• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

Get Shredded!
For sure bro, feel good today. Ya.. I wish. Feel like a real man at 1gram a week haha. Now I feel like a pussy! Lol

hell ya bro! Im right there with you! Go 100% at work 100% in the gym, 110% for the family.

I personally hate taking any AI. I've never had to before. Been a week now I think. And no sign of return. I can tell instantly when something's up though. And if so ill take some novidex if I have to. Cross your fingers for me haha.

Little break room arm Selfie haha
811e364f6ffd8560a83edf47d2a49dec.jpg
Holy dick skin Batman

Gym was great, awesome pumps. Now that my test is 250mg, and I been running that dose for 2 weeks. Almost feel like I'm makin more gainz now then what I was on a gram.

75mg dbol/drol Ed and 250mg test a week. Monday, Friday. I've cut 130 grams of rice from each of my meals also switched to 93% lean beef, and now starting to get lean as fuckkkkkkkkk. The androl/Dbol is keeping me full and the test is holding muscle well.

Diet for next few weeks is going to literally be, as followed

200 grams Jasmine rice, 8oz 97% lean beef. 5 times a day. Might move it to 6 times a day. Cutting out all peanut butter and oatmeal meals. One coke zero with dinner a day. (The baby ones). Thats the one thing that gets me through.

See where I'm at in 2 weeks then maybe cut rice down too, 100gs each meal. Going to go for show lean. Serious ass striations. When my vacation comes. I want the first day on the beach to look like I'm getting on the olympia stage lol.

Still makin gainz. Feel like my body needed a break from the high test. Feel like my body is excepting the gear again. Not sure what the fuck was going on but I wasn't makin gainz like I'm used to. Few more days with the Androl/Dbol combination then going to drop down to just the 250mg a week. Hope I can stay decent with out the androl and dbol... . Nothing with training or diet will change on cruise. If anything I'm increasing my food.

Little meal prep action. This will last 2 days haha.
776f76cecdd290198f49814826859c7a.jpg

Last edited:
Gym was great, awesome pumps. Now that my test is 250mg, and I been running that dose for 2 weeks. Almost feel like I'm makin more gainz now then what I was on a gram.

75mg dbol/drol Ed and 250mg test a week. Monday, Friday. I've cut 130 grams of rice from each of my meals also switched to 93% lean beef, and now starting to get lean as fuckkkkkkkkk. The androl/Dbol is keeping me full and the test is holding muscle well.

Diet for next few weeks is going to literally be, as followed

200 grams Jasmine rice, 8oz 97% lean beef. 5 times a day. Might move it to 6 times a day. Cutting out all peanut butter and oatmeal meals. One coke zero with dinner a day. (The baby ones). Thats the one thing that gets me through.

See where I'm at in 2 weeks then maybe cut rice down too, 100gs each meal. Going to go for show lean. Serious ass striations. When my vacation comes. I want the first day on the beach to look like I'm getting on the olympia stage lol.

Still makin gainz. Feel like my body needed a break from the high test. Feel like my body is excepting the gear again. Not sure what the fuck was going on but I wasn't makin gainz like I'm used to. Few more days with the Androl/Dbol combination then going to drop down to just the 250mg a week. Hope I can stay decent with out the androl and dbol... . Nothing with training or diet will change on cruise. If anything I'm increasing my food.

Little meal prep action. This will last 2 days haha.
776f76cecdd290198f49814826859c7a.jpg

Fuck man, cut mode engaged huh!? You’re already lean as fuck, you drop another couple percent you’re gonna look peeled. Yoou gotta be under 10% currently don’t you think? Make me look fat as fuck lol

By the way why do you limit your diet soda to one a day? I know that shit is disgusting but other than that?

Fuck man, cut mode engaged huh!? You’re already lean as fuck, you drop another couple percent you’re gonna look peeled. Yoou gotta be under 10% currently don’t you think? Make me look fat as fuck lol

By the way why do you limit your diet soda to one a day? I know that shit is disgusting but other than that?

Haha, for sure bro. Never tried to peel out hardcore so this is going to be fun. I got no problem not eating. It's all the food that blows. I can eat only meat all day if that's the best way. I think I'm around 10% for sure.

How dare you call my diet soda disgusting!! Lol it gives me the illusion of a real coke and it fulfills my want for sugar for the day. I'm now eating no sugar so it's challenging at times.

Haha, for sure bro. Never tried to peel out hardcore so this is going to be fun. I got no problem not eating. It's all the food that blows. I can eat only meat all day if that's the best way. I think I'm around 10% for sure.

How dare you call my diet soda disgusting!! Lol it gives me the illusion of a real coke and it fulfills my want for sugar for the day. I'm now eating no sugar so it's challenging at times.

That’s awesome man I’m looking forward to seeing how far you can take this, gonna look mean as fuck in a few weeks for sure.

Not saying diet soda is gross just Diet Coke… don’t know what it is about it but it tastes nothing like real coke, and coke is my favorite soda…. Some of my favorite diet sodas are great value cream soda, Dr Pepper/cherry soda,and orange crush… they don’t even taste sugar free.

That’s awesome man I’m looking forward to seeing how far you can take this, gonna look mean as fuck in a few weeks for sure.

Not saying diet soda is gross just Diet Coke… don’t know what it is about it but it tastes nothing like real coke, and coke is my favorite soda…. Some of my favorite diet sodas are great value cream soda, Dr Pepper/cherry soda,and orange crush… they don’t even taste sugar free.

Ya.. We will see how long I can hang for haha.

Ya fuck diet coke. You ever try coke Zero? Its not to bad. Get it really cold and you almost can't tell the difference! Oh I love cream soda. I got to try some different stuff for sure. I see some guys drinking the dr pepper diet. I need to expand my horizons.

Ya.. We will see how long I can hang for haha.

Ya fuck diet coke. You ever try coke Zero? Its not to bad. Get it really cold and you almost can't tell the difference! Oh I love cream soda. I got to try some different stuff for sure. I see some guys drinking the dr pepper diet. I need to expand my horizons.

Hell ya man life is all about trying new things lol ya never tried the zero though, just figured it was the same thing different name… I’ll have to check it out sometime. When I was doing my initial cut to get rid of the sympathy weight I gained with my wife being pregnant, before my first cycle, I was drinking about a 8-12 Cans of that cream soda a day… yikes lol I can’t believe how much of that I was chugging.

Hell ya man life is all about trying new things lol ya never tried the zero though, just figured it was the same thing different name… I’ll have to check it out sometime. When I was doing my initial cut to get rid of the sympathy weight I gained with my wife being pregnant, before my first cycle, I was drinking about a 8-12 Cans of that cream soda a day… yikes lol I can’t believe how much of that I was chugging.

Give it a try bro. Get a 20oz and get there bitch cold and let me know what you think.

God damn! 8-12 cans a day lol! You like what you like lol

Still out here going hard. Feeling great, last day of Anadrol/Dbol combo. Sad day... been a great run. Didn't have to bad of sides really. Little bit of gyno. (Now gone). Little bit of acne, some headaches. Road rage. Made good gainz tho. Definitely leaner, Fuller added muscle for sure. Hope the Aggression stays around and the strength for a little bit at least.

Diet started a couple days ago. Cutting like a mad man now. Cut my rice down to 150g at each meal. Dowm from 320g. Increased my beef to 7oz each meal. Was eatting 96% lean. My wife fucked up and got me 85%. I was about to kill her, but I realized she's carrying my unborn child. So she's got a few more months... might cut my rice down to 100g to make up for my fat ass meat.

Taking weekend off. Hit it hard Monday through Friday 415-630 ed. Focusing on one muscle a day now. Incorporating 20min of moderate cardio. Seeing great results! My mind has leveled out from dropping my test. Feel great mentally again. Extremely motivated!!!

Update pic, feelin pretty good. Rest day. Chillin with the family. About to snap and pour this bag of sugar I have in my mouth.
e3b682ddff71bd851a70445c8a577af9.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats brother and you killed this. This is hard work and grinding to the fullest. I'm glad you liked the combo. Would you recommend it to others?

Also get some down time and when your ready I'll sponsor you for a cycle.

Hell ya thank you bro! Truly tried my best, fell short a couple times, but hell that's life.. Do better next time!

Hell ya I'd recommended it, positive outweighed the negatives. I'm going to do a full write up here today of my experience with the combo.

Thanks again for picking me bro!

Damn future sponsor cycle!! Fuck ya!! Thank you man! Going to run 250mg for about 6-8 weeks. Then blood work, then ready to gain some real size! I'll be in touch!

Still out here going hard. Feeling great, last day of Anadrol/Dbol combo. Sad day... been a great run. Didn't have to bad of sides really. Little bit of gyno. (Now gone). Little bit of acne, some headaches. Road rage. Made good gainz tho. Definitely leaner, Fuller added muscle for sure. Hope the Aggression stays around and the strength for a little bit at least.

Diet started a couple days ago. Cutting like a mad man now. Cut my rice down to 150g at each meal. Dowm from 320g. Increased my beef to 7oz each meal. Was eatting 96% lean. My wife fucked up and got me 85%. I was about to kill her, but I realized she's carrying my unborn child. So she's got a few more months... might cut my rice down to 100g to make up for my fat ass meat.

Taking weekend off. Hit it hard Monday through Friday 415-630 ed. Focusing on one muscle a day now. Incorporating 20min of moderate cardio. Seeing great results! My mind has leveled out from dropping my test. Feel great mentally again. Extremely motivated!!!
Hell yea man. That's awesome. Thank you for following through with the log too. Too many people get their shit and bounce.

Hell yea man. That's awesome. Thank you for following through with the log too. Too many people get their shit and bounce.

For sure,, Its the least I could do.. if someone does what they say they're going to do, I'm going to do what I said I'm going to do. Was a food run!!

Run went great. 3rd day off the anadrol/dbol. Been a sad 3 days. Staying full and still strong. That's a plus.

All in all I'd have to say it was a good run and I definitely take it again. Ran for 6 weeks. Started at 25mg then moved to 75mg. Felt good at 25mg, felt great at 75mg.

PRO'S,
Aggression
Strength
Fullness
Lean Muscle gain
Drive to train

CON'S
Acne
Road rage
Headache
Gyno

PRO'S

Aggression,
is through the roof every time I popped one I want to be at the gym right then and there ready to fucking go. Off days really wanted me to get my ass in there.

Strength,
Just about the whole six weeks I felt like I could lift anything. Felt so damn strong. Didn't push too hard though because I know my tendons aren't ready for the extra weight, but the strength was there if I wanted.

Fullness,
No matter what time of day felt like my muscles were always full and hard as hell. Got sick one day a couple weeks back. Didn't eat all day and still felt full to the max.

Lean Muscle gain,
For some reason I can never hold onto water and same thing happened with Anadrol/Dbol stayed dry and lean the whole time. Definitely saw increases in my chest and shoulders, back, legs all around in size.

Drive to train,
Nothing like it, all I wanted to do was be in the gym. I'd be at peace for the day when I finally made it to the gym. Thats where I felt my whole day was leading to. Once I get to the gym, I felt like I could finally relax and get to work.

CON'S

Acne,
Got a minor bit of acne at the beginning of the cycle may be weak two. Everything has cleared up and perfect now.

Road Rage,
Now this was a serious problem. Always felt like I couldn't let anybody pass me when anybody did the slightest fuck up around me it would kill me. All I could focus on even while telling myself forget about it, forget about it. Never got that under control

Headaches,
Headaches started when I upped the dosage to 75mg. Weren't too bad really just a minor ache. Nothing I couldn't handle. They would come and go, not everyday ether. Just kind of a minor annoyance because I never get headaches.

Gynecomastia,
This one really freaked me out but turned out to be minor than the acne. Started about week two. I want to say not really sure what did it or what caused it or what combination of medications caused it. All I know is the way I got it under control was I took, 20mg Novidex in the Am and at night. Took 5mg total of Letrozole over a week. Then started taking Arimidex 1mg 2 times a week. Beginning of week 6 now and they gyno is the size of a BB. Can't tell at all. THANK GOD

Had a great time though, taken Dianabol before but this Anadrol really kicked me over the top. Felt so damn good. Going to miss it for sure. What a combo! Definitely going to incorporate this product in my next cycles.

I hope this helps some guys. I know my log post are extremely long and I think alot of people dont want to read all this. So ill try to trim it down in the future. Hope you guys had a fun ride along with me on this journey. I know I did!!

Last edited:
Great job. Good log. Very thorough with discussing not just the good but the bad as well. Enjoyed following it. Thanks.

Damn bro, sad day indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed following your log and seeing your progress over the months. You really inspired me right from the get go.

Glad you got what you wanted out of this run. I see you got guys offering to sponsor a cycle, that’s fucking awesome man. Hopefully one day someone will see enough worth in me to sponsor a run of mine… #goals

Keep killing this shit you’re looking full as fuck in that pic

Great job. Good log. Very thorough with discussing not just the good but the bad as well. Enjoyed following it. Thanks.

Thank you bro, means alot! I appreciate you following along!

Damn bro, sad day indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed following your log and seeing your progress over the months. You really inspired me right from the get go.

Glad you got what you wanted out of this run. I see you got guys offering to sponsor a cycle, that’s fucking awesome man. Hopefully one day someone will see enough worth in me to sponsor a run of mine… #goals

Keep killing this shit you’re looking full as fuck in that pic

Thanks man! I tried to do my best. Glad I inspired you, now your inspiring me. Seeing is how your already bigger then me in 6 weeks lol. Your about to blow up, me jelly.

Got what I wanted plus a little more! Your killin it bro, detailed log, bustin your ass. Its only a matter of time before someone comes knocking. You have a great structure give your self some credit bro. Few more weeks I bet you'll be a statue! Brick shit house as the old guys say lol.

Thanks for the complement brother I appreciate it. I'm at the leanest and most muscle I've ever had. After this next cruise is where the magic is really going to happen!!

Some Calf action for the boys
7cd92e66a4b9dabc7c917a3f42cafb29.jpg

Killer vascularity man! Great log! Your a f’n animal!

Thank you bro!! Im tryin!! Ill be 230 lean sooner then later haha. Appreciate the compliment man!!

Tissue paper skin is right, gawt damn dude. You’re be peeled as fuck when you’re done cutting.

Thanks bro!! I hope so. Its so fuckin hard. I have a new respect for anyone on a true diet. Fuckin insane. Any cut diet, is just fucked up. I'm so hungry 😫

Thanks bro!! I hope so. Its so fuckin hard. I have a new respect for anyone on a true diet. Fuckin insane. Any cut diet, is just fucked up. I'm so hungry

Ain’t that the truth, I did a long hard cut to loose all that baby fat before my first cycle, so I know what ur talking about. For me lots of coffee and fluids definitely helped.

How many calories you consuming? Cardio? Sorry if I missed that somewhere been crazy busy lately with family stuff.

Run went great. 3rd day off the anadrol/dbol. Been a sad 3 days. Staying full and still strong. That's a plus.

All in all I'd have to say it was a good run and I definitely take it again. Ran for 6 weeks. Started at 25mg then moved to 75mg. Felt good at 25mg, felt great at 75mg.

PRO'S,
Aggression
Strength
Fullness
Lean Muscle gain
Drive to train

CON'S
Acne
Road rage
Headache
Gyno

PRO'S

Aggression,
is through the roof every time I popped one I want to be at the gym right then and there ready to fucking go. Off days really wanted me to get my ass in there.

Strength,
Just about the whole six weeks I felt like I could lift anything. Felt so damn strong. Didn't push too hard though because I know my tendons aren't ready for the extra weight, but the strength was there if I wanted.

Fullness,
No matter what time of day felt like my muscles were always full and hard as hell. Got sick one day a couple weeks back. Didn't eat all day and still felt full to the max.

Lean Muscle gain,
For some reason I can never hold onto water and same thing happened with Anadrol/Dbol stayed dry and lean the whole time. Definitely saw increases in my chest and shoulders, back, legs all around in size.

Drive to train,
Nothing like it, all I wanted to do was be in the gym. I'd be at peace for the day when I finally made it to the gym. Thats where I felt my whole day was leading to. Once I get to the gym, I felt like I could finally relax and get to work.

CON'S

Acne,
Got a minor bit of acne at the beginning of the cycle may be weak two. Everything has cleared up and perfect now.

Road Rage,
Now this was a serious problem. Always felt like I couldn't let anybody pass me when anybody did the slightest fuck up around me it would kill me. All I could focus on even while telling myself forget about it, forget about it. Never got that under control

Headaches,
Headaches started when I upped the dosage to 75mg. Weren't too bad really just a minor ache. Nothing I couldn't handle. They would come and go, not everyday ether. Just kind of a minor annoyance because I never get headaches.

Gynecomastia,
This one really freaked me out but turned out to be minor than the acne. Started about week two. I want to say not really sure what did it or what caused it or what combination of medications caused it. All I know is the way I got it under control was I took, 20mg Novidex in the Am and at night. Took 5mg total of Letrozole over a week. Then started taking Arimidex 1mg 2 times a week. Beginning of week 6 now and they gyno is the size of a BB. Can't tell at all. THANK GOD

Had a great time though, taken Dianabol before but this Anadrol really kicked me over the top. Felt so damn good. Going to miss it for sure. What a combo! Definitely going to incorporate this product in my next cycles.

I hope this helps some guys. I know my log post are extremely long and I think alot of people dont want to read all this. So ill try to trim it down in the future. Hope you guys had a fun ride along with me on this journey. I know I did!!

Great review brother. Really enjoyed the log

Actually brother that synthetic sweetener is worse for you than say stevia or some other form of pure sugar. Its also said to help cause cancer but not so sure about the authenticity of that part. I do know aspartame is horrible for you. But im sure in small amounts like your doing probably wont make much of a difference in health. Your mos def looking lean AF though ! Keep killin it

Actually brother that synthetic sweetener is worse for you than say stevia or some other form of pure sugar. Its also said to help cause cancer but not so sure about the authenticity of that part. I do know aspartame is horrible for you. But im sure in small amounts like your doing probably wont make much of a difference in health. Your mos def looking lean AF though ! Keep killin it

I feel like most of those claims in regards to sweeteners and health effects are negligible, at best. I mean literally everything we consume can be harmful in massive amounts though.

What exactly are you referring to when you say artificial sweetness are bad for you? Like head aches? Or are you saying they contribute to disease?

It’s something I’ve been on the fence about and can’t come any kind of conclusion about. So much contradictory information. I mean my pediatrician would rather see me give my kids sugar free Gatorade than juice because of dental problems attributed to sugar. They say that sucralose for example is perfectly safe. And I definitely am leaning towards that.

But ya anything with aspartame in it actually comes with a warning label in the can:

“Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine."

Not sure what it means but I avoid aspartame for this reason

Back