• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best overall protein powder shake??

WeDaBest

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your go to protein powder shake/smoothie? Why, taste,protein grams, mixes well, fiber, price. Thanks

I hardly ever take protein powders, at most once a day as a post-workout, but I prefer to eat meat or egg white.

That said, I keep isolates at home with at least 85-90% protein and lactose free.
the iso-sensation or weider are the two I prefer.
biscuit or chocolate flavor

rarely use powders mostly stick too meats

but when i do use them i use egg white protein powder to avoid dairy

What is your go to protein powder shake/smoothie? Why, taste,protein grams, mixes well, fiber, price. Thanks

IMO I love the BSN Syntha 6 protein it mixes well and taste like a McDonalds milkshake with milk or water ,best tasting protein I’ve ever used and I love the chocolate cake batter flavor the best

IMO I love the BSN Syntha 6 protein it mixes well and taste like a McDonalds milkshake with milk or water ,best tasting protein I’ve ever used and I love the chocolate cake batter flavor the best
It tastes good but man is it chalked full of bullshit.

I personally prefer to make my own at truenutrition.com you can fully customize the types and amounts of each type of protein, add carbs, fiber, vitamins, electrolytes and so on. It is a bit pricey but, all their products are third party tested and the highest quality you can get.

The team skip blend is great as a meal replacement and the isolate is good fit post training.

As far as big companies -

Muscle Pharm Combat Powder for use as a meal replacement since it's a blended protein profile. I like the cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter.

Optimum nutrition isolate for post training. Same flavors.

I personally prefer to make my own at truenutrition.com you can fully customize the types and amounts of each type of protein, add carbs, fiber, vitamins, electrolytes and so on. It is a bit pricey but, all their products are third party tested and the highest quality you can get.

The team skip blend is great as a meal replacement and the isolate is good fit post training.

Muscle Pharm Combat Powder for use as a meal replacement since it's a blended protein profile. I like the cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter.

Also like ON’s protein as well and I’ve thought about going to that sight and making my own choice of ingredients

Very true I remember looking at the ingredients, so much unnecessary bullshit and fillers in it

True nutrition, hi tech precision protein, iso pure, and iso morph.

I use ON's Pro Gainer. Calories, carbs, protein blend, BCAA's, and a bunch of vitamins. I also use a scoop of egg white protein mixed with the ON. This is only post workout. The rest of the day is strictly food.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone use 1st phorm isolate protein? Mixes well, and the cinnamon toast cereal flavor taste amazing. I blow through this stuff so damn fast though and it’s not very cheap. I try different brands from time to time cause I’m a man and I like variety, but do use ON most of the time, b/c it’s been around forever, fairly priced, and can grab it from just about anywhere.

I use impact protein. Buy 2 11 pound bags. Got with the salted caramel and mocha. Pretty cheap taste great and good ingredients.

Hand nutrition

Sweet tooth is awesome and worth every penny.

Been using True nutrition for years. Fully customizable and, because they base the price on weight BEFORE the flavor is added, unlike any other company, it’s the best value.

Got Ghost cereal milk flavor and Ryse cinnamon toast flavor recently from vitamin shoppe. I’m surprised by both honestly. The Ghost mixes well and is very light on my stomach. It has little marshmallows in it and tastes like lucky charms milk.
the Ryse isn’t bad its a little too sweet though and mixes okay.

I love MTS Nutrition whey peanut butter cookies and cream. I mix it with almond milk and it legit tastes like a milk shake. I'm lactose intolerant but MTS whey doesn't bother me like every other whey I tried. It has such an ultra low amount of lactose in it that it doesn't phase me.

Dymatize iso100 has been great so far. Have the gourmet chocolate and fruity pebbles right now. Both taste great and are very low fat and carbs.

Merica has a lucky charms one that's good. We use rule1 or mts nutrition

I love MTS Nutrition whey peanut butter cookies and cream. I mix it with almond milk and it legit tastes like a milk shake. I'm lactose intolerant but MTS whey doesn't bother me like every other whey I tried. It has such an ultra low amount of lactose in it that it doesn't phase me.

Mts cookies and cream might be the best tasting protein I’ve ever had and it’s been 10 years since I had it last.

Back