• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Truth Social

Confirmed... Trump's new company is a SPAC. A Special Purpose Acquisition Company.

It's chartered (and flush with $293Mil cash) with the express intent of acquiring and operating media assets. That could be social apps, but also cable channels, or other things. It is NOT just a social app. It will raise more money and begin announcing acquisitions soon. Initial valuation posted at $1.7B.

[Forwarded from TruthHammer (TruthHammer888)]

SPAC's are the new way of "going public" that has been sweeping venture capital for a few years now. It's WAY less work to find a public company that isn't doing much, acquire it just for the "shell"... hollow it out, and replace it's operating plan with your new mission. It happens all the time and the shell entity may or may not have relevance to the new resulting company post "merger".

They are taking it public through a SPAC merger. They have a $875 million valuation so it will be a billion dollar company in no time. It’s currently trading under a shell company DWAC and when the merger is complete the stock symbol will be TMTG

So is this a new platform that cannot be cancelled like Parlor, or will it also rely on platforms like amazon or apple?...:coffee:

So is this a new platform that cannot be cancelled like Parlor, or will it also rely on platforms like amazon or apple?...:coffee:

Hopefully after the recent failures they'll have this part figured out. Buuut...the infrastructure side of things (like amazon web services or apple store issues) is going to be a big hurdle to overcome. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way to get an app on to an apple device is through the apple store, right? And they're probably going to run into the same issues with chrome/google/android. And if we go full on China mode, then even the web traffic to their new servers could get blocked. This is why it's so easy to block social media stuff. People want to use social media on their phones without any extra steps like vpn, etc. Nobody wants to go login to a computer, connect vpn or proxy, just to post stupid stuff to social media. It pretty much has to be idiot proof and easy enough a child can do it. And free.

This is where I get lost, any new app still has to get on the web somehow, just like Parlor was shut down in a day by apple, amazon and google, this will be shut down also by the libs...:coffee:

Confirmed... Trump's new company is a SPAC. A Special Purpose Acquisition Company.

It's chartered (and flush with $293Mil cash) with the express intent of acquiring and operating media assets. That could be social apps, but also cable channels, or other things. It is NOT just a social app. It will raise more money and begin announcing acquisitions soon. Initial valuation posted at $1.7B.

[Forwarded from TruthHammer (TruthHammer888)]

SPAC's are the new way of "going public" that has been sweeping venture capital for a few years now. It's WAY less work to find a public company that isn't doing much, acquire it just for the "shell"... hollow it out, and replace it's operating plan with your new mission. It happens all the time and the shell entity may or may not have relevance to the new resulting company post "merger".

You barely beat me to it. These SPAC’s don’t go below $10/share so anywhere close to that you are golden. I bought some pre market at $12 then loaded the boat below $11. It fucking exploded when market opened.

You barely beat me to it. These SPAC’s don’t go below $10/share so anywhere close to that you are golden. I bought some pre market at $12 then loaded the boat below $11. It fucking exploded when market opened.

Thanks for posting this in the investment thread so we could all get in on it. :banghead:

j/k

Yep. The only thing listed on their website is literally "pre order now through apple store". Ummm.... :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
This is where I get lost, any new app still has to get on the web somehow, just like Parlor was shut down in a day by apple, amazon and google, this will be shut down also by the libs...:coffee:

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm guessing Trump will have his team build the infrastructure using his own servers. Gab Social did this and they are still operational. Trump has way more pull than Gab though. Pretty sure he will sue everyone into oblivion that tries to trample his rights.

Yep. The only thing listed on their website is literally "pre order now through apple store". Ummm.... :confused:

Pre order???
So he's charging?
He's gonna make a KILLING!
Any info of it will be MODERATED or UNMODERATED commentary from the violent bearded white guys that paid?

Pre order???
So he's charging?
He's gonna make a KILLING!
Any info of it will be MODERATED or UNMODERATED commentary from the violent bearded white guys that paid?

Even free things go into a shopping cart and checkout process...get with the times, grandpa.

Okay.. Just checking.
You woulda paid if he told u to.

TMTG is currently working on an agreement to go public by merging with Digital World Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:DWAC), an already existing Special Purpose Acquisitions Company (SPAC). Such transactions involve a merger between the two entities, with the SPAC generally adopting the new company’s name and symbol. The new company and surviving entity – in this case TMTG – effectively “goes public.” This avoids the time, cost, expense and SEC vetting procedures involved in a standard IPO.

TMTG: New Trump social media company to go public via SPAC merger (commdiginews.com)

I'm guessing Trump will have his team build the infrastructure using his own servers. Gab Social did this and they are still operational. Trump has way more pull than Gab though. Pretty sure he will sue everyone into oblivion that tries to trample his rights.

I believe this is the only option or it won't make it six months online. the liberals are trying to squash every avenue that pro Americans have to voice their opinions. Ever since the 2020 elections even Yahoo has stopped the chat feature after the stories because conservatives were to vocal, the disclaimer says they are making a safer environment for the readers which is bullshit, they just didn't like the content....:coffee:

I believe this is the only option or it won't make it six months online. the liberals are trying to squash every avenue that pro Americans have to voice their opinions. Ever since the 2020 elections even Yahoo has stopped the chat feature after the stories because conservatives were to vocal, the disclaimer says they are making a safer environment for the readers which is bullshit, they just didn't like the content....:coffee:
The modern left are communists. They hate free speech and all that America stands for.

We need to remove them and all Americans need to stand up and fight their evil plans.

As Flynn always says, local action = national impact.

Just got halted again for the 3rd time going up. It’s at $41.49 up 316%. I got out at $19. I should have held onto some but that’s the way it goes.

Get Shredded!

That won’t prevent Apple and Google from having it available in their App stores.

That won’t prevent Apple and Google from having it available in their App stores.
It's not whether apple or google have in their app stores it's whether they can deplatform it or not (shut it down)......:coffee:

It's not whether apple or google have in their app stores it's whether they can deplatform it or not (shut it down)......:coffee:

I'm not following you, if Apple/Google won't carry it then you miss over half of your audience that use only mobile.

I'm not following you, if Apple/Google won't carry it then you miss over half of your audience that use only mobile.

Apparently I am the one missing the point, you are correct sir...:coffee:

Apparently I am the one missing the point, you are correct sir...:coffee:

Over half of users are mobile only (I know this from Google Analytics which I use on all of my sites), meaning they don't use a desktop computer or laptop.

If Apple/Google won't allow their App then what? Trump is going to sue Apple a trillion $ company, it would go on for years, same with Google.

Over half of users are mobile only (I know this from Google Analytics which I use on all of my sites), meaning they don't use a desktop computer or laptop.

If Apple/Google won't allow their App then what? Trump is going to sue Apple a trillion $ company, it would go on for years, same with Google.
Gab created a work around a while back.

Apps | Get apps for use with Gab.com

No idea what Trump is planning but I did read he is creating a media consortium so not just a social media platform.

No.. I think for myself.

Off to a good start I see.
Hackers lay claim to Donald Trump’s social app before its launch.

Using a false “donaldjtrump” account, hackers posted images of defecating pigs, wrote expletive-laced rants aimed at Mr. Dorsey and inquired about the whereabouts of the former first lady Melania Trump. Images of the hackers’ handiwork were circulated on other social media platforms.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/technology/trump-truth-social-hackers.html

And you guys wanna "invest" in this foolishness?
Allll righty then.

Back