• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orange Top TD

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Iron Lion has never let me down not to mention this sale is a great time to buy so I reupped 1,500 iu.

Attachments

• CE6C91BD-7522-48A3-B27C-90D173F13854.jpeg
    CE6C91BD-7522-48A3-B27C-90D173F13854.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 94
Iron Lion has never let me down not to mention this sale is a great time to buy so I reupped 1,500 iu.

Nice! Always have your own mini fridge!

Max

That's a few weeks worth....nice haul

If I had that much I would probably go off the deep end banging out 15iu each day to see what would happen :)

Joint aches and pains is what happens to me when I take too much. Anything over 7 for me I swell up like a water balloon.

Joint aches and pains is what happens to me when I take too much. Anything over 7 for me I swell up like a water balloon.

Yeah and the numbness in the hands and feet gets bad for me at just 5iu a day

I had to stop doing long term runs with HGH, I started finally getting bad arthritis in my fingers, particularly my thumbs.

Brand doesn't matter, but Im old. With that being said and done I still can do 2-3 month runs

And of course OrangeTops are one of my favorite versions out there. I have dozens of clients using these daily and everyone loves them.

I had to stop doing long term runs with HGH, I started finally getting bad arthritis in my fingers, particularly my thumbs.

Brand doesn't matter, but Im old. With that being said and done I still can do 2-3 month runs

And of course OrangeTops are one of my favorite versions out there. I have dozens of clients using these daily and everyone loves them.

I didn't realize there were any benefit to doing short runs..... I thought it took several months before it really even started to shine its best results.....Shit, now I'm really confused

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't realize there were any benefit to doing short runs..... I thought it took several months before it really even started to shine its best results.....Shit, now I'm really confused

That's not true, it starts working the first day you take it. Plenty of benefits for 2 month runs

Hmm, Ok.
I am actually going to have lab work done tomorrow, and should have results by middle of next week. I've been running 2iu/day for several weeks now. I've got my baseline labs to compare so we shall see. I do expect positive results, and I will post them in the "Iron Lion wants your reviews" thread.

Yes indeed.... and if the results are as I expect I will be taking advantage of the current sale they have before it expires....which I think is coming soon! You can never have too much of a good thing!

Back