• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

Get Shredded!
All meals went down nice and smooth.. Juat ate my pre-workout meal at 2:15. Popped one dbol/drol at 2:00. I'm so pumped for the gym I have anxiety! Lol about to destroy arms for hour and a half. Can't wait!!

Will report back tonight!!
Go get it.

Back from the gym, meal prepping as we speak. Pumps are just insane in the gym now Dbol/Drol have to be kickin in now. Nothing else it could be strength, is up as well. feeling great, appetite is through the roof.

Started with biceps, did 5 exercises, dumbbells, machines and cables.

Moved to triceps five exercises, really enjoy using the chest push down machine. Get the best contraction and burn with that movement.

Worked on cafs for 3 exercises really destroyed them from all angles. Feels great. Arms are still pumped.

Few more days on UncleZ dbol/drol should be kickin in full force and ill see the real potential of this stuff! Already feel great, no negative sides to report. Still a little more on edge but nothing to bad.

Here's a little pic of my beef for the next two days.. decided to go with beef again after all. Sounded good haha

Can never get good lighting on the old legs I swear to God they look better in real life haha
9c9238664afe7531683b0aaf7094aba1.jpg
8433fed49153ef39d1a48b01b50807e6.jpg

Took a break from the gym today. Definitely need it. Beem going so hard. Break today, then hard run, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Tomorrow is going to be shoulders.

Legs are still sore as fuck from last Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to hit them by Friday.

All meals in plus a little more peanut butter then normal.

Pen day, hit right ass cheek. Test, deca. Took my 25mg/25mg dbol/drol at 2:30. Within and hour I felt my mood change. Wish I was at the gym right then. If I would have brought my gym shit I would have went.

Strength is up for sure!! Things just feel lighter. I kind of tweaked my shoulder a little going a little to heavy. Going to go just a little more heavy then normal. Just bang out way more reps (15-20). Can't risk getting hurt and setting me back.

2 more meals to go, feeling great appetite through the roof!

Last edited:
Looking good! Can see the quality changes! Keep up the good work and hope the Bulk Tabs give you the POWER!!

Max

Back from the gym, meal prepping as we speak. Pumps are just insane in the gym now Dbol/Drol have to be kickin in now. Nothing else it could be strength, is up as well. feeling great, appetite is through the roof.

Started with biceps, did 5 exercises, dumbbells, machines and cables.

Moved to triceps five exercises, really enjoy using the chest push down machine. Get the best contraction and burn with that movement.

Worked on cafs for 3 exercises really destroyed them from all angles. Feels great. Arms are still pumped.

Few more days on UncleZ dbol/drol should be kickin in full force and ill see the real potential of this stuff! Already feel great, no negative sides to report. Still a little more on edge but nothing to bad.

Here's a little pic of my beef for the next two days.. decided to go with beef again after all. Sounded good haha

Can never get good lighting on the old legs I swear to God they look better in real life haha
9c9238664afe7531683b0aaf7094aba1.jpg
8433fed49153ef39d1a48b01b50807e6.jpg

How much beef you eating a day/week? Is that the the 96% lean?

How much beef you eating a day/week? Is that the the 96% lean?

This one was 85%. Trying to add a little more fat into the diet. I'm eating 35oz a day right now exactly. 245oz a week. 15.312 pounds a week.

1,650 grams of rice a day.

Around 150 grams of peanut butter.

3 cups oatmeal through out the day.

Shit ton of water.

And that's it.

Last edited:
This one was 85%. Trying to add a little more fat into the diet. I'm eating 35oz a day right now exactly. 245oz a week. 15.312 pounds a week.

1,650 grams of rice a day.

Around 150 grams of peanut butter.

3 cups oatmeal through out the day.

Shit ton of water.

And that's it.

You’re a fucking animal

You’re a fucking animal

Haha, I'm tryin bro. I'm sick in the head. I was eating my 5th beef and rice meal at 9pm yesterday, and I was thinking to myself.. Man.. I'm really enjoying this meal, haha. Its all a mind set!

Haha, I'm tryin bro. I'm sick in the head. I was eating my 5th beef and rice meal at 9pm yesterday, and I was thinking to myself.. Man.. I'm really enjoying this meal, haha. Its all a mind set!
You pig, lol jk.

All meals went down pretty good. My 2:00 meal went down slowwwwwwww. It the point where I was chewing it to nothing, then slamming it down with some water. Got the job done tho.

Popped 25mg/25mg Dbol/Drol at 2:30. Within 30 mins felt my mood change. Want to be at the gym right that min. Strength is definitely up. Everything felt light. I swear a 45 plate felt like a 25 when I take them off what ever I'm doing haha. Its a great feeling.

Worked shoulders like a mother fucker. Hour 30 on shoulders and 30 mins on quads and hams. Just wanted to get some blood moving. Legs still a little sore from last weekend.

Just meal prepped for tomorrow. I just realized I'm eating about $30 in meat a day. I guess it is what it is. Always get the same stuff. Really nice texture. That's whats most important to me.

Tomorrow is going to be back and chest. Really need to start writing my shit down. Can't remember what I worked out Monday. Need to make sure I'm not skipping anything.

Working out with my buddy Saturday. He always fucks my ass up, so can't wait for that, haha. Tomorrows my GOD DAMN CHEAT MEAL!!!! I can't wait. Going to get the usual .

Almost Friday boys we made it!!

Few pics of the beef
fce1281d763058a6dbaa501f160b9e9e.jpg
00681b81c6da4dea79a9bbffe0f98353.jpg
c275201ade8b9698e858e7f91f60ea91.jpg

Two meals down. Next meal at 11. Beef and rice all day long. Cheat meal tonight after a long session at the gym. Today is going to be a heavy back session, end with some caf work.

Looks like I have a little bit of gyno starting in the right nip. Can't be having that. Took 1mg Adex, 20mg nolvadex and .5 caber. Was a little anti-estrogen cocktail. Felt like total shit after taking all that. This morning, less sensitivity and it is a little smaller. I can't have tits that's just not goin to work.

Going to continue with 1mg eod and 20mg nolvadex for the next few days. Woke up feeling a little shity. Still able to get all my food in not affecting my appetite.

Definitely feel stronger, feeling full, making gainzs for sure.

Two meals down. Next meal at 11. Beef and rice all day long. Cheat meal tonight after a long session at the gym. Today is going to be a heavy back session, end with some caf work.

Looks like I have a little bit of gyno starting in the right nip. Can't be having that. Took 1mg Adex, 20mg nolvadex and .5 caber. Was a little anti-estrogen cocktail. Felt like total shit after taking all that. This morning, less sensitivity and it is a little smaller. I can't have tits that's just not goin to work.

Going to continue with 1mg eod and 20mg nolvadex for the next few days. Woke up feeling a little shity. Still able to get all my food in not affecting my appetite.

Back Day hell ya! Finish off with some pullups - toast... Noticing anything different than the normal feelings of dbol added now with the Drol?

Back Day hell ya! Finish off with some pullups - toast... Noticing anything different than the normal feelings of dbol added now with the Drol?

For sure bro. Pull-ups is one of my favorite exercises for back. Pumps are incredible oh, and last a few hours after working out. If I just Flex my bicep like I'm lifting six or seven times I get a pump.

Strength is seriously up, things just feel lighter for sure. Can lift more weight for way more reps. Makes me super motivated and aggressive in the gym as well.

I got pumps and a little bit of motivation from d-bol in the past but nothing like this. I can't even go on long drives or my lower back feels like it's going to explode! Haha

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Looking real good SB.

You started in a perfect spot to put on some good size.

Hell yeah, thanks Montego!! Means a lot coming from you bro appreciate it!!

Ya I feel ya on the fear of tits… my biggest fear to bro.

How did that come up, did you notice a lump? Any other symptoms come up before that like soreness or puffy nips?

You ever hear that you can’t use nolva while using tren? I read somewhere it can actually cause gyno or something crazy like that…

Ya I feel ya on the fear of tits… my biggest fear to bro.

How did that come up, did you notice a lump? Any other symptoms come up before that like soreness or puffy nips?

You ever hear that you can’t use nolva while using tren? I read somewhere it can actually cause gyno or something crazy like that…
Bro, I had a little bit of soreness but nothing really. Didn't think much of it. The other day I was just feeling my right PEC and was like wtf.

Adex straight to the face. Should have snorted it maybe even smoked it to, get it in the bloodstream faster lol, jk. I have every AI in the book so something has to work for this. I think I've totally killed my e2 tho. Been taking way to much adex. Shit makin me dry as fuck tho thats for sure .

I never had to run any AI for anything. There might be some truth to that. For instance like running finasteride with deca durabolin will make all your hair fall out.

Just have to get it figured out. Just going to have to do some experimentation.

Life of a steroid user lol

Man, what a gym session. Went wild in there. Trained back for an hour and a half. Went heavy, then burned out every last set. I love the feeling of my muscles giving up almost makes me want to cry then I start to almost laugh, haha.

The Anadrol is really kicking in now I've never been this aggressive in the gym. Lifting more weight than I ever have for more reps. Feels fuckin great... I do feel kind of shity at times but it's worth it. If I can get this gyno figured out this will be a main staple in the start of my future cycles.

All meals down no problem, drank so much goddamn water oh, piss in my damn brains out. I swear this a adex is making me piss all the water I'm holding.

How am I on 1,000mg Test C
300mg Deca
25mg dbol/25mgdrol

With zero bloat. Its the weirdest shit. The second day of Anadrol I felt bloated but then it went away. I just can't understand it.
Hopefully getting off in 5 weeks won't be a problem, lol.

Tomorrow is going to be a heavy heavy leg session with my buddy. He's going to fuckin destroy me I already know it. My legs are literally just now recovered from last Saturday, lol. Life is good!!

Last edited:
Bro, I had a little bit of soreness but nothing really. Didn't think much of it. The other day I was just feeling my right PEC and was like wtf.

Adex straight to the face. Should have snorted it maybe even smoked it to, get it in the bloodstream faster lol, jk. I have every AI in the book so something has to work for this. I think I've totally killed my e2 tho. Been taking way to much adex. Shit makin me dry as fuck tho thats for sure .

I never had to run any AI for anything. There might be some truth to that. For instance like running finasteride with deca durabolin will make all your hair fall out.

Just have to get it figured out. Just going to have to do some experimentation.

Life of a steroid user lol

Fuck snorting that shit bro you gotta main line that if you got a lump already… buckle up boy this gonna be wild.

giphy.gif

Fuck snorting that shit bro you gotta main line that if you got a lump already… buckle up boy this gonna be wild.

giphy.gif

Its not a lump bro its a fat titty now, I've been suckin on it for the past hour. Naw, its actually better now, not sensitive anymore, feels smaller as well. Its a little smaller then the size of maybe a baby aspirin.

Gym at 10:00 this morning. Fuckin blew out the old legs. Felt great, ened with some 100# lunges. Could barely get them done. Hit triceps as well. So tired by the end. Went a little long again.

All meals in for the day so far. Took an Dbol/Drol this morning around 9:30. Muscles just fill full. So much aggression in the gym.

Pumps are insane. Lower back is pumped on the way to the gym. Went tanning after that. Going to do 45min cardo and then chill. Happy Saturday people!

9:45am 2 meals down. Up 3 pounds. I weigh myself every Sunday so I don't get discouraged during the week because sometimes I wake up and I'm 3 pounds lighter. Than when I went to bed. Really fucks my head up.

So just every Sunday I want to kill my self. Not ed. 3 pounds is 3 pounds tho. I'm happy. Not holding any water. Not putting on any fat so it has to be lean muscle.

This is a game of patience.. sometimes its hard. Want the gainz now God damn it. Feeling pretty good. Stopped taking all dick pills. I want some water weight. But no matter what I do I just can't hold onto water. Might start incorporating more salt into my meals to see if something will work.

Today is going to be chest day with the homie. Total annihilation. My guy doesn't let me get away with shit. Got to hit every rep. Or he's in my face lol I love it. So motivating!! Really helping me make gainz.

It really makes a huge difference when you got a guy pushing you hard as fuck. Those extra reps I get in when I'm completely dead is what matters the most to me.

One Dbol/Drol pill at 9:30. Already feel the aggression. My gym buddy is 260 and I'm around 207 so the extra strength is helping me keep up with him for sure.

Meal prep later today. Going to be chicken for this coming week. Until Thursday at least. Then back to beef.

Nothing negative to report. The little gyno I had is pretty much gone a d no longer sensitive. Acne has now gone away I think my body is adapting to the new compounds pretty well!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. God damn did it go by to fast!! Always does!!

Funny little story, was a the gym went to take a swig off of my water bottle. Thought to myself, what the fuck.. I swear I filled this bitch up before I left. I opened it up and it was full!! Lol just felt like it was almost empty, haha.. Strength is definitely up!

Man, woke up this morning just feeling down. I think my e2 is negative. I guess its just what I had to do to make sure the tits didn't come in. 25mg dbol/drol should shoot that up in no time. Also today is pin day.

Chest is done. Just destroyed it.. really feel it today. The kind of soreness where you move a certain way and it just feels so nice to stretch it out. Been a while. Hard to get this feeling with out the extra help in there.

2 meals down so far. Next meal up at 11. 7 oz of chicken breast/330g of white jasmine rice. Going to be takin down 5 of those today with my 2 oatmeal meals.

Pre workout regiment starts at 2:00. Gym meal, dbol/drol at 2:30. Prework out drink at 4:00. Gym at 4:15. Today is going to be a blow out arm day. All alone today let's get it!! Will report back after gym.

No negative sides to report.

Funny little story, was a the gym went to take a swig off of my water bottle. Thought to myself, what the fuck.. I swear I filled this bitch up before I left. I opened it up and it was full!! Lol just felt like it was almost empty, haha.. Strength is definitely up!

Man, woke up this morning just feeling down. I think my e2 is negative. I guess its just what I had to do to make sure the tits didn't come in. 25mg dbol/drol should shoot that up in no time. Also today is pin day.

Chest is done. Just destroyed it.. really feel it today. The kind of soreness where you move a certain way and it just feels so nice to stretch it out. Been a while. Hard to get this feeling with out the extra help in there.

2 meals down so far. Next meal up at 11. 7 oz of chicken breast/330g of white jasmine rice. Going to be takin down 5 of those today with my 2 oatmeal meals.

Pre workout regiment starts at 2:00. Gym meal, dbol/drol at 2:30. Prework out drink at 4:00. Gym at 4:15. Today is going to be a blow out arm day. All alone today let's get it!! Will report back after gym.

No negative sides to report.
That's some big ass meals

Back