• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First TD with GearChurch

Taintted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time going through GC and I have to say everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Picked up some Tren, Test, Eq, and Adex. Plan to do my first subq pin tonight with this stack. Can't wait.

First time going through GC and I have to say everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Picked up some Tren, Test, Eq, and Adex. Plan to do my first subq pin tonight with this stack. Can't wait.
How'd you get so lucky? Must have a connection with such a low post count. Either way enjoy.

Wait...SubQ with all of that? My wife got lumps with .2/ml going SubQ.

How'd you get so lucky? Must have a connection with such a low post count. Either way enjoy.

I’ve done subq with .6 ml before and was fine. Sometimes I get a lump sometimes I don’t. I just find it to be easier personally. I’m also not doing huge doses and I’m splitting the total weekly dose into 3 times a week.

Welcome home

Whats your planned run?
Welcome to the congregation sir.

Whats your planned run?
Welcome to the congregation sir.

Thank you. my planned run is 100 mg tren, 200mg test e, 200mg eq split into 3 subq shots per week. I have found that as I’ve gotten older smaller doses for longer periods works better for me than larger doses for shorter periods.

Very very true bro

Thank you. my planned run is 100 mg tren, 200mg test e, 200mg eq split into 3 subq shots per week. I have found that as I’ve gotten older smaller doses for longer periods works better for me than larger doses for shorter periods.

Im saying bro he’s blessed to have gotten in with such a low post count. Better be saying his prayers and givin thanks

dale.c;[URL="tel:1931254" said:
1931254[/URL]]Im saying bro he’s blessed to have gotten in with such a low post count. Better be saying his prayers and givin thanks

they did say exceptions would be made on a case by case basis.

Back