• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruise dose plus ai vs masteron

Bigbadwolf04

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So been cruising on 200 mg test with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.. E2 was 46. Ulta sensative was 60. Dropped my test dose to 180 now hoping to lower that e2. No sides really but slight water in the face that I am trying to get rid of.

Should I add low dose masteron to cruise. Would it still allow my body to recover. Pro's and cons of adding mast compared to ai.

Well I use Masteron with my TRT at 150mg/week for libido and it works fine but that’s just me

I know since I dropped my masteron I had to raise my AI. I never believed masteron had that big of an impact inhibiting estrogen until this last blast of mine.

There’s guys on here that know much more than me, but in my opinion it would be worth trying out the masteron. Drop the AI after you gave the masteron a chance to kick in and get more bloods. My guess is that your estro will be almost as good as if you were on an actual AI. Plus idt I have to tell you that masteron will have you feeling like a million bucks compared to the AI. Just food for thought

I know since I dropped my masteron I had to raise my AI. I never believed masteron had that big of an impact inhibiting estrogen until this last blast of mine.

There’s guys on here that know much more than me, but in my opinion it would be worth trying out the masteron. Drop the AI after you gave the masteron a chance to kick in and get more bloods. My guess is that your estro will be almost as good as if you were on an actual AI. Plus idt I have to tell you that masteron will have you feeling like a million bucks compared to the AI. Just food for thought

Yee at Thats why i use it with my TRT!!

I would really love to run masteron with TRT but I just started a year ago and my doctor doesnt know I use AAS on the side. Idk how much of a loop a low dose mast would throw my blood work through. I’m just afraid he’d shitcan me. 😓

Been hearing it a lot..Mast in TRT.... usually run some Deca but a change up is always nice..

Been hearing it a lot..Mast in TRT.... usually run some Deca but a change up is always nice..
Deca is supposed to be good for healing/injury prevention on TRT but it definitely defeats the purpose of lowering the beed for AI. I imagine it would be quite the opposite

I’m on cruise right now and run Mast at same dose as test and absolutely love it

I've used masteron and proviron. Keep in mind both will likely thin your hair. That's why I dropped them. It should have been obvious but I didn't consider what adding DHT compounds would do.

I use the EP TRT+ which is 200/200 test and mast. Even before we had that I’d add mast to my cruises.
Run mast prop for a few weeks and see how you like it. Worst case drop it and it’ll be out quick

IML Gear Cream!
Mast kills my joints more than an AI. I would stick to an AI if your only using this to control your E2.

Mast kills my joints more than an AI. I would stick to an AI if your only using this to control your E2.
Not daying I dont believe you but you’re the o ly person I’ve ever heard that happens with. Do you think it could be that your estro was too low from masteron and your normal AI?

Not daying I dont believe you but you’re the o ly person I’ve ever heard that happens with. Do you think it could be that your estro was too low from masteron and your normal AI?

Might be the amount of Mast I’m taking. Maybe 250mg of Mast probably dries your joints more than 12.5mg of Aromasin? Not sure.

My opinion, use Mast for cutting, not as your main AI for TRT.

Got to be really sensitive if you need an AI on TRT..

You should still use the AI if you're so sensitive but proviron would really help free up your testosterone and stop so much aromatase from even taking place.

Hit me up anytime brother I would love to help bigmurph@roidshop.to

So been cruising on 200 mg test with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.. E2 was 46. Ulta sensative was 60. Dropped my test dose to 180 now hoping to lower that e2. No sides really but slight water in the face that I am trying to get rid of.

Should I add low dose masteron to cruise. Would it still allow my body to recover. Pro's and cons of adding mast compared to ai.

Why people use to much anti estrogen . they dont know he kills gains, also destroy your colesterol and liver . I believe 80% dont need any AI with only 200mg test week

TR

Using mast or proviron with TRT is a game changer for me. Across the board from mood to sex to physique I get better results than just using TRT alone. Personally, I stay away from using AI’s unless absolutely necessary.

I use Masteron in my TRT and have yet to find a need to run an AI of any kind, though that's with myself personally and I don't seem to have many estrogenic side effects in general when running gear (thankfully).

You could potentially use Proviron, as well (if I am not mistaken).

I would really love to run masteron with TRT but I just started a year ago and my doctor doesnt know I use AAS on the side. Idk how much of a loop a low dose mast would throw my blood work through. I’m just afraid he’d shitcan me. 😓

Yea thats what I'm concerned about if it has any affects on bloods, liver, kidneys or if the ai is worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Why people use to much anti estrogen . they dont know he kills gains, also destroy your colesterol and liver . I believe 80% dont need any AI with only 200mg test week

TR

E2 was 46 and ultra sens was 60 on the ai so wothout don't you think it'd be too high?

I can be on 600mg of test for a long ass time and not need an AI, I wasn't always like this at first my estrogen would go up on 200mg in about 2 months with no AI before I started noticing anything, me e2 has to be like 200 before I notice anything. Also mast only going to drop your E2 like 10 points or something so its really kind of dumb to be taking on masteron which isn't good for your organs just for an AI in my opinion adex and aromisn are both healthier, If you need an AI take the real thing but I'm willing to bet you dont actually need an AI on TRT especially if you been on TRT for awhile, i'd ask you to step back and revaluate your need for an AI, I don't think you should notice much with only a 60 e2 being on 200MG of test so i'd suggest that the problems you are having are probably from something else.

Get Shredded!
I can be on 600mg of test for a long ass time and not need an AI, I wasn't always like this at first my estrogen would go up on 200mg in about 2 months with no AI before I started noticing anything, me e2 has to be like 200 before I notice anything. Also mast only going to drop your E2 like 10 points or something so its really kind of dumb to be taking on masteron which isn't good for your organs just for an AI in my opinion adex and aromisn are both healthier, If you need an AI take the real thing but I'm willing to bet you dont actually need an AI on TRT especially if you been on TRT for awhile, i'd ask you to step back and revaluate your need for an AI, I don't think you should notice much with only a 60 e2 being on 200MG of test so i'd suggest that the problems you are having are probably from something else.
I agree with most of this but I bet mast would have been lowering my e2 more than that. But either way I agree most people seem to be over-do’ing the AI. The mood swings would five you plenty of warning if your estro is getting too high anyway.

Masteron and high doses of proviron also kill my joints.... matter of fact winny does as well.

But like you said, you are new to this.

Masteron and high doses of proviron also kill my joints.... matter of fact winny does as well.

But like you said, you are new to this.
I didn’t say I’m new to it, just not as seasoned as some of you old heads 😝 But I am finding this new how mast kills joints. In the almost 10 years I’ve been close friends with people doing AAS and about 5 myself I just never heard that. Good to keep in the back of my mind tho, but I hope I never experience it because mast is one of my favorite compounds

I didn’t say I’m new to it, just not as seasoned as some of you old heads 😝 But I am finding this new how mast kills joints. In the almost 10 years I’ve been close friends with people doing AAS and about 5 myself I just never heard that. Good to keep in the back of my mind tho, but I hope I never experience it because mast is one of my favorite compounds

Most definitely one of my favorites and will keep using on “trt”

I don't use and AI while cruising, I stay at 200/200 test cyp and mast..
I actually feel at my best using this. toss in some mast it will change the way you use test from there on out, mark my words..

TRT blend is a great example of why guys use this cocktail. :)

This isn't a plug, its a true suggestion, some other awesome labs here at ASF also carry great cocktails and blends that might be down your ally.
of even just great test and mast its self that can be taken in the same barrel..

just a suggestion.. you'll feel and see that you really my not need an AI after all once you add mast.
NgbNJPF.png

Toss in some Rad and you have a nice little cruise..

hNkoCft.jpg

I use Masteron in my TRT and have yet to find a need to run an AI of any kind, though that's with myself personally and I don't seem to have many estrogenic side effects in general when running gear (thankfully).

You could potentially use Proviron, as well (if I am not mistaken).
This right here, I subbed out mast for now, and use prov again.

I enjoy the fact that its less pinning too.. I do use an AI at the moment because of my test dose, but its rare that I will use an AI when on just test and mass at a 2/2 ratio..
I do use AI's but on low dose not really, very minimal if anything.

hey vision, i remember a few months back you were going to run yk-11 with a cruise

how did that turn out for you?

This is my TRT protocol

Test E 150mg/week
Masteron E 150mg/week
NPP 75mg/week

Yes I know guys lol I run NPP with my TRT but it helps tremendously with my joints course I’m 55 years old and my joints bother me a lot

I’m no expert by any means or have the knowledge or experience. I’m your reg joe who works out but also wishes he had the bod and dedication as you all have lol..But my own personal experience with trt is that an ai can really help if needed with labs. I rather not take an ai. But I feel so much better taken an ai and having my estrogen on the lower end. I probably could lower my test dosage since it’s on the higher side of the scale and not take an ai but my labs and how I feel is great. I’m very interested in masteron and proviron and like hearing everyone’s experience with it.

Back