• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am totally with this guy...a must watch

more believable than AOC

D94JGvUXUAAbMRP.jpg

"..UP TO 6 hours after birth"
BWAHAHAH!
Up to six hours!

"..UP TO 6 hours after birth"
BWAHAHAH!
Up to six hours!

When people are oddly specific, it's usually for a reason. This has actually been proposed/discussed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After-birth_abortion

"After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?" is a controversial[1] article published by Francesca Minerva and Alberto Giubilini in Journal of Medical Ethics in 2013 (available online from 2012) arguing in favor of the permissibility of infanticide.[2] The article attracted media attention[3][4] and several scholarly critiques.[5][6][7][8][9] According to Michael Tooley, "Very few philosophical publications, however, have evoked either more widespread attention, or emotionally more heated reactions, than this article has.

“We claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk,” the article reads. “We propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion,’ rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasise that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus (on which ‘abortions’ in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child.”

The smart ass guy wasn't making stuff up, but pointing out legit issues.

Omg!!
I'm pro abortion but how is it called an abortion after its born?
Isn't that murder at that point?

Omg!!
I'm pro abortion but how is it called an abortion after its born?
Isn't that murder at that point?

Indeed. Insert "slippery slope" argument here.

And I'll use this opportunity to point out...AGAIN...that the US was using fetuses that were 40 weeks old for research. Forty...weeks. Those were full term babies. Delivered alive, no anesthesia for baby, and immediately gutted like fish for organs. Death by evisceration. Pure...fucking...evil. Period. There is no justifiable argument or "what if" or any other grounds for this behavior.

Edit to add:
Did you really need to ask if that was murder?

And I'll use this opportunity to point out...AGAIN...that the US was using fetuses that were 40 weeks old for research. Forty...weeks. Those were full term babies. Delivered alive, no anesthesia for baby, and immediately gutted like fish for organs. Death by evisceration. Pure...fucking...evil. Period. There is no justifiable argument or "what if" or any other grounds for this behavior.

Edit to add:
just want to add a premature baby can survive at 21 weeks. If people found out scientists were taking babies out of animals and experimenting on them libs heads would explode

just want to add a premature baby can survive at 21 weeks. If people found out scientists were taking babies out of animals and experimenting on them libs heads would explode

"But the makeup irritates the bunnies' eyes!!! Who will stand up for the poor defenseless bunnies, if not us?!"

IML Gear Cream!

Edit to add:
That type of shit never bothered me much until I became a father.
Maybe I just wasn't in touch sensibly who knows. But after becoming a parent. Totally see things differently. This being one.

Don't have fb so I didn't bother to try to see the video. But from what I read here in the comments. Jeez.

Multi... No I didnt know this at all.
Never really impacted my life for obvious reasons.
40 weeks is incredible.
Dunno really what to say actually.

Multi... No I didnt know this at all.
Never really impacted my life for obvious reasons.
40 weeks is incredible.
Dunno really what to say actually.

This is why people get up in arms about stuff. Phrases like "pro choice" and "women's rights" sound all well and good on the surface. Because the typical person tries to put themself in the other person's position while also applying their own moral and logical beliefs. The typical person would think "no way are they going to kill a full term healthy baby." But other people do not hold those same beliefs. So you end up with some truly horrific atrocities. Babies are the jews of the 21st century. They're getting killed every day and no one bats an eye.

I am pro-choice and last I heard the Supreme Court ruled on this in 1973.

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction.

I think the issue is how MANY extreme late term (40 weeks) abortions there actually are.
Can't possibly be that many.
Surely not nearly enough to take away EVERY woman's right to choose.

I think the issue is how MANY extreme late term (40 weeks) abortions there actually are.
Can't possibly be that many.
Surely not nearly enough to take away EVERY woman's right to choose.

So if they kill 10 babies, that's ok?! I guess that means if 10 blacks, or 10 gays, etc get killed, then that's ok too?

I am pro-choice and last I heard the Supreme Court ruled on this in 1973.

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction.

Fun fact...Roe baby was never aborted.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/09/jane-roe-v-wade-baby-norma-mccorvey/620009/

LOL... Funny dude, shows how clever that city council is, and proves the lack of brains needed to be gifted a position like that.

"Thank you".. LOL

its weird that the women you see protesting for pro choice look like women a man would never agree to fuck sober, or they are lesbos and only get their girlfriends rubber dick so I dont get what the controversy is about

well that’s just it. Go ask 100 woman if they would get an abortion themselves….. the “big deal” is those that stand to make money off fetal tissue, organ harvesting and science project want to be able to legally do so.

first comes legal abortion
then comes legal late term abortion
then comes mandatory abortions

if you would hit this please PM me your source

KAM_8252.jpg

Back