• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pathetic people

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
It's all about views and likes, not helping out a person in need...:coffee:

He was black, she was probably white or Asian. Stopping him from raping her is white supremacy, white privilege and white fragility. Doing so puts you at risk of being arrested for a hate crime, especially in Philadelphia (a city we know 100% voted for Hillary Clinton.)

id still have shot the jigaboo….

This is why no one will stand up and fight for tlehstd right. Pussies rather turn a blind eye then encounter any form of a altercation.

You are all 100% wrong as to why this happens, they are not pathetic or pussies.
I was a psychology major and in social psychology it's explained as the bystander effect.

The bystander effect occurs when the presence of others discourages an individual from intervening in an emergency situation, against a bully, or during an assault or other crime. The greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is for any one of them to provide help to a person in distress.

He was black, she was probably white or Asian. Stopping him from raping her is white supremacy, white privilege and white fragility. Doing so puts you at risk of being arrested for a hate crime, especially in Philadelphia (a city we know 100% voted for Hillary Clinton.)

id still have shot the jigaboo….

This illegal CUNT was released from an immigration detention center and was never deported. More blood on the hands of this BS administration.

Dude no disrespect towards you or Psychology but I don’t buy that at all. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen to some but let’s be real here. Any person with any amount of kuth would have at least tried to stop it. Wouldn’t you?

You are all 100% wrong as to why this happens, they are not pathetic or pussies.
I was a psychology major and in social psychology it's explained as the bystander effect.

The bystander effect occurs when the presence of others discourages an individual from intervening in an emergency situation, against a bully, or during an assault or other crime. The greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is for any one of them to provide help to a person in distress.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude no disrespect towards you or Psychology but I don’t buy that at all. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen to some but let’s be real here. Any person with any amount of kuth would have at least tried to stop it. Wouldn’t you?

Okay you can challenge psychology all you want, but maybe take a course in Social Psychology and learn something about things like this first.

I know we all want to think we will be the big tuff guy hero in a situation like this, but just remember life is not a movie.

97% of the population are sheep. *That* is the problem. Herd mentality...I'm not the zebra getting eaten by the lions, so I'm just gonna chill over here and eat grass while my buddy gets ripped to shreds. It might very well be "normal" behavior, but it should not be acceptable.

It was ONE guy. Not a gang. Dude had his dick out...likely his pants were around his legs. He should have been in a "more than vulnerable" position. A knitting circle should have been able to overpower him.

Bro I’m not challenging anything and I’m especially not trying to be a tough guy hero. I’m just being real. Theres no way humanly possible I could sit back and do nothing. Don’t care about the situation or what the blow back would be and anyone who could sit back and do nothing deserve to get ass fucked themselves.

Okay you can challenge psychology all you want, but maybe take a course in Social Psychology and learn something about things like this first.

I know we all want to think we will be the big tuff guy hero in a situation like this, but just remember life is not a movie.

In fact my first reaction was to automatically question whether it was a rape to begin with because I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that no one stepped up to stop it. I mean a subway beating is one thing but a rape is quite another.

Dude no disrespect towards you or Psychology but I don’t buy that at all.

It really does not matter if you believe it or not, it's been studied over an over is social psychology and as I already posted it's called the bystander effect.

Bro I’m not challenging anything and I’m especially not trying to be a tough guy hero. I’m just being real. Theres no way humanly possible I could sit back and do nothing.
Don’t care about the situation or what the blow back would be and anyone who could sit back and do nothing deserve to get ass fucked themselves.

I didn't say you were trying to be a tough guy hero, I said everyone thinks they will be the tough guy hero in these situations because of what they see in movies.

So how do you explain taking over a hijacked plane on 9/11? They all didn’t sit around.

So how do you explain taking over a hijacked plane on 9/11? They all didn’t sit around.

That is not the same, I am referring to a situation where something is happening to someone else and you are a bystander, meaning not directly involved.

Well then if it indeed is fact set in stone by 100’s of years of psychology then I would suggest since they figured out what the problem is then maybe it might be time to come up with a solution. Lol Just throwing that out there.

It really does not matter if you believe it or not, it's been studied over an over is social psychology and as I already posted it's called the bystander effect.

I didn't say you were trying to be a tough guy hero, I said everyone thinks they will be the tough guy hero in these situations because of what they see in movies.

Get Shredded!

I have a wife and a little daughter. I can say with as close to 100% certainty that if I saw a poor woman getting raped right in front of me, I would not just stand there.

I respect your degree, but a psychology book is not the ultimate definer of human behavior. Psychology theories/etc can generalize, and even define with great accuracy human behaviors based upon studies, etc, but it is not absolute and I know you are not saying it is.

Some punk waving a pistol and robbing a 7-11....yea, I'm not going to get my ass shot for 7-11.

A fucking rape.........nope.

Let’s not forget most women are low down dirty whores, she was basically in her natural habitat. You don’t see people on a safari intervening when a tiger attacks a baby antelope, do you?? Didn’t think so.

All of the internet tough guy talk is great until you end up in a situation in real life and freeze like a little bitch. Lol

I have a wife and a little daughter. I can say with as close to 100% certainty that if I saw a poor woman getting raped right in front of me, I would not just stand there.

Oh well shit that’s a game changer, I only have a mom and sister. You obviously have way more regard for females and no doubt you will be a hero.

Dude you and everyone missed my point. People in these situations are not pathetic pussies, I cannot explain it any better. It’s like responding to kilsong about his hatred for Trump.

Bro we get what your saying. I’ll still stick with my original assessment and just call them pussies lol

Oh well shit that’s a game changer, I only have a mom and sister. You obviously have way more regard for females and no doubt you will be a hero.

Dude you and everyone missed my point. People in these situations are not pathetic pussies, I cannot explain it any better. It’s like responding to kilsong about his hatred for Trump.

Bro we get what your saying. I’ll still stick with my original assessment and just call them pussies lol

Like I said, life ain't no fucking movie and until you are in a real life situation you're just a shit talking internet tuff guy.

I find this really sad and this bystander mentality doesn't help things.

Wrong. You are referring to older studies now refuted.

https://theconversation.com/the-bys...ely-someone-will-step-up-and-intervene-159674

“As Philpot and his co-authors put it, in a line that presages what Frazier and several others near her did: “We found that in nine-out-of-10 conflicts, at least one person – but typically several – did something to help.”

Back