• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't like Tren? We got more options.

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it’s no secret we all know Tren has it’s pros & cons and 80% of us have been down that path. For me personally I don’t get as many side effects from Tren E as I do with Tren A. I personally want to leave Tren alone this year and focus on compound’s that are easier on the body.

I really like Stenbolene, Masteron, Equipoise, and Primo but my bf is at 16% so Masteron and Primo are off the table until I trim up a little more. I personally like the effects of Masteron at any body fat with its abilities to free up test and give a huge boost to libido but of course to get the real effects of Mast you want to be 12% or lower bf.

Stenbolene is a awesome drug that works like Primo but faster and give you great pumps in the gym but again I personally think it would favor one with a lower BF% to get the most out of it.

Equipoise is a awesome all around compound that works great for bulking, and cutting. Once this drug kicks in it will increase appetite, vascularity, and strength. Some of the drawbacks are increased hematocrit, high blood pressure and it takes 5-8 week’s to see anything.

So the morale of this story is Take Tren, lots and lots of Tren. Bathe in Tren, and also use it as a lubricant before you pound your GILF for a synergistic effect. I’m just fucking with y’all! The truth is there’s no compound that will work perfectly if your diet isn’t on point as well as your training. Train hard, eat clean and then when you hit that plateau add Tren if you can handle it or one of the above mentioned compounds if you can’t.

Whatever you need or want to do we have you covered here at UncleZ.ru for all your PE needs.

Dhb is very tren like in it's effects imo. Sides are similar but much more bearable. Me, I'm an EQ guy all day

So the morale of this story is Take Tren, lots and lots of Tren. Bathe in Tren, and also use it as a lubricant before you pound your GILF for a synergistic effect.

I love happy endings. Honestly though I’ve given a lot of thought to dhb. I’ve been asked too, seems popular. Bulk?

Someday I’ll make a proper Primo run. But Mast E is the tippy-tops in my book.

Feel good compound, low sides, improved strength, optimized Test, can (if you do your part) lean you out, reduces need for AI….

Feel good compound, low sides, improved strength, optimized Test, can (if you do your part) lean you out, reduces need for AI….
I'm about to do my second primo run ever at 500mg In a few weeks. I'm on low test and mast now loving it and can't wait to add in primo for the hard part of the cut.

try dhb. It’s my favorite compound. My skin even tends to look better when I run it.

Back