• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No bitcoin

Timoteo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know from experience which of the sources and sponsors here accept Western Union and MoneyGram? I've tried to open a bitcoin account, but the verification process has proven to be an obstacle course. I've uploaded photos of my IDs, but apparently the images don't meet their specs.

try coinmama and cashapp

bitcoin is way easier and safer once you get it going

I have same problem you do. Every card of mine ends up declining. Not sure why. Fortunately I have a bitcoin atm nearby that I insert cash and btc gets sent to my wallet.

I have same problem you do. Every card of mine ends up declining. Not sure why. Fortunately I have a bitcoin atm nearby that I insert cash and btc gets sent to my wallet.
If your card is declined call the banyesterday. declines everytime through cashapp for "fraud". I call they approve it and I'm good to go. Happened yesterday.

RoidShop always has #1 top notch customer service
At RoidShop.to we take customer service very seriously we actually have multiple layers of customer service and support to make sure that everyone is taken care of whether its BIGMURPH giving information and helping with anything from cycle support to customer service or we have our chat service which can help you on the fly right at RoidShop.to and all this customer service is available before you even do anything at RoidShop.to

We look forward to giving you nothing but the best experience with RoidShop.to through our different programs like 10% cash back in your Virtual Wallet or 20% off on your next order by just posting a Touch Down picture on any forum.

We also support all payment options
Roidshop accepts Debit and Credit Card with Paysend, Moneygram, Western Union
We just added debit and credit card support with paysend, moneygram and western union! Come check us out!

Plus
RoidShop.to makes it easier
accepts Zelle, GooglePay, Western Union, Moneygram, Cashapp with Bitcoin and regular Bitcoin (15% OFF)
You can stack the btc 15% also

At RoidShop.to we won't stop until you are a client and once you are you will be extremely happy give us a try you won't be disappointed and if you're you can reach me at bigmurph@roidshop.to anytime and im happy to help with anything you might need.

Thanks again brothers and sisters
BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
http://roidshop.to

If your card is declined call the banyesterday. declines everytime through cashapp for "fraud". I call they approve it and I'm good to go. Happened yesterday.

What is a "banyesterday"?

Oh, and a reminder for everyone...read the rules in my sig, please. Thanks.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

Bro, forget about WU and MG, they cancel transfers right and left, they are nosy and both are absolutely insecure.
Moreover in some countries receivers are being questioned about these transfers by tax office
Learn how to use crypto. Bitcoin, USDC, USDT

IML Gear Cream!
Drugsgear.com accepts MG and WU.

you can train a monkey to setup cash app and buy btc in minutes. If your bank declines your card, you just need to call them, and tell them to let the future transfers go through.. good luck

Back