• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meanwhile in NY

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some age-old Libturdz are changing their tune. Defund the Media, F** Joe Biden, Mandate Protests, etc.
Actually it happening everywhere and good to see. People have had enough across the globe.
With leaderships and Govt's still pushing this nonsense, its clear they have one thing in mind and dont care anything about THE PEOPLE...

https://youtu.be/5wqNsPictqw

I live minutes from NY and I deal with New Yorkers daily.

You would be surprised how many of them have had enough. In fact my whole gym is full of NYers bc they cross the border so they don't have to deal with the NY bullshit

The issue with many of them is they leave to escape that stupidity, only to come here and vote for similar candidates like our Jackass Governor

We have dominion machines in my State though so I am sure they rigged him in though.

I have heard people yelling Lets go Brandon all the time now. Or even liberals posting that they despise Biden.

Its about time.

Exactly, they voted for this so they have no right to cry. It would be hard not to laugh in their face and say that’s what you get.

Exactly, they voted for this so they have no right to cry. It would be hard not to laugh in their face and say that’s what you get.

I say Lets Go Brandon all the time

I even started chanting that at a Birthday Party at the restaraunt a few days ago, after the Staff sung Happy Bday, just to be funny.

Half the restaurant started cheering more and laughing. And that was 10mins from NY.

Meanwhile

[h=1]Biden Secretly Flying In Underage Migrants To NY, Spreading Border Crisis Across US[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...migrants-ny-spreading-border-crisis-across-us

picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Tuesday, Oct 19, 2021 - 09:11 AM
Late last night, the New York Post published a story about what appears to be a federal program secretly moving undocumented migrants arrested at the border - who are mostly teens and young adults - to shelters and other "resource centers" in suburban communities in New York, Connecticut and elsewhere.
The story, which is almost too crazy to believe given what's going on right now at the southern border, was, quite frankly, as long as it was shocking. And what was almost as surprising is that the Biden Administration has been carrying on with the program - with complete acquiescence from local Democratic Party officials in New York - since at least mid-summer - potentially since as early as April - without saying anything to the press, or anywhere, in any official record.

MIGRANTS.jpg

all but two or three counties in upstate vote red. Even Buffalo went red in 2020. “They” didn’t vote for this…. This was forced onto them by corrupt communist DC political hack jobs.

I say Lets Go Brandon all the time

I even started chanting that at a Birthday Party at the restaraunt a few days ago, after the Staff sung Happy Bday, just to be funny.

Half the restaurant started cheering more and laughing.

It was a fucken birthday party. Had nothing to do with politics. This entire thing has consumed you.
Take a step back.
https://youtu.be/A9msLwh-wp4

Back