• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pathetic people

IML Gear Cream!
Article I just read on this incident... this was written in the article:

Elizabeth Jeglic, a psychology professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, researches sexual violence prevention. She said if people feel uncomfortable physically intervening, there are other options like calling the police.

“When we have multiple people, people don’t necessarily intervene,” she said. “However, more recent research actually suggests that looking at video footage of more extreme circumstances that up to 90% of cases we do see people intervening. So it was actually somewhat of an aberration in this case that somebody did not step forward to help this individual.”

Those ppl were cowards. And it’s disgusting that for 40 min of assault these witnesses did shit. Some possibly recorded it.

That’s the result of decriminalizing people based on perp race vs victim race.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/man-b...-as-passengers-stand-by-and-do-nothing-at-all

Can’t imagine what makes a man hide behind his fucking phone while a woman is raped nearby.

My friends, society is eroding into uncivilized monkeys. Truth.

If this were your wife? Sister? Mother??

“Evil is allowed to flourish when good men do nothing.”
JFK

Good old philly americas finest!!! Frankford-market terminal raped and no one did a thing!!! Hey its the inner city mentality dont snitch ....thats why philly is garbage city ....these are same people who wanna move in better communities but not put the work in to keep it a better community instead they just shit it up and bring in more garbage!!!! So fucking sad those people need to be shot!! No one called police all they did was video tape it!! One 911 call came in and it was a septa employee.....the area msm wont even report on it....

Last edited:
Maybe I’m misunderstanding bro but are you seriously calling me out as being an internet tough guy because I know for a fact I would break up a rape? Lol Really dude? Listen you can think what you want “Billie badass” but I know where I’ve been and what I’ve done. Other than the military when was the last time you stood up and saved a person in distress? Yeah I thought not.

Like I said, life ain't no fucking movie and until you are in a real life situation you're just a shit talking internet tuff guy.

Oh well shit that’s a game changer, I only have a mom and sister. You obviously have way more regard for females and no doubt you will be a hero.

Dude you and everyone missed my point. People in these situations are not pathetic pussies, I cannot explain it any better. It’s like responding to kilsong about his hatred for Trump.

Are you serious? Really?
Say what you want about yourself, about others, I am only speaking for me. And you don't know me and I don't know you. I have hurt others and have been hurt. For far less than someone being brutally raped. So please, with all due respect, speak for yourself.

And to be honest, I don't give a fuck what a psychology book says and I really don't think the poor girl getting raped does either.

And so yea, fuck everybody to hell who just stood there and watched.

Are you serious? Really?
Say what you want about yourself, about others, I am only speaking for me. And you don't know me and I don't know you. I have hurt others and have been hurt. For far less than someone being brutally raped. So please, with all due respect, speak for yourself.

And to be honest, I don't give a fuck what a psychology book says and I really don't think the poor girl getting raped does either.

And so yea, fuck everybody to hell who just stood there and watched.

Are you serious, you have a wife and daughter so that makes a difference?

I never said what I would do or not do and I really cannot say because I have never been in a situation like that.

I have had a gun pointed to my head and have been robbed, how about you? I guess I should have grabbed that gun and beat the shit out of him like you see in the movies. lol

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Nah man, this is an abnormality. You see, he just temporarily forgot about "the bystander effect".......

He def wouldn't have done anything on the train where the girl was getting raped...you know.....because the "bystander effect"
Lmao...

Hey, I know there are definitely a few guys here that would be stepping up to do something.

Most men (even women) after seeing the news would agree that ppl should have intervened.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

However, until one is faced with a situation, you can never predict how they will respond exactly.

Like guys who go off to war.... ready to kick ass and then when facing death seize up.

In this situation no one was facing certain death. And at minimum a phone call should have been made.

There was a lot of time that passed during the assault.

I would like to think that if I were on this train, I would have done something.

Back