• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primobolan Aggression

hospitalhuge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys what's up. I have a question for any and everyone who might have some input about the subject but has anyone ever experienced moderate to major anger and/or aggression while doing Primo E? Thank you in advance for all getback.

No, I feel great on Primo, are you sure you have legit Primo and not something else?

Hey guys what's up. I have a question for any and everyone who might have some input about the subject but has anyone ever experienced moderate to major anger and/or aggression while doing Primo E? Thank you in advance for all getback.

Yep. test your primo to make sure its legit primo

May be some trenE instead ive never took primo but never heard of aggression over the years. Hell I've heard a good feeling like on moderate test upbeat ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

May be some trenE instead ive never took primo but never heard of aggression over the years. Hell I've heard a good feeling like on moderate test upbeat ya know.

Could be Test prop, your anger come and go? Or are you constantly angry?

That’s a first, what else are you taking? Either it’s not Primo at all or it’s low dosed Primo mixed with something or you are one of a very very few people that gets aggression. Most like myself feel good on it with no sides some might get high lipids.

Not personally, and it's not a common side effect of Primo. But these are hormones we're dealing with here and everyone responds differently so it is definitely possible that Primobolan makes you aggressive.

On the other hand, Primo is one of the most expensive and one of the most commonly faked steroids out there so there's also the possibility that you got a substitute...

Maybe get a cheap home testing kit and test it out...

Never and I run primo all the time. If anything i feel so great when on primo.

I have run up-to 600mg/week with Primo and I can't say I have experienced that side-effect.

I have also not experienced anger issues with Test-C, Test-E, SUS250, T400, Mast-E, NPP or EQ.

Now, Tren on the other hand..... lol

IML Gear Cream!
I vote test prop too. Nothing to make you feeeeel your gear like prop. Both in pip and manliness.

No I’ve taken Primo for years and I’ve never had any aggression problems with it at all,the only steroid I’ve ever had any “attitude’ with is Masteron ,but in addition I take Wellbutrin the antidepressant and those 2 mixed makes me a little more aggressive in the gym and sometimes I tend to get upset a little faster but never Masteron alone neither primo

Could be Test prop, your anger come and go? Or are you constantly angry?
The anger comes and goes while being on it while the aggression is constant. Prop works great for me, but I've noticed if I start running some Primo I get angry over stuff I normally wouldn't and like I said I'm always walking around like I've got some chip on my shoulder or something.

No I’ve taken Primo for years and I’ve never had any aggression problems with it at all,the only steroid I’ve ever had any “attitude’ with is Masteron ,but in addition I take Wellbutrin the antidepressant and those 2 mixed makes me a little more aggressive in the gym and sometimes I tend to get upset a little faster but never Masteron alone neither primo
That's crazy. When I take Mast I feel awesome while on it. And I can't take EQ runs my anxiety thru the roof like no other!

No, I feel great on Primo, are you sure you have legit Primo and not something else?
Well, actually I don't know to be exact. I got it from a sponsor that honestly I had used a lot in the past and really trusted them but I don't know. All of his other stuff turned out to be on point though.

That’s a first, what else are you taking? Either it’s not Primo at all or it’s low dosed Primo mixed with something or you are one of a very very few people that gets aggression. Most like myself feel good on it with no sides some might get high lipids.
I've only run Test C, E, or P with it nothing else. I need to test it or I thought about buying from a different source to see how theirs affect me.

I’m having the same experience; within a day of injection, I’m easily agitated and aggressive. It’s great for the gym, but not great for everyday circumstances. Checked out roidtest.com for a testing kit, couldn’t find one. The primo I got is 150mg/ML. Got 10x bottles, and I don’t think I can go through with them. Feel so much better on just test alone. Although, I did like a cycle on EQ last year, tried to do a mini cycle earlier this year I get extremely lethargic, RBC must be through the roof. What a mess lol

Not Cool Sam..
Try swinging over to the New Member Sub and doing an introduction..
Thanks
Z...

I am wondering if you guys are running legit Primo. This is wild form me because I just feel so great on it.
Than again I have zero anger or agression issues when running tren or halo either

I am wondering if you guys are running legit Primo. This is wild form me because I just feel so great on it.
Than again I have zero anger or agression issues when running tren or halo either
You’re definitely an anomaly. Tren is the aggressor of anabolics. If you can handle that, you’re solid. My relationships would be so much better if I didn’t get aggressive haha

I’m having the same experience; within a day of injection, I’m easily agitated and aggressive. It’s great for the gym, but not great for everyday circumstances. Checked out roidtest.com for a testing kit, couldn’t find one. The primo I got is 150mg/ML. Got 10x bottles, and I don’t think I can go through with them. Feel so much better on just test alone. Although, I did like a cycle on EQ last year, tried to do a mini cycle earlier this year I get extremely lethargic, RBC must be through the roof. What a mess lol

Glad to see I’m not the only one. I was thinking it was all just me! I’m still going to give it another shot but with a different sponsor now. I’m also going to try some EQ again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re definitely an anomaly. Tren is the aggressor of anabolics. If you can handle that, you’re solid. My relationships would be so much better if I didn’t get aggressive haha

Oh, I hear that! I’m in the same boat my man…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished a 10 week cycle of test/mast/Tren/Primo, proviorn and never felt so good. The only side I had from this cycle was the damn tren cough. I've been doing gear for over 30 years and always wondered about the aggression. I am a very competitive person and always have to win, but don't get angry, road rage, slam things. Just not my personality I guess. Than again I am 57 years old, much wiser and calmer.

I just finished a 10 week cycle of test/mast/Tren/Primo, proviorn and never felt so good. The only side I had from this cycle was the damn tren cough. I've been doing gear for over 30 years and always wondered about the aggression. I am a very competitive person and always have to win, but don't get angry, road rage, slam things. Just not my personality I guess. Than again I am 57 years old, much wiser and calmer.
Very nice cycle.what were the #s weekly?

Very nice cycle.what were the #s weekly?
Daily shots.
50mg test
50mgtren
75mg mast
75mg Primo
50mg proviron
Results I felt like superman and won first place couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• frontpic.jpg
    frontpic.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 13
I have aggression issues period.gear has nothing to do with it.i feel better and calmer especially with gear,test,npp,primo,dhb etc etc..but that's just me prob bcus I'm workingharder .we usually always look for a reason/finger to point our issues on,but they come from within.

Back