• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Truth Social media platform from Trump

I joined the lawsuit vs Facebook and Twitter

I hope they shut them both down.

Trump's platform is going bananas on the trading exchanges. Took advantage of the SPAC market while it still has viability.
There will be hiccups, of course, but just watch. The site is going to take off.

Trump's platform is going bananas on the trading exchanges. Took advantage of the SPAC market while it still has viability.
There will be hiccups, of course, but just watch. The site is going to take off.

Is it true that he has a crypto coin? I was reading somewhere that Musk invested in it but I have yet to find any legit articles or source of this

Is it true that he has a crypto coin? I was reading somewhere that Musk invested in it but I have yet to find any legit articles or source of this

SPAC (special purpose acquisition company) is a creative way to raise capital and take a private company public.
As for a Trump crypto coin, I am unsure. The SEC is unveiling over the next 6 months new rules regarding crypto, so I would imagine Trump would lay back till the new rules and regs come out.

Trumps company name and symbol are: Trump Media and Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC.O),

[h=1]Trump's social media deal ignites 350% gain in SPAC's shares[/h]
https://www.reuters.com/technology/...social-media-platform-shares-soar-2021-10-21/

I have dreams of a world without Facebook and Twitter its so much better lol

I agree shut them down they are dangerous in my opinion and the recent research even shows that they are dangerous

Back