• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MAX SALMON BURGER RECIPE (gluten free)

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SALMON BURGER RECIPE

I love salmon patties: I add an egg white or two (no yolks needed unless keto) chopped fresh parsley/scallions or chives) w: (you can cut in half for yourself- I eat it all !! Especially if not using bun and bib lettuce wrapped!!

1.5 lbs pounds skinless, boneless salmon(fresh red salmon) I use Alaskan wild from Costco/Sam’s
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 shallots, peeled and cut into chunks
½ cup coarse bread crumbs or GLUTEN FREE PANKO BY KIKKOMAN or 4C
1 tablespoon capers, drained
Salt and black pepper
2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
Lemon wedges
Tabasco sauce

Perfect! I use
Happy Campers Buns or Potato Buns if gluten free - GF Certified- if not - BRIOCHE!mmm.
Homemade for me but, not ideal for most. Lol

Max
The best! I zest a bit of the lemon inside mixture. Let salmon mixture marry in the fridge for 20-60min. Then grill on coals -gas-or grill pan. A touch of cayenne or red/black/white pepper{blackening seasoning for hot lovers !!
1. Cut the salmon into large chunks, and put about a quarter of it into the container of a food processor, along with the mustard. Turn the machine on, and let it run — stopping to scrape down the sides if necessary — until the mixture becomes pasty.
2. Add the shallots and the remaining salmon, and pulse the machine on and off until the fish is chopped and well combined with the puree. No piece should be larger than a 1/4 inch or so; be careful not make the mixture too fine.
3. Scrape the mixture into a bowl, and by hand, stir in the bread crumbs, capers and some salt and pepper. Shape into four burgers. (You can cover and refrigerate the burgers for a few hours at this point.)
4. Place the butter or oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet, and turn the heat to medium-high. When the butter foam subsides or the oil is hot, cook the burgers for 2 to 3 minutes a side, turning once. Alternatively, you can grill them: Let them firm up on the first side, grilling about 4 minutes, before turning over and finishing for just another minute or two. To check for doneness, make a small cut and peek inside. Be careful not to overcook. Serve on a bed of greens or on buns or by themselves, with lemon wedges and Tabasco or any dressing you like.

Max
something new to try !

Damn! That made me hungry AF reading it! I love some salmon too. Gonna try this soon

Back