• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren base to avoid Trensomnia

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever tried using tren base in the morning to avoid trensomnia? Perhaps I'd have to pin it twice. I'm also thinking of combining it with dbol, as hopefully dbols positive mood effects can cancel out the negative mental effects of tren. Anyone have experience with this? What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Can’t speak on the tren base but I from my experience the only things I’ve ever taken that kept the mental sides from tren at bay were a combination of trestolone, gaba, 5htp and nac. Something about trest really does wonders on the mood

Tren base to avoid insomnia? I see the logic behind it and in practicality it does not work that way for me.
The 2 drugs that make sleep a problem for me is Dbol and Tren. Tren can stop me from sleeping, Dbol just makes me need less sleep.

I’d feel like shit if I tried that. Guaiacol products should be used sparingly and as a preworkout only IMO.

Back