out of chest day with painfully pumped front delts and my chest just really doesn’t respond like the rest of my body. Always been that way…

if you get a minute would you post what your typical chest routine looks like. I wanna get a look at what others are doing and tweak things up a bit

This is what my chest day typically looks like

warm up: push ups and incline cable flyes
meat n potatoes: incline db, flat db, decline cables (standing)
finishers: landmine incline press or cable crossovers

Thanks bro! Appreciate it. I feel your pain. I have the same problem that I'm trying to work on. My front delts just overpower everything.

I really don't have a routine. I've really noticed a change when I started to slow down my movements. And really focusing on the squeeze.

I start out with really light weight and rep it out at a certain angle until I feel where it burns. Then I start a working set at the same angle. I noticed if I do to much weight my delts will kick in. Thats the key for me. Can't ego out with my chest. Have to really focus.

I dont do flat bench ever. Incline and decline. Use a variety of machines and I love doing cables. Using the cable machine doing the most muscular pose really has brought up my chest. Squeeze like a mother fucker.

I always start with a feel set to see what's actually working. For me bro again just can't do to much weight. For now. I'm workin my way up.

Have seen massive improvements with very slow focused High Reps 20-30 reps first set to feel, then alternate from slow focused to explosive. One feel set. 3 slow, one explosive.

Get Shredded!
Alright man. Tomorrows chest day… one feel set, 3 focused sets (progressive overload) and grand finale with an explosive set …. I’ll do this on incline with dumbbells … I’m gonna try the cable stacks right after this and just see if they are heavy enough to work for me.

I never really used machines much at the gym but now that you mention it I kinda miss having a gym membership…. I’ve run out of room (and dinero) at home lol

Thanks man, feeling a little down mentally... But I'm holding size and still gaining, just don't feel the power of the 1,000mg test haha.

I know it'll be worth it tho. Receptors really need a break. Or maybe I'm just an impatient fuck. 4 week break from high doses, and we will see if I can add mass faster.

Hope your runs going good bro, I been keepin up with your log. Can't wait to see what Montigo does with you. Let us know the hard times to!! Im pullin for you bro!!

Thanks bud but I'm using another coach local. I actually fell off last 2 weeks to be honest with my knee issues and some home life issues that came up. I'm starting back up Friday when I transfer down to my turnaround location for the next 6 week's. I'll have no distractions but 7 12's each day lol

Alright man. Tomorrows chest day… one feel set, 3 focused sets (progressive overload) and grand finale with an explosive set …. I’ll do this on incline with dumbbells … I’m gonna try the cable stacks right after this and just see if they are heavy enough to work for me.

I never really used machines much at the gym but now that you mention it I kinda miss having a gym membership…. I’ve run out of room (and dinero) at home lol

Nice bro!! Let me know how it felt. Did you feel your chest workin more? Lol fuck, a home gym would be so nice!! your a lucky man!

Thanks bud but I'm using another coach local. I actually fell off last 2 weeks to be honest with my knee issues and some home life issues that came up. I'm starting back up Friday when I transfer down to my turnaround location for the next 6 week's. I'll have no distractions but 7 12's each day lol

I hear that bro, lifes a bitch.. Always something trying to knock you off your grind! Hope you get back on your plan smooth. 7 12's? Like 12 hour days 7 days a week? God I hope you don't mean that lol

Upper chest should be a priority for any lifter. Having a nice full pectoral is hard to do; even without the upper chest Shelf!. I try to prioritize whatever area is weak by training it fresh : first exercise(warmup of course). I notice a lot of guys have the lower chest, but that elusive upper shelf is an awesome thing. You know when you have it, you avert your eyes downward and then smile ! Lol.

Have a great Thanksgiving and I too (after AM cardio) will eat whatever I want ! I am not skipping anything ! One thing I do not eat is Canned anything (sorry), I have; many times. It is just not good. Lol. Plus, after slaving all day making it with the Max Crew, we all fall asleep , watch the Classics , eat again , sleeping all over the house. Wake up for that : White Bread- Mayo- Cold Turkey-Salt&Pepper Classic ! My papa will only eat Wonderbread! He said, something about it being “rich people bread” when was a child. Shows you how poor they were. Kick ass and keep looking good!

Max

Happy GainsGiving bro, put that fucking rice and beef down and eat some turkey and pie, you’ve earned it. I’ll drink a couple glasses of eggnog for you too, don’t even worry bout it.

Upper chest should be a priority for any lifter. Having a nice full pectoral is hard to do; even without the upper chest Shelf!. I try to prioritize whatever area is weak by training it fresh : first exercise(warmup of course). I notice a lot of guys have the lower chest, but that elusive upper shelf is an awesome thing. You know when you have it, you avert your eyes downward and then smile ! Lol.

Have a great Thanksgiving and I too (after AM cardio) will eat whatever I want ! I am not skipping anything ! One thing I do not eat is Canned anything (sorry), I have; many times. It is just not good. Lol. Plus, after slaving all day making it with the Max Crew, we all fall asleep , watch the Classics , eat again , sleeping all over the house. Wake up for that : White Bread- Mayo- Cold Turkey-Salt&Pepper Classic ! My papa will only eat Wonderbread! He said, something about it being “rich people bread” when was a child. Shows you how poor they were. Kick ass and keep looking good!

Max

Thank you bro! You do the same, Haha your thanksgiving sounds good bro! Nice chill and relaxed! I just escaped to hit a joint and check the forum. Got about 25 people down stairs right now. Its a good time, alot of the family is very uptight lol. Enjoy that turkey sandwich bro, nothing like it in wonder bread. And your dads right. That is rich people's bread haha.

Yes upper chest is most important to me right now. Nothing like wearing a v-neck and having the shelf showing, lol. Creates a nice look. I always start with upper chest tho. Favorite exercises for me.

Happy GainsGiving bro, put that fucking rice and beef down and eat some turkey and pie, you’ve earned it. I’ll drink a couple glasses of eggnog for you too, don’t even worry bout it.

Lol, thank you bro. You to my friend! I still got 2 beef and rice meals in haha. Man bro I ate like a fat fuck for sure!! Not sad tho really enjoyed it. More food to come in 5 haha. Lol chug it for me bro!! Hope you have a good day with the family bro!! Happy holidays!!

Ate like a mother fucker today. Hit arms yesterday. Did biceps for a straight hour and a half. Today sore as fuck!! Really loaded in the food today. About to explode to say the least haha. Got two of my regular meals in as well.

Hope every one is enjoying there family. Happy thanksgiving to all. Off day today. Wanted to go but needed to help the wife with preparing food for a small army of people coming over.

Tomorrow back on the grind. Shit, I forgot I did go over to my brother's house for a little bit and hit some calfs hes got a bad ass calf machine at his house. Had to run and grab somethings from his house so got a few sets in lol

Tomorrow back to the grind. Off work for 4 days going to go hard hard in the gym. Can't wait!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ate like a mother fucker today. Hit arms yesterday. Did biceps for a straight hour and a half. Today sore as fuck!! Really loaded in the food today. About to explode to say the least haha. Got two of my regular meals in as well.

Hope every one is enjoying there family. Happy thanksgiving to all. Off day today. Wanted to go but needed to help the wife with preparing food for a small army of people coming over.

Tomorrow back on the grind. Shit, I forgot I did go over to my brother's house for a little bit and hit some calfs hes got a bad ass calf machine at his house. Had to run and grab somethings from his house so got a few sets in lol

Tomorrow back to the grind. Off work for 4 days going to go hard hard in the gym. Can't wait!!
Good to hear and time to get it done...happy Thanksgiving brother!

Glad to hear you had a good time yesterday man. Back to reality now. Good luck in 6 months bro, having two is WAY harder than one. Day and night. I usually feel like I’m about to loose my sanity atleast once a day. I don’t but it feels like it man. Especially now that they’re old enough to fight and shit. Always hurting each other and playing games and shit. Like my 2 year old will go do something naughty and get his sister to join in then as soon as she does he runs to me and narcs her out… manipulative little shit lol

Glad to hear you had a good time yesterday man. Back to reality now. Good luck in 6 months bro, having two is WAY harder than one. Day and night. I usually feel like I’m about to loose my sanity atleast once a day. I don’t but it feels like it man. Especially now that they’re old enough to fight and shit. Always hurting each other and playing games and shit. Like my 2 year old will go do something naughty and get his sister to join in then as soon as she does he runs to me and narcs her out… manipulative little shit lol

Lol I done my share of that back when I was a rugrat..my younger brother liked to drive me apeshit!

I hear that bro, lifes a bitch.. Always something trying to knock you off your grind! Hope you get back on your plan smooth. 7 12's? Like 12 hour days 7 days a week? God I hope you don't mean that lol

Yes sir 84 hours a week until complete. Usally we sit around for about 6 hours a day waiting for them to figure out the plan then balls to the wall for about 6.

I know man... I'm hoping maybe it'll be like a world record pregnancy maybe go for like 24 months.. I already feel like I'm about to lose my shit at the time can't imagine when the second one gets here. Lol fighting in shit... god... my life as I know it is about to be over. Lol

Mad props for you busting your ass in the gym and taking care of a family. A lot harder than it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes sir 84 hours a week until complete. Usally we sit around for about 6 hours a day waiting for them to figure out the plan then balls to the wall for about 6.

Fuck man.. with that kind of schedule I don't think I'd be hitting the gym at all. That's all time consuming. No fuckin way. I bet your gettin paid good tho!!

Okay we still out here doing our thing.

Holiday time with the family was great back on track now back at work back on my regular routine. Ate a shit ton of food still feel like I'm pretty damn lean, for the amount of calories I consumed.

Hit the gym every day but Thursday and Sunday. Back to Monday through Friday for a couple more months. Feel pretty good. Mentally I'm definitely down. But I'm a pretty even-keeled guy so I'm taking it easy not worried about it.

Gear-

Running 250mg Test E a week.
75mg Dbol/Drol

No AI. I did get a little bit of gyno while running the drol/dbol with 1000mg test. Now that I dropped that down the gyno is completely gone. Something with the combination of high test and adding the anadrol did something to me.

Going to run this out till Sunday. Physically I feel pretty good have a minor headache almost 24 hours a day though blood pressure is slightly low.

Feel very very strong. Strength haven't changed at all even while dropping the test dose. First couple of weeks had minor breakouts of acne but it seems like my body has gotten used to it and now nothing. Always feel full, incredible pumps. I know this stuff is supposed to make you hold water but for some reason I'm holding none. Even while on 1000mg test I had no bloat. I dont know why...

Today is going to be arms and legs. Took some progress pics over the weekend and my arms are really lacking. Going to really focus on arms and chest for the next few weeks but of course destroy everything else. Poped my half a dbol/drol at 6am this morning. Going to take another one hour and a half prior to gym. Life is good!

Last edited:
Okay we still out here doing our thing.

Holiday time with the family was great back on track now back at work back on my regular routine. Ate a shit ton of food still feel like I'm pretty damn lean, for the amount of calories I consumed.

Hit the gym every day but Thursday and Sunday. Back to Monday through Friday for a couple more months. Feel pretty good. Mentally I'm definitely down. But I'm a pretty even-keeled guy so I'm taking it easy not worried about it.

Gear-

Running 250mg Test E a week.
75mg Dbol/Drol

No AI. I did get a little bit of gyno while running the drol/dbol with 1000mg test. Now that I dropped that down the gyno is completely gone. Something with the combination of high test and adding the anadrol did something to me.

Going to run this out till Sunday. Physically I feel pretty good have a minor headache almost 24 hours a day though blood pressure is slightly low.

Feel very very strong. Strength haven't changed at all even while dropping the test dose. First couple of weeks had minor breakouts of acne but it seems like my body has gotten used to it and now nothing. Always feel full, incredible pumps. I know this stuff is supposed to make you hold water but for some reason I'm holding none. Even while on 1000mg test I had no bloat. I dont know why...

Today is going to be arms and legs. Took some progress pics over the weekend and my arms are really lacking. Going to really focus on arms and chest for the next few weeks but of course destroy everything else. Poped my half a dbol/drol at 6am this morning. Going to take another one hour and a half prior to gym. Life is good!

Hang in there bro. What comes up must come down, cant always be running on a gram of test… right? Or can we? Lol no bad idea just say no. Hey atleast you’re not loosing any strength man, that’s good. You’ll get that mental edge back soon enough… let’s kick some fucking ass this week bro!!

Btw I Can’t believe you just dropped the AI cold Turkey like that… I’d be freaking out about rebound gyno, that’s the main reason why I never fucked with Adex

Hang in there bro. What comes up must come down, cant always be running on a gram of test… right? Or can we? Lol no bad idea just say no. Hey atleast you’re not loosing any strength man, that’s good. You’ll get that mental edge back soon enough… let’s kick some fucking ass this week bro!!

Btw I Can’t believe you just dropped the AI cold Turkey like that… I’d be freaking out about rebound gyno, that’s the main reason why I never fucked with Adex

For sure bro, feel good today. Ya.. I wish. Feel like a real man at 1gram a week haha. Now I feel like a pussy! Lol

hell ya bro! Im right there with you! Go 100% at work 100% in the gym, 110% for the family.

I personally hate taking any AI. I've never had to before. Been a week now I think. And no sign of return. I can tell instantly when something's up though. And if so ill take some novidex if I have to. Cross your fingers for me haha.

Little break room arm Selfie haha
811e364f6ffd8560a83edf47d2a49dec.jpg

Last edited:
For sure bro, feel good today. Ya.. I wish. Feel like a real man at 1gram a week haha. Now I feel like a pussy! Lol

hell ya bro! Im right there with you! Go 100% at work 100% in the gym, 110% for the family.

I personally hate taking any AI. I've never had to before. Been a week now I think. And no sign of return. I can tell instantly when something's up though. And if so ill take some novidex if I have to. Cross your fingers for me haha.

Little break room arm Selfie haha
811e364f6ffd8560a83edf47d2a49dec.jpg

Gawt damn bro you veiny fuck, how do I get that shit?

Gawt damn bro you veiny fuck, how do I get that shit?

Be a skinny fuck! Haha I been cutting back carbs for the last week and now starting to get really lean. Lowering the test dropped some water and now skin is paper thin haha. I'm trying to lean out super hard the next 3 weeks. Then start another bulk

Back