• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The richest of all

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Elon Musk became the world's richest person with $222 billion net worth. To celebrate this he tweeted a second-place medal at Bezos (the founder of Amazon) who came second with a net worth of $191.6 billion.
Have you heard anything about the third-place winner? I can't find any decent information.

That's some pretty big flip flopping:
https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

Having said that...Bezos' divorce may have given him a pretty good hit. Supposedly him and Gates may have had to pay a little extra to keep the ex wives quiet.

How did Musk go up 75B? That's like 50% more than the list above had him at. I know he ain't selling that many Teslas.

There are 329.5 million people in America.
This cocksucker could give every American 1 million dollars and STILL be the richest man. It is fucking SICKENING. But oh yeah, he’s trying to make the world a better place? He could literally end poverty in America. I think people fail to understand just how much money these people have. It’s an unimaginable number.

339 million times 1 million is 339 trillion
He can make 339 people millionaires, but I see the point you’re making.

Last edited:
339 million times 1 million is 339 trillion
He can make 339 people millionaires, but I see the point you’re making.

Fuck me. How the Hell did I get that math going through my head? I think I must’ve had a stroke. Thanks for that lol

Lol you guys! Yeah I don't think Musk ought to be at the top as he seems to be a total prig and Bezos is nearly as priggish.

He can make 220,000 people millionaires if he wants to live in a cardboard box.

I think his worth jumps with every successful launch. The value of being the only real guy to trust with your billion dollar satellite makes SpaceX a bankable company.

Raised up with the crypto lol

That's some pretty big flip flopping:
https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

Having said that...Bezos' divorce may have given him a pretty good hit. Supposedly him and Gates may have had to pay a little extra to keep the ex wives quiet.

How did Musk go up 75B? That's like 50% more than the list above had him at. I know he ain't selling that many Teslas.

Even if we imagine it possible. Bro, do you understand how it will affect the economy if you give each person $ 1 million?

There are 329.5 million people in America.
This cocksucker could give every American 1 million dollars and STILL be the richest man. It is fucking SICKENING. But oh yeah, he’s trying to make the world a better place? He could literally end poverty in America. I think people fail to understand just how much money these people have. It’s an unimaginable number.

Back