Cruise dose plus ai vs masteron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf04 View Post
    So been cruising on 200 mg test with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.. E2 was 46. Ulta sensative was 60. Dropped my test dose to 180 now hoping to lower that e2. No sides really but slight water in the face that I am trying to get rid of.

Should I add low dose masteron to cruise. Would it still allow my body to recover. Pro's and cons of adding mast compared to ai.
    Why people use to much anti estrogen . they dont know he kills gains, also destroy your colesterol and liver . I believe 80% dont need any AI with only 200mg test week

TR

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,146 Posts
    Rep Points

Using mast or proviron with TRT is a game changer for me. Across the board from mood to sex to physique I get better results than just using TRT alone. Personally, I stay away from using AIís unless absolutely necessary.

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points

I use Masteron in my TRT and have yet to find a need to run an AI of any kind, though that's with myself personally and I don't seem to have many estrogenic side effects in general when running gear (thankfully).

You could potentially use Proviron, as well (if I am not mistaken).
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    I would really love to run masteron with TRT but I just started a year ago and my doctor doesnt know I use AAS on the side. Idk how much of a loop a low dose mast would throw my blood work through. Iím just afraid heíd shitcan me. 😓
    Yea thats what I'm concerned about if it has any affects on bloods, liver, kidneys or if the ai is worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Why people use to much anti estrogen . they dont know he kills gains, also destroy your colesterol and liver . I believe 80% dont need any AI with only 200mg test week

TR
    E2 was 46 and ultra sens was 60 on the ai so wothout don't you think it'd be too high?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

I can be on 600mg of test for a long ass time and not need an AI, I wasn't always like this at first my estrogen would go up on 200mg in about 2 months with no AI before I started noticing anything, me e2 has to be like 200 before I notice anything. Also mast only going to drop your E2 like 10 points or something so its really kind of dumb to be taking on masteron which isn't good for your organs just for an AI in my opinion adex and aromisn are both healthier, If you need an AI take the real thing but I'm willing to bet you dont actually need an AI on TRT especially if you been on TRT for awhile, i'd ask you to step back and revaluate your need for an AI, I don't think you should notice much with only a 60 e2 being on 200MG of test so i'd suggest that the problems you are having are probably from something else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    I can be on 600mg of test for a long ass time and not need an AI, I wasn't always like this at first my estrogen would go up on 200mg in about 2 months with no AI before I started noticing anything, me e2 has to be like 200 before I notice anything. Also mast only going to drop your E2 like 10 points or something so its really kind of dumb to be taking on masteron which isn't good for your organs just for an AI in my opinion adex and aromisn are both healthier, If you need an AI take the real thing but I'm willing to bet you dont actually need an AI on TRT especially if you been on TRT for awhile, i'd ask you to step back and revaluate your need for an AI, I don't think you should notice much with only a 60 e2 being on 200MG of test so i'd suggest that the problems you are having are probably from something else.
    I agree with most of this but I bet mast would have been lowering my e2 more than that. But either way I agree most people seem to be over-doíing the AI. The mood swings would five you plenty of warning if your estro is getting too high anyway.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Not daying I dont believe you but youíre the o ly person Iíve ever heard that happens with. Do you think it could be that your estro was too low from masteron and your normal AI?
    Masteron and high doses of proviron also kill my joints.... matter of fact winny does as well.

But like you said, you are new to this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Masteron and high doses of proviron also kill my joints.... matter of fact winny does as well.

But like you said, you are new to this.
    I didnít say Iím new to it, just not as seasoned as some of you old heads 😝 But I am finding this new how mast kills joints. In the almost 10 years Iíve been close friends with people doing AAS and about 5 myself I just never heard that. Good to keep in the back of my mind tho, but I hope I never experience it because mast is one of my favorite compounds
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I didnít say Iím new to it, just not as seasoned as some of you old heads 😝 But I am finding this new how mast kills joints. In the almost 10 years Iíve been close friends with people doing AAS and about 5 myself I just never heard that. Good to keep in the back of my mind tho, but I hope I never experience it because mast is one of my favorite compounds
    Most definitely one of my favorites and will keep using on ďtrtĒ

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf04 View Post
    So been cruising on 200 mg test with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.. E2 was 46. Ulta sensative was 60. Dropped my test dose to 180 now hoping to lower that e2. No sides really but slight water in the face that I am trying to get rid of.

Should I add low dose masteron to cruise. Would it still allow my body to recover. Pro's and cons of adding mast compared to ai.
    I don't use and AI while cruising, I stay at 200/200 test cyp and mast..
    I actually feel at my best using this. toss in some mast it will change the way you use test from there on out, mark my words..

TRT blend is a great example of why guys use this cocktail.

This isn't a plug, its a true suggestion, some other awesome labs here at ASF also carry great cocktails and blends that might be down your ally.
    of even just great test and mast its self that can be taken in the same barrel..

just a suggestion.. you'll feel and see that you really my not need an AI after all once you add mast.

Toss in some Rad and you have a nice little cruise..

Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    I use Masteron in my TRT and have yet to find a need to run an AI of any kind, though that's with myself personally and I don't seem to have many estrogenic side effects in general when running gear (thankfully).

You could potentially use Proviron, as well (if I am not mistaken).
    This right here, I subbed out mast for now, and use prov again.

I enjoy the fact that its less pinning too.. I do use an AI at the moment because of my test dose, but its rare that I will use an AI when on just test and mass at a 2/2 ratio..
    I do use AI's but on low dose not really, very minimal if anything.

Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

hey vision, i remember a few months back you were going to run yk-11 with a cruise

how did that turn out for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Been hearing it a lot..Mast in TRT.... usually run some Deca but a change up is always nice..
    This is my TRT protocol

Test E 150mg/week
    Masteron E 150mg/week
    NPP 75mg/week

Yes I know guys lol I run NPP with my TRT but it helps tremendously with my joints course Iím 55 years old and my joints bother me a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím no expert by any means or have the knowledge or experience. Iím your reg joe who works out but also wishes he had the bod and dedication as you all have lol..But my own personal experience with trt is that an ai can really help if needed with labs. I rather not take an ai. But I feel so much better taken an ai and having my estrogen on the lower end. I probably could lower my test dosage since itís on the higher side of the scale and not take an ai but my labs and how I feel is great. Iím very interested in masteron and proviron and like hearing everyoneís experience with it.