• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rx

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey my dudes, does anyone have a trusted online pharmacy for just simple stuff, like antibiotics and antidepressants ?

Fly to Cabo, load up, fly home. You get a free vacation out of the mule op.

Fly to Cabo, load up, fly home. You get a free vacation out of the mule op.

yes, go to Mexico and load up your suitcase with illegal drugs, then fly back here and hope you don't get busted going thru customs.

I hope someone actually has a legit source. I’m not looking for street drugs or nothing but I would love to have a bottle of antibiotics on hand. You know, incase my ass cheek gets infected from a bad pin. Or zombies...

Fuck that I want one that HAS all the narcotics too. Lol Na seriously though there are a bunch. Depending on what exactly your looking for and whether you want domestic I’d always start by asking Wes. That’s right down his alley. If you don’t have any luck there I’m sure someone will chime in. I haven’t went that route in a minute so I’d be afraid to mention anyone just incase they want rogue.

I hope someone actually has a legit source. I’m not looking for street drugs or nothing but I would love to have a bottle of antibiotics on hand. You know, incase my ass cheek gets infected from a bad pin. Or zombies...

Last edited:
Pretty sure Wes and a few others posted sites for antibiotics last month. Most vet places will sell them.

Hey my dudes, does anyone have a trusted online pharmacy for just simple stuff, like antibiotics and antidepressants ?

Try https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/

I usually get my HCG from there and they also have antibiotics. Never had one issue with orders. But it does take about 3-4 weeks for the order to arrive, fyi.

Wes turned me onto them a while back and I have placed at least a dozen orders with no problems.

Last edited:
Whatever u do.. Stay away from all day chemists.
Known credit card fraud issues.

IML Gear Cream!
yes, go to Mexico and load up your suitcase with illegal drugs, then fly back here and hope you don't get busted going thru customs.
Hahaha, I had a dude in Mexico who would get me anything, but he flaked out... Can't seem to replace him. Actually got him from here back in 2013...

JB, a smart man has two things on hand at all times - antibiotics, and Nolvadex. Probably throw pain meds in there too...

Hahaha, I had a dude in Mexico who would get me anything, but he flaked out... Can't seem to replace him. Actually got him from here back in 2013...
Bringing back medications, even controlled ones, is legal. A quick look at FDA and CBP websites lay out the guidlines.

What’s crazy is you can’t legally bring to the USA, anything not FDA approved. There are so many things not permitted in most countries that the FDA is good with. Amalgam dental filling and some food additives come to mind. Try eating McDonald’s in any country besides the USA and tell me there isn’t a qualty difference.

I suppose someone could put “Fauci Approved!” Stickers on stuf to breeze right through customs.

As annoying as this guy is, I still watch.
He posted this video yesterday. In it, he goes on and on about how good AllDayChemists is.
I dunno how he can say that.
When I ordered Caber from them in 2015 (I think) my bank called me 4 hours later to report fraudulent charges from some country.
The first one was for like 2 bucks.. A second later they charged almost 800 dollars I think.
The bank said that's exactly how fraudsters do it. They kinda test the card with a bullshit charge, then go in for the kill.
I didn't have to pay it so who cares.
What fucking SUCKS is the MONTHLY phone calls I STILL GET IN 2021 from whomever they sold my phone number to.
I went obline shortly after and read multiple reports of cc fraud.
Be careful.
https://youtu.be/83_mVmvG810

Try https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/

I usually get my HCG from there and they also have antibiotics. Never had one issue with orders. But it does take about 3-4 weeks for the order to arrive, fyi.

Wes turned me onto them a while back and I have placed at least a dozen orders with no problems.

I'm going to have to give them a try. Had been needing HCG.

Bringing back medications, even controlled ones, is legal. A quick look at FDA and CBP websites lay out the guidlines.

What’s crazy is you can’t legally bring to the USA, anything not FDA approved. There are so many things not permitted in most countries that the FDA is good with. Amalgam dental filling and some food additives come to mind. Try eating McDonald’s in any country besides the USA and tell me there isn’t a qualty difference.

I suppose someone could put “Fauci Approved!” Stickers on stuf to breeze right through customs.

I’ve had Thai, German, and the gross (soy/mayo) they put on in Okinawa(off base). Thailand has flavored seaweed shaker spice packs for the fries. Not bad. Germany has one that serves beer! Lol

Max

The CC fraud has been a big issue with online pharmacies and peptide companies. I've had to replace I think 5 CCs over the last several years from fraud after placing orders with these companies.

The CC fraud has been a big issue with online pharmacies and peptide companies. I've had to replace I think 5 CCs over the last several years from fraud after placing orders with these companies.
Easiest way to combat credit card theft is to have your cards replaced every 12 months
Might be a hassle relinking accounts , Netflix , utility companies but well worth the peace of mind

You guys should check out this app called Privacy. It gives you a burner card number linked to your bank account. You can set the burner card to expire after one use when using it for these kinds of websites.

Whatever u do.. Stay away from all day chemists.
Known credit card fraud issues.
Thanks kilsong, I've had them on my list incase I needed to place an order but def not anymore

Get Shredded!
Try Best Online Pharmacy | Buy Prescription Drugs Online - ReliableRx Pharmacy

I recieved a tiny vial from them. 10,000 iu that came with a 1ml vial of sodium chloride. Can I use 10ml of bac water. Like add 2 ml into their little vial, gently swirl it and take it out and transfer to new, bigger vial. Then add 8ml of bac water, so it's 10ml bac water total. Would that be like 0.5ml for 500 iu on a 1ml syringe?

There was a company that sold Amoxicillin (for fish 😉) in 500mg capsules, but just a month ago, their supplier cut them off. 🤨

Get whatever you can asap bc the hammer is coming down on anything that can keep you healthy or heal you. 😔🤦

Im stocked to the gills (pun intended) 😎

Back