• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Truth Social

IML Gear Cream!
Gab created a work around a while back.

Apps | Get apps for use with Gab.com

No idea what Trump is planning but I did read he is creating a media consortium so not just a social media platform.

Okay cool, so that will enable iPhone/Android users to download the App directly from their website, but it's just not available the App stores?

No.. I think for myself.

Come on man, you ride on Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper's dicks and fail to realize they're just "actors" getting paid millions to spew the Leftist garbage of lies.

Come on man, you ride on Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper's dicks and fail to realize they're just "actors" getting paid millions to spew the Leftist garbage of lies.

I'm aware of that.
As is Tucker.

Lol, well said.
Frame a bunch of graphics and scrolling news feeds and fancy production around a rodent and some people will believe its news.

Confirmed... Trump's new company is a SPAC. A Special Purpose Acquisition Company.

It's chartered (and flush with $293Mil cash) with the express intent of acquiring and operating media assets. That could be social apps, but also cable channels, or other things. It is NOT just a social app. It will raise more money and begin announcing acquisitions soon. Initial valuation posted at $1.7B.

[Forwarded from TruthHammer (TruthHammer888)]

SPAC's are the new way of "going public" that has been sweeping venture capital for a few years now. It's WAY less work to find a public company that isn't doing much, acquire it just for the "shell"... hollow it out, and replace it's operating plan with your new mission. It happens all the time and the shell entity may or may not have relevance to the new resulting company post "merger".

Correct. Oftentimes the SPAC vehicle have various assets currently on hand, making it more attractive as a merger candidate. SPACS are created for this purpose.....to find and marry a functioning private company. SPACS can be fully trading or partially through the process to get listed on an exchange.
Reverse mergers sometimes have assets as well, but alot of the time in the form of debt that can be collateralized or used as a write down on the next tax cycle.

SPACS are the sophisticated family members of dirty cousin reverse mergers. You would be surprised how many Chinese based companies are listed in the US through reverse mergers.

Last edited:
Lol, well said.
Frame a bunch of graphics and scrolling news feeds and fancy production around a rodent and some people will believe its news.

Isn't that what's going on at OAN..FOX..and all of your random nobody Twitter feeds?

I'm aware of that.

Yet you still regurgitate all of the CNN's lies and bullshit.

Btw when is Trump going to prison, will he be indicted soon?

He's never going to prison.
But that indictment sure as shit is coming.
I don't care if they get him for Jay walking or fucken murder.
As long as it's enough to keep him from running again.
Cuz if he does, he's gonna win.
If he did manage to loose his murderous unedecuated bearded meth smoking MOB will be ravenous.
I'm hiding under my bed on election day.
You guys scare me.

Get Shredded!
If he did manage to loose his murderous unedecuated bearded meth smoking MOB will be ravenous.
You guys scare me.

LMFAO, if they had something on him you don't think they would have indicted him by now? (It's only been 5 years of going after him.)

I am still waiting for the list of Biden accomplishments.

You guys scare me.

Kilsong, why was, or is, Trump so bad? Im serious man. I respect you. What did he do that was so bad?
In fact, I think he was the most pro all American - black/white/brown/yellow/etc - than any president ever.

This is a man whose policies were lauded in the 80's. I can post pics of Jess and Al giving love. Come on man.
Trump isn't republican.....

Kilsong, why was, or is, Trump so bad? Im serious man. I respect you. What did he do that was so bad?
In fact, I think he was the most pro all American - black/white/brown/yellow/etc - than any president ever.

This is a man whose policies were lauded in the 80's. I can post pics of Jess and Al giving love. Come on man.
Trump isn't republican.....

I can answer this, he believes everything MSM said and says about Trump, don't waste your time kilsong has TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Trump laying the smack down....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-gains-billions-net-worth-moonshot-spac

Former President Donald Trump's new media enterprise - Trump Media & Technology Group - is already worth an implied $8.2 billion following last week's buying frenzy following the announcement of it's special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), Digital World Acquisition Corp. (ticker: DWAC).

Trump laying the smack down....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-gains-billions-net-worth-moonshot-spac

Former President Donald Trump's new media enterprise - Trump Media & Technology Group - is already worth an implied $8.2 billion following last week's buying frenzy following the announcement of it's special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), Digital World Acquisition Corp. (ticker: DWAC).

Lol, watch Trump go and conduct a hostile takeover or acquisition of CNN and/or other leftist news organizations. CNN is a division of AT&T.....if the money is right, AT&T would gladly sell the unit off. AT&T is publicly traded and it's first and primary commitment is to it's shareholders. Fiduciary duty to keep the stock price going up, regardless of politics.

If selling off CNN boosts the stock price, AT&T will gladly sell it to Trump. Lmao. Don't be surprised if you see some big move like this from Trump in a year or two as his new company keeps gaining in valuation and buying power.

racist faggot

Im black, so it's impossible for me to be racist my good man. (ugghh... My dick got hard when I said that)
Pictures don't lie..just look at this teeny weeny collection of some of the domestic terrorist that invaded the Capitol.
Almost all of em have beards.
The ONLY reasonable deduction to be made is that uneducated white men with beards tend to be violent.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-capitol-riot-police-trump-supporter-photos/

Them there are the facts babe.

Im black, so it's impossible for me to be racist my good man. (ugghh... My dick got hard when I said that)
Pictures don't lie..just look at this teeny weeny collection of some of the domestic terrorist that invaded the Capitol.
Almost all of em have beards.
The ONLY reasonable deduction to be made is that uneducated white men with beards tend to be violent.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-capitol-riot-police-trump-supporter-photos/

Them there are the facts babe.

oh right, I forgot. only whites can be racist. so when your blm people say they hate all white people, thats not racist. I knew you were stupid but didn't know it went that far

IML Gear Cream!
Im black, so it's impossible for me to be racist my good man.

Wow, I think that might be the most ignorant thing you have said yet.

Wow, I think that might be the most ignorant thing you have said yet.

Oh gawd.
You and the other dummy little puppy are the only two that commented on it.
It's a fucking joke.
Duh

Oh gawd.
You and the other dummy little puppy are the only two that commented on it.
It's a fucking joke.
Duh

It's hard to tell with all of the other stupid shit you post.

Not sure if this was posted yet but you can sign up and get on the waiting list and they will send you info and updates as it goes

https://www.truthsocial.com/

Did u guys over at the Troof Social begin organizing the next domestic terrorist uprising yet?

Hmm... So ur implying Troof Social is NOT where all of u violent bearded Trump supporters plan on gathering to discussion overthrowing the government?

Hmm... So ur implying Troof Social is NOT where all of u violent bearded Trump supporters plan on gathering to discussion overthrowing the government?
You really think we’re just going to put our plans out in the open like that??

Back