• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Acne! How does this happen??

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://youtu.be/_TOEfRGKX8w

Check out this video . If you don’t wana watch it skip through and see the pics of this guys roid induced acne . I’ve never seen anything this bad . And I’m over here mad bc I have 1 small pimple that popped up on my cheek.

That is disgusting. Feels like this guy didn’t care at all about his body.

My friend had it really bad and accutane helped him.

Cold showers work wonders for me.

That is disgusting. Feels like this guy didn’t care at all about his body.

My friend had it really bad and accutane helped him.

Cold showers work wonders for me.

Bro In high school I was a pizza face . Accurate cleared mine up and it never came back . This shit is on another level . It’s like something was eating his skin . There’s another guy on YouTube named mark plumber who had bad acne and had bad scaring almost as bad as this .

Bro In high school I was a pizza face . Accurate cleared mine up and it never came back . This shit is on another level . It’s like something was eating his skin . There’s another guy on YouTube named mark plumber who had bad acne and had bad scaring almost as bad as this .

That mark plumber guy needs to lay of the Peruvian pre workout his videos are hard to watch sometimes

That mark plumber guy needs to lay of the Peruvian pre workout his videos are hard to watch sometimes

Yea the dudes nuts , he’s trying to get a pro card but I personally don’t think he has the body for it even with gear.

Androgenic steroid effects on the production of propionibacterial enzyme on skin

Steroid cycle transforms acne bacteria into super-acne bacteria
The use of anabolic steroids stimulates the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, which increases the chances of developing acne. Researchers in Iran discovered this and we wrote about it recently. But having dug up an old study done by the dermatologist Csaba Kiraly did in 1988, we reckon this is not the whole story. That study suggests that steroids use changes Propionibacterium acnes from ordinary pimple bacteria into rampant acne bacteria.

study
Kiraly took small samples of skin tissue from the forehead and back of 7 male chemical bodybuilders and extracted the bacteria from them. The researcher took samples just before they started a cycle of steroids [Week 0], halfway through the course [Week 4] and on the last day [Week 8].
800wm

Study

The researchers did an experiment with 20 male students, all of whom had been doing strength training for a couple of years. They put the men through their paces with leg training exercises: squats, dead-lifts and split-squats.
The doses – in mg per day – are shown below. By contemporary standards the doses are modest. Despite this, the effects on lean body mass and fat percentage were not much different from the effects that steroids users report nowadays.
a1c4LQz.gif

Kiraly found a total of 44 different strains of Propionibacterium acnes – plus 2 strains of Priopionibacterium avidum. In his laboratory he then measured the activity of a number of bacterial enzymes which may be involved in the development of acne.
Results
To start with Kiraly looked at lipase, an enzyme that splits fat into fatty acids and glycerol. Propionibacterium acnes uses that enzyme to make the environment so acidic that other, benign bacteria can't survive. Kiraly found no statistically significant effects of steroids use on this enzyme.
fMW58RJ.gif

Kiraly did find statistically significant effects of steroids use on the enzyme hyaluronidase. That enzyme makes the fibres of connective tissue supple and permeable. Propionibacterium acnes uses hyaluronidase to embed itself in the skin.
XNmnVtc.gif

The figure above shows that Propionibacterium acnes started to produce more hyaluronidase during the steroid cycle. That probably means that the bacteria can penetrate more deeply into the skin, form new colonies more easily and are more difficult to combat.
Conclusion
Reading between the lines you can see that Kiraly suspects that the effect he discovered plays a role in the development of acne while using steroids. He's not completely sure though – he couldn't establish a relationship between increased activity of hyaluronidase and actual acne. But that may be because of the small number of subjects in his experiment.

Source:
J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem., 39, 259-265 (July/August 1988).

Yea the dudes nuts , he’s trying to get a pro card but I personally don’t think he has the body for it even with gear.

Totally agree, he’s pretty big but I don’t think the genetics are there that being said more power to him for trying

I personally get horrible acne as soon as I get high estrogen levels and if I don't change my sheets every day. Acne can be a real struggle on AAS but it comes with the territory.
I've found staying as clean as possible and keeping estrogen under 60 really helps me keep acne to a minimum.

This is actually medically induced acne. There are several very severe versions of acne that come from using androgens, toxins and the bodies response to inflammation

Its really not fair to call this the average result (no offense to the OP for posting this)

This is extremely rare and unfortunate to happen

It reminds me of Chloracne which actually is caused by poisons and toxins and reveals itself as a "severe acne"

This kid did not reveal any dermatology treatment or expert medical treatment so to call it "acne" is foolish as best. Again no offense to anyone here

There are other drugs and compounds that can cause such things as well.

It's crazy to see individual responses to drugs and compounds and toxins.

I once had a patient who was covered head to toe in huge blisters the size of grapes. Even over his face, body etc. I had to help the CNA's bathe him as a witness since he was male and I was male. And if you think this kids body is bad, you have no clue.

I had to hold back from vomiting all over the poor guy daily. I meant no harm by it, I simply couldn't fight my bodies own response to seeing and smelling it.

It was absolutely horrific.

IML Gear Cream!
This is actually medically induced acne. There are several very severe versions of acne that come from using androgens, toxins and the bodies response to inflammation

Its really not fair to call this the average result (no offense to the OP for posting this)

This is extremely rare and unfortunate to happen

It reminds me of Chloracne which actually is caused by poisons and toxins and reveals itself as a "severe acne"

This kid did not reveal any dermatology treatment or expert medical treatment so to call it "acne" is foolish as best. Again no offense to anyone here

There are other drugs and compounds that can cause such things as well.

It's crazy to see individual responses to drugs and compounds and toxins.

I once had a patient who was covered head to toe in huge blisters the size of grapes. Even over his face, body etc. I had to help the CNA's bathe him as a witness since he was male and I was male. And if you think this kids body is bad, you have no clue.

I had to hold back from vomiting all over the poor guy daily. I meant no harm by it, I simply couldn't fight my bodies own response to seeing and smelling it.

It was absolutely horrific.

What were all the blisters from and did he ever recover ??

I personally get horrible acne as soon as I get high estrogen levels and if I don't change my sheets every day. Acne can be a real struggle on AAS but it comes with the territory.
I've found staying as clean as possible and keeping estrogen under 60 really helps me keep acne to a minimum.

This right here man it can be a real struggle if it gets out of control, I have to be on top of it, I hate the fact that a company uses that name proactive, but that's exactly what I do is I'm proactive.
There's a bunch of little steps I take throughout my day and night to be on top of it. If I'm not I can get a bad outbreak.

I can usually control mine using an acne body scrub from Amazon when i shower twice a day and if i sit in a cold shower at the end for a few minutes at the end of my showers. If it gets too bad i use some acne wipes and they dry out the area in a few days

Back