• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Dick Feels Funny

IML Gear Cream!
Dude thats fucked up. You need to get your shit checked out.

Like he said prob just from elevated test/libido. You can get precum pretty easy if you heads just in the gutter with no physical stimulation….

Just wondering do u also have this feeling while working out or after u take preworkout?
Sometimes when the preworkout kicks in hard ( i dont know what triggers it) my balls feels like i have blue balls and when i use the bathroom to pee during working out i ALWAYS get a big load of precum after i finish peeing. I just brushed it off cause i thought it was just my testosterone levels are elevated but even when im on pct i still have it sometimes
Anyone relates?

You're only suppose to shake it three times. Any more than that and you're playing with it. Didn't your dad teach you that?

But in answer to your question, no. What PWO are you using?

Like he said prob just from elevated test/libido. You can get precum pretty easy if you heads just in the gutter with no physical stimulation….
Huh. Can’t say I’ve ever had pre cum except for when I beating off lol

Huh. Can’t say I’ve ever had pre cum except for when I beating off lol

Dude what! I’m dripping all the fucking time lol. All I gotta do is think about pussy or have my girl talk dirty to me….

Back