• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Other than product quality, what are your top 5 selling points for an AAS source?

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Obviously product quality is most important, but we know the quality between sources here is pretty much all good.

So other than the obvious quality....what are the top 5 things that you look for in a source?

Price?
Re-ship policy?
Customer service?
Quality of representatives?
Flashy labels?

Etc...

Quality look
Bad ass T/a (Loco)
Recent labs help
Ez communicado W Rep

Max

Regular testing (could fall under quality, but you know)
Good communication
Payment options
Quality packaging (stoppers that don't break down, etc)
Quick/discreet shipping

Price is dead last to me..
Quality
Consistency of dose
Problem Solving
No BS during the whole process
The appreciation for customers...

And Brother my Guy does them all with ease...
He should write a book on How it's Done...

I'm all for the new,small guy getting in the Game...and look at other sources regularly...but loyalty both ways...goes a long way..

Communication
Communication
Recent end product testing
Understanding things from the consumer side i.e. don’t ship shit with a signature required. No excuses like “Sometimes the shipper asks for it.”
COMMUNICATION

I lost out on a significant package because the first one got returned and the reship had a signature requirement. Really? No one in their right mind signs for packages.
So solly GI….

Yrs ago...AMA was around...painless order..Perfect..not sure what went wrong when they became G...
But I placed an order...no BS during the process and days later...TD

Can't tell you the BS I've put up with over the decades..but once I confessed my sins and got right...Bingo

Price is dead last in my book

Since Quality is obviously number one I guess honestly would be my second choice. If something is out of stock or if my pack is gonna be late for whatever reason or even a product issue. I get it that and can understand it. Just be upfront and don’t blow smoke up my ass. Like it will fly tomorrow meanwhile it doesn’t go for another week. Been there done that. Most of us know the game so just shoot us straight.

Price is dead last in my book

Since Quality is obviously number one I guess honestly would be my second choice. If something is out of stock or if my pack is gonna be late for whatever reason or even a product issue. I get it that and can understand it. Just be upfront and don’t blow smoke up my ass. Like it will fly tomorrow meanwhile it doesn’t go for another week. Been there done that. Most of us know the game so just shoot us straight.
Yep. I orderedsome stuff from the Reverend and he quickly told me he was out of half of the order with expected restock a couple of weeks away. I know what waiting on raws is like so I figured “I’d get it when I get it.”
I paid for the entire order.

First half showed up quick, second half not too long after.

Communication and obvious honesty.

How many times here have we seen the smoke and mirrors, insults and excuses from sponsors when called out? I gauge their business based on responses. Thankfully all the aforementioned guys have left or dried up.

Regular testing (could fall under quality, but you know)
Good communication
Payment options
Quality packaging (stoppers that don't break down, etc)
Quick/discreet shipping
Regular testing does fall under quality...but PUBLISHING those tests publicly is a huge one for me. Many labs claim to "test every batch" yet the results are nowhere to be found. If you truly do test your products, and the results are good, why not share them with your customers/potential customers?

IML Gear Cream!
Quality
communication
price
payment options
availability

Dont give a rats ass how fancy the labels look. I rather have quality gear than labels

Back