• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mrs dnewell's update

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So she's running GC test p 30mg/wk and npp 60mg/wk. She was running GC var until 1 month ago when I won a contest from another sponsor for some var. Just placed an order for some clen for her to finish off her prep. Looking great. Thanks to Idog and GC.Resized_20211016_182324.jpgPolish_20211018_134952225.jpgPolish_20211018_135045403.jpgPolish_20211018_134926589.jpg

Looking Perfect..
Great Work..even better as an inspiration...

Absolutely amazing. I’m sure you feel better about getting her the new vehicle now eh? Lol

all kidding aside bro your wife looks incredible. I wish her luck in her future competitions and I hope you are able to achieve your goals as well. Using your wife as motivation.

she’s sexy AF bruh

Absolutely amazing. I’m sure you feel better about getting her the new vehicle now eh? Lol

all kidding aside bro your wife looks incredible. I wish her luck in her future competitions and I hope you are able to achieve your goals as well. Using your wife as motivation.

she’s sexy AF bruh
No...no I don't feel better about the car lol.

5 medals out of 6 classes. Not a bad first show. Only bad thing that came out of it was a guy on IG messaging her asking her to change her religion. Mother Fucker once you're in the Gear Church there's no leaving.

Big thanks to GC and ldog for welcoming us to the family. She ran GC almost exclusively unless something was out. 3-4 month lean growing stage followed by a cut to get ready for the 2nd weekend in May. Polish_20211115_070258574.jpg

Your very welcome. Glad to have you on the team.

5 medals out of 6 classes. Not a bad first show. Only bad thing that came out of it was a guy on IG messaging her asking her to change her religion. Mother Fucker once you're in the Gear Church there's no leaving.

Big thanks to GC and ldog for welcoming us to the family. She ran GC almost exclusively unless something was out. 3-4 month lean growing stage followed by a cut to get ready for the 2nd weekend in May. View attachment 67172

Big thanks to GC and ldog for welcoming us to the family. She ran GC almost exclusively unless something was out. 3-4 month lean growing stage followed by a cut to get ready for the 2nd weekend in May. View attachment 67172

Hell Yeah!!! :twothumbs:

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Max

Congrats! She should be super proud. That was a hell of a transformation

Sorry for reviving a old post but how are things going with the wife? Also I was wondering did she do mwf injection 10mg of test p and 20mg npp per injection?

Back