• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Truth Social

Get Shredded!
I waited like 4 weeks to get on, they are doing some serious vetting of accounts. Going to be interesting seeing all the "influencers" with low (real) follower numbers.

They're doing serious vetting?

Trump's Truth Social Hacked Within Hours of Announcement​

Give it up fella. Just admit this is another Trump failure.
The whole not being available to Android users shows u the level of incompetence by Idiot's "team".

I'm still on the waiting list.

It's been weeks.

I'm not giving up but it feels like they are intentionally slow waking this. And I'm not sure why.

My GF got in and it's very very similar to Twitter imo.

It's been weeks.

I'm not giving up but it feels like they are intentionally slow waking this. And I'm not sure why.

Sorry bro no wes15 spammers allowed.......

Kilsong: cites source that says Donald Trump incited a riot

ASF: laughs at kilsong 🤣
Thats cuz he did
More importantly.. Why did this project fail?
There's more than enough of u loons willing.
Odd for sure.
But that's Idiot for u.

Thats cuz he did
Odd for sure.
But that's Idiot for u.
Has it? When were you in the datacenter to validate said claim?

Rumor also has it he was responsible for the fresh prints on Chris Rock's face, but that's talking heads for you

It's been weeks.

I’m still waiting as well and I was on the first day.

Thats cuz he did
Again most Pubtards are working and raising proper families.
Unlike whiny retarded libturd-kuntz, who cry all day on social-media.
I dont see it really taking off. It may do OK, but its still social-media.
Many Pubtards can care less.

Why don't u guys just admit this is yet another failed attempt at 'getting the word out'?
I’m still waiting as well and I was on the first day.
Dont u feel just a little silly?

Why don't u guys just admit this is yet another failed attempt at 'getting the word out'?

Not as silly as you are obsessing over all things Trump. As a rule, most conservatives don't give a rat's ass about social media. Sure, most of us would like to see a platform that isn't rabidly censoring conservative viewpoints, but in the grand scheme of things, social media isn't important. If Truth Social works out, great. If not, meh. It will have zero effect on my life either way.

Will Elon Musk bring back President Trump to Twitter?

Twitter Shares Jump 26% After Elon Musk Takes 9.2% Passive Stake​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, APR 04, 2022 - 06:34 AM
Update (0916ET): A few hours have passed since the news broke Tesla CEO Elon Musk purchased a 9.2% passive stake in social media company Twitter. Wall Street analysts are out with their notes (courtesy of Bloomberg), about Musk's latest move.

Even JACK the former asshole CEO of twitter made a half assed apology.

jack

@jack

the days of usenet, irc, the web...even email (w PGP)...were amazing. centralizing discovery and identity into corporations really damaged the internet. I realize I'm partially to blame, and regret it.

1:53 PM · Apr 2, 2022·Twitter Web App

Why would someone feel silly? As said, most Pubz are working, raising good families and not really into social-media.
Mainly a tool for whiny libturdz.

Why would someone feel silly? As said, most Pubz are working, raising good families and not really into social-media.
Mainly a tool for whiny libturdz.
Are u saying only turds signed up for Troof Social?

Are u saying only turds signed up for Troof Social?

Nope, nowhere in there did I say anything about anyone signing up (for anything).
Libturdz do love whining on SM though. (And in life, in general).
Very braindead sensitive kvntz...

It’s a big, steaming pile of shit. Another Trump failure.
name 1 success of your lord biden. over double gas prices? check. record inflation? check. countries walking all over us? check. only presidency where putin didn't invade somewhere? oh wait, that was Trump. Trump colluded with Putin so much that he waited to invade til Trump was gone. you should quit commenting. your stupidity is showing worse and worse

Sure Biden isn't the greatest.. I agree.
But he's got nowhere NEAR the amount of failures as Idiot.
Trump's 13 BIGGEST failures.

wow, you really are uneducated aren't you. there shouldn't be a politician who hasn't ran a business. how can you run a country when you've never managed anything? this is the problem with the ruling class.
people like you know nothing about how rich people work. hell, you can learn from watching Robert Kiyosaki's Instagram reel's and be smarter than all of these politicians.
but, since we're talking failures, name 1 thing pedophile biden HASNT failed at, other than ruining the country. I'll wait

wow, you really are uneducated aren't you. there shouldn't be a politician who hasn't ran a business. how can you run a country when you've never managed anything? this is the problem with the ruling class.
people like you know nothing about how rich people work. hell, you can learn from watching Robert Kiyosaki's Instagram reel's and be smarter than all of these politicians.
but, since we're talking failures, name 1 thing pedophile biden HASNT failed at, other than ruining the country. I'll wait
1...Im almost certain I'm more educated than you. You oughta brush up on the rules of cap·i·tal·i·za·tion.
Thats a big word... so I broke it down for you.

2..Nevermind... I've grown tried and bored with your comments here at the ASF.

#bebest.

In response to everyone calling Truth Social a "Failure" even though it's not even fully operating "yet"

Let me remind you of one small fact friends...

Why Twitter's IPO Was Really A Failure​

On its first trading day as a public company, Twitter’s stock ended up failing most investors who purchased the stock during the day and held it to the close. Moreover, Twitter is a long shot as a successful long term buy and hold.

On Wednesday evening, November 6, Twitter set its offer price at $26 a share for the fortunate few subscribing investors. The next morning, Twitter’s stock opened at $45.10, peaked at $50.09 a share, and closed at $44.90, slightly below the opening price. No investor who bought the stock yesterday and held it to the end of the day came out ahead.

puppy: "name one success of your lord biden"...

kilsong: "orange man bad"

lol. more educated my ass, your synapses have become voids filled by orange man.

and you are free to point out my excessive abuse of low-er-case let-t-er-s, i almost tossed in some misplaced apo-stro-phe-s as well for you to focus on

In response to everyone calling Truth Social a "Failure" even though it's not even fully operating "yet"

Let me remind you of one small fact friends...

Why Twitter's IPO Was Really A Failure​

On its first trading day as a public company, Twitter’s stock ended up failing most investors who purchased the stock during the day and held it to the close. Moreover, Twitter is a long shot as a successful long term buy and hold.

On Wednesday evening, November 6, Twitter set its offer price at $26 a share for the fortunate few subscribing investors. The next morning, Twitter’s stock opened at $45.10, peaked at $50.09 a share, and closed at $44.90, slightly below the opening price. No investor who bought the stock yesterday and held it to the end of the day came out ahead.
Meaningless reference.
Truth Social is a failure.
Why can't u just admit that?

Trump is 'fuming' over the poor response to his Truth Social app and is thinking of joining its rival Gettr: report

Meaningless reference.
Truth Social is a failure.
Why can't u just admit that?
Why do you even fucking care? Get help man... it's been over two years and you are still fucking obsessed. Go tongue diddle an asshole and get whatever enjoyment that anyone could possibly find in that... maybe even thumb through your orange man bad news feeds while you are down there and get double the fun.

Most orange man supporters aren't even talking about orange man, we are too busy paying attention to the current mess that is being made in our country and by our country. And shaking our heads at idiots like you who can only seem to say "but orange man... " in response to any current issues.

Back