SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,253 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool 🔥 🔥 Wesley VS. Bystolic for HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

Ok so a few things:

1) I am not affiliated with this company nor anyone to promote this product, brand, or drug.

2) There is no generic of this drug at this time

3) I have had Hypertension (thanks dad) my entire life but it worsened since I began using and abusing anabolics in my 20's. I am 43 now. I have been prescribed meds for many years and have only used them on and off.

4) It has been 1.5 years since I used a BP med even though I have been very high. I was on Propanolol before and it really wasn't working super well for me at all. So I stopped using it cold turkey.

5) I was using Donating blood every 2 months to assist in alleviating high BP (and it worked very well) until Red Cross banned me permanently from donating, saying I had a "false positive" for something that disqualifies me from donating. Super shady.

10/20/21- DAY 1

I report to my Doctor (one of them) and I give some labs for overall health but I also state that I want back on BP meds. I show her the Med I would like to try after much research and deliberation.

The drug is called BYSTOLIC aka Nebivolol.

Day 1- My BP was a despicable 167/113
    This actually is the highest and worst number I have ever seen. This is a combination of me using PWO daily. Not donating blood in a few months even though I can do it myself. And also stress and my general BP being bad.

Long term high BP is terrible for Kidneys.

I took my first pill 10mgs on an empty stomach at 11am.

I didn't feel it really kick in until maybe say 1-2pm. I def could see my face color turn whiter and I felt the pressure in the body go away. I could tell it was working.

I took my Blood Pressure at home 5x to be sure I wasn't seeing things at 3pm. This was 5 hours after my dosage.

Holy ****

I was 167/113 and now 133/88. Also my pulse was like 105 and now it's 80

This is a tremendous change day 1.

One of the reasons I wanted this drug is the Metabolic Doctor aka Dr. Thomas O'Connor who I previously worked with about a decade ago, in endocrinology is a huge fan of and prescribing it to his patients with super success

Also according to his reporting, men report Increased Libido, instead of decreased libido on this drug.

This is a beta blocker so it will also help with anxiety and anxiety disorders.

Though what I must tell you having worked w patients myself and dealing with these issues is that many times "Anxiety" isn't really anxiety, it is the body physically reacting to an issue within itself and showing itself as "anxiety"

If you wake up in your sleep out of breathe in a panic attack. It might not just be an anxiety attack. It very well might be your heart responding a certain way. The result of high BP and stress showing itself and the heavy breathing or other issues associated with the heart malfunction or the hearts reactions may appear to you as a pscyhological manifestation aka Anxiety or panic attack

A beta blocker can help to shut down the ACTUAL or initial reason for the anxiety. If the heart is pumping too much blood, or various other underlying issues exist, using a beta blocker can actually treat the physical and therefore any "psychological" impacts you may have such as anxiety or panic attack

So it's a cool start for Day 1.

I'm only doing this log in the hopes this works super well and may help someone else

Pricewise if your insurance covers this great. If not, the going cash rate is around $170 a month FYI

If you want more info, read this link:

https://www.bystolic.com/?guid=sem_g...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 10-21-2021 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Following, heard lots of good things from others, glad it seems to be working well for you as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Ok so a few things:

1) I am not affiliated with this company nor anyone to promote this product, brand, or drug.

3) I have had Hypertension (thanks dad) my entire life but it worsened since I began using and abusing anabolics in my 20's. I am 43 now. I have been prescribed meds for many years and have only used them on and off.

4) It has been 1.5 years since I used a BP med even though I have been very high. I was on Propanolol before and it really wasn't working super well for me at all. So I stopped using it cold turkey.

5) I was using Donating blood every 2 months to assist in alleviating high BP (and it worked very well) until Red Cross banned me permanently from donating, saying I had a "false positive" for something that disqualifies me from donating. Super shady.

10/20/21- DAY 1

I report to my Doctor (one of them) and I give some labs for overall health but I also state that I want back on BP meds. I show her the Med I would like to try after much research and deliberation.

The drug is called BYOSTOLIC aka Nebivolol.

This actually is the highest and worst number I have ever seen. This is a combination of me using PWO daily. Not donating blood in a few months even though I can do it myself. And also stress and my general BP being bad.

I didn't feel it really kick in until maybe say 1-2pm. I def could see my face color turn whiter and I felt the pressure in the body go away. I could tell it was working.

I took my Blood Pressure at home 5x to be sure I wasn't seeing things at 3pm. This was 5 hours after my dosage.

Holy ****

One of the reasons I wanted this drug is the Metabolic Doctor aka Dr. Thomas O'Connor who I previously worked with about a decade ago, in endocrinology is a huge fan of and prescribing it to his patients with super success

Also according to his reporting, men report Increased Libido, instead of decreased libido on this drug.

Though what I must tell you having worked w patients myself and dealing with these issues is that many times "Anxiety" isn't really anxiety, it is the body physically reacting to an issue within itself and showing itself as "anxiety"

If you wake up in your sleep out of breathe in a panic attack. It might not just be an anxiety attack. It very well might be your heart responding a certain way. The result of high BP and stress showing itself and the heavy breathing or other issues associated with the heart malfunction or the hearts reactions may appear to you as a pscyhological manifestation aka Anxiety or panic attack

A beta blocker can help to shut down the ACTUAL or initial reason for the anxiety. If the heart is pumping too much blood, or various other underlying issues exist, using a beta blocker can actually treat the physical and therefore any "psychological" impacts you may have such as anxiety or panic attack

I'm only doing this log in the hopes this works super well and may help someone else

Pricewise if your insurance covers this great. If not, the going cash rate is around $170 a month FYI

Ive taken Bystic for 8 years now and its one of the best BP meds Ive ever used just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Ok so a few things:

10/20/21- DAY 1

The drug is called BYOSTOLIC aka Nebivolol.

Holy ****

Man my PCP has given me some in the past for HBP and it is the best beta-blocker I've ever used. He was trying to help me out at the time as I did not have insurance and like you said there is no generic but he gets so many samples from the drug reps I guess he could afford to. Now I'm on Atenolol. It works nowhere as good as this but, oh well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points

Good Stuff

They actually have generic outside the US. My buddy sent me some from England, they too have a generic.

LowT
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey Wes,

This post has been helpful for me. Im in the same boat. I usually sit 155/85 or so. It can go up from time to time. Ive been working on getting it down. So far I have tried Telmisartan, Lisinopril and also a combination of Telmisartan/Amlodipine. Nothing has worked at all. Honestly the best result I had came from Ayush Herbs Carditone. Kind of crazy. I do have some anxiety issues as well. Ive kind of stayed away from beta blockers. Perhaps that was a mistake. Any negative impacts on performance in the gym? I cant remember my concerns exactly but I think it had to do with that.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hospitalhuge View Post
    Man my PCP has given me some in the past for HBP and it is the best beta-blocker I've ever used. He was trying to help me out at the time as I did not have insurance and like you said there is no generic but he gets so many samples from the drug reps I guess he could afford to. Now I'm on Atenolol. It works nowhere as good as this but, oh well.
    That shit (Bystolic) is majorly high without insurance damn!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,253 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 71sport408 View Post
    Hey Wes,

This post has been helpful for me. Im in the same boat. I usually sit 155/85 or so. It can go up from time to time. Ive been working on getting it down. So far I have tried Telmisartan, Lisinopril and also a combination of Telmisartan/Amlodipine. Nothing has worked at all. Honestly the best result I had came from Ayush Herbs Carditone. Kind of crazy. I do have some anxiety issues as well. Ive kind of stayed away from beta blockers. Perhaps that was a mistake. Any negative impacts on performance in the gym? I cant remember my concerns exactly but I think it had to do with that.

Thanks!
    Carditone helped me too but not strong enough tbh.

I have very stubborn BP. Very rarely has anything even touched it, so this is very promising to me.

The beta blockers can be miraculous with anxiety. I have had anxiety for 20+ years (stress related) If I get too stressed out I feel like a panic attack coming. What works like a charm is that if you have xanax or ativan on hand for PRN use, simply take a crumb off your pill, dont use the whole pill and put it under your tongue, You will be calm within minutes from a drop of those meds. You dont need a whole pill that can make you high or tired and have sides tbh.

As for the beta blockers, I will tell you they 100% treat Anxiety. So this drug might be something you should try sir.

I'm on day 2 right now and Ill post up daily results of my BP before and after for you guys

Also I drink Coffee and drink PWO almost daily. I know Im not supposed to, but its something I have not given up at this point. I probably should, as coffee spikes my BP.

Yesterday I did drink coffee and PWO and those numbers were both after using both so the 133/88 is an awesome awesome first result

I will post up almost daily

Again I really made this thread just to help others so if this helps you then my goal is attained.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,253 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh and the libido thing was true. My gf was nice enough to test the theory out with me and I def felt more aggressive and erections were just as good as always.

So this makes me super happy. Also we both are in a better mood today so win win LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Im 100 percent the same with the stubborn BP and anxiety/panic. I cant even drink coffee anymore. I do occasionally but it makes me too shaky. Its crazy. Usually I try to take some L-theanine with it. I do take a fair amount of stims pre-workout, which works for me just given the fact Im focused on the gym. I messaged my provider today. We will see what she says. Looks like there may be some benefit to dosing immediately post workout to drive from sympathetic to parasympathetic?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,253 Posts
    Rep Points

Took my dose today 10mgs at 730 am. Tested just now at 1pm , here is todays result. I tested 5x for consistency.

I took a pwo around 9am and I also had 1 cup of coffee as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Im curious Wes if this will work as good for anxiety as propranolol. Im not sure if I have noticed a reduction myself with propranolol but it wasnt dosed consistently.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,253 Posts
    Rep Points

Took BP this am before taking the meds

143/87 with a pulse of 80

Will workout and also take PWO. And test my BP later today, maybe a few hours after the workout , or maybe even a few diff times just to see what is happening as we know working out can spike BP for hours even.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

I got a prescription sent in today Wes. Going to give it a go. Funny to be excited about a blood pressure medication. Thanks for putting this up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points

You say no generic, but reliableRx has it as nebicard.

Please keep us updated on its effects, good, bad, and neutral.