• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

IML Gear Cream!
Actually brother that synthetic sweetener is worse for you than say stevia or some other form of pure sugar. Its also said to help cause cancer but not so sure about the authenticity of that part. I do know aspartame is horrible for you. But im sure in small amounts like your doing probably wont make much of a difference in health. Your mos def looking lean AF though ! Keep killin it

For sure bro. I only drink like half a can a day. Never finish it. It tricks me into thinkin I'm having sugar. I look at it this way, diet soda is definitely bad for you but what's worse.

Being 100 lb over weight, drinking soda all day or drinking artificial sweeteners? Both are bad for sure. I just feel more complications come from being a fat ass then drinking diet soda. But I'm full of shit so who really knows haha

Thanks for the compliment bro, I'm tryin!!

Ain’t that the truth, I did a long hard cut to loose all that baby fat before my first cycle, so I know what ur talking about. For me lots of coffee and fluids definitely helped.

How many calories you consuming? Cardio? Sorry if I missed that somewhere been crazy busy lately with family stuff.

Ya bro its a bitch. I need to get some coffee for real that sounds pretty good. Extra energy. I'm not sure how many calories I'm eatin now bro...

I cut my rice down to 100g instead of 340 5 times a day. Increased my beef to 7oz each meal. Cut out all peanut butter, oatmeal everything. Just a half of a diet soda a day. Ill get a calculation for you in a bit here. But its got to be around 2,000. I was at 5,000!

Ya bro doing 20min of moderate cardio a day. Stair stepper!!! Hope your family is doing good bro, happy holidays my friend. I know you posted the other day about a tragedy in your family hope everything is going good bro prayers for you!

I feel like most of those claims in regards to sweeteners and health effects are negligible, at best. I mean literally everything we consume can be harmful in massive amounts though.

What exactly are you referring to when you say artificial sweetness are bad for you? Like head aches? Or are you saying they contribute to disease?

It’s something I’ve been on the fence about and can’t come any kind of conclusion about. So much contradictory information. I mean my pediatrician would rather see me give my kids sugar free Gatorade than juice because of dental problems attributed to sugar. They say that sucralose for example is perfectly safe. And I definitely am leaning towards that.

But ya anything with aspartame in it actually comes with a warning label in the can:

“Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine."

Not sure what it means but I avoid aspartame for this reason

Aspartame in particular I’ve read and been told by my doctor that its bad for you in many ways. I mainly try to just stick with stevia its got zero calories and tastes just like sugar. But same here i just a dumbass thats good with my hands so what da i know. Stay healthy and blessed brother !

Aspartame in particular I’ve read and been told by my doctor that its bad for you in many ways. I mainly try to just stick with stevia its got zero calories and tastes just like sugar. But same here i just a dumbass thats good with my hands so what da i know. Stay healthy and blessed brother !

Lol, it don't take a rocket scientist to know that shit is bad for you. But I mean shit was not bad for you in mass quantities.

Haha, just good with your hands. You're smart as fuck bro. I couldn't build a birdhouse let alone do shit you do. Respect

Again definitely a great log and review. Thanks and my offer stands.

Thank you my friend!! Ill be in touch!! Appreciate you bro!! Your guys gear is the real deal 💯💯💯💯

Still out here! Relapsed today and had a cheat meal.. Its a sad day boys.

Update pic, still holding size and gainz! Life is good!!
af4039961c698e93c6be31940e5f8f12.jpg

Back