• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joe Rogan Slams Google: ‘You Guys Are Hiding Information’

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Podcast host Joe Rogan revealed in an interview that he has stopped using Google to gather information, asserting, “You guys are hiding information.”

In an interview, Rogan was discussing the media outlets that had denigrated him for using the substance Ivermectin to combat the coronavirus he had contracted. He asked journalist Alex Berenson, “What is the source of all this? What’s the epicenter of bulls***? … Specifically in my case, where they’re saying, ‘horse dewormer.’ Like why? Who’s doing that?”

“So there are pollsters out there who are looking at focus groups,” Berenson began. He continued by opining, “So when they’re talking about ‘horse dewormer,’ there’s somebody out there who’s spending a couple million dollars a month or whatever it is to make sure, that if, oh, this is not for humans, it’s for animals. They are testing all that language, and that is one reason why it sounds so similar.”

“It’s one of the reasons I stopped using Google to search things, too,” Rogan replied. “They’re doing something to curate information. Look, if I wanted to find specific cases about people who died from vaccine-related injuries, I had to go to Duck Duck Go. I wasn’t finding them on Google. And I’m like, ‘Okay, this is crazy.’ Like, you guys are hiding information. I’m looking for very specific people and very specific cases, and I’m getting CDC websites, and I’m getting articles on the disinformation attached to vaccines, and vaccines being safe and effective, which for the most part they are, just like peanuts are safe and effective for the most part.”

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-rogan-slams-google-you-guys-are-hiding-information?

hes right, they are spreading misinformation telling people its a horse dewormer, so people may take an actual horse dewormer because CNN reports thats what Joe took and he says it worked, and also some people may not trust it if their doctor prescribes it. you cant get truth from MSM

hes right, they are spreading misinformation telling people its a horse dewormer, so people may take an actual horse dewormer because CNN reports thats what Joe took and he says it worked, and also some people may not trust it if their doctor prescribes it. you cant get truth from MSM

All of CNN is misinformation on some level.

Thing is we all know this and so does the government. Should tell everyone this whole thing is BS.

Worked for G00Gl3 for a year in IT Security, biggest libturd, lying, woke, douche-bag company there is... (We knew it was temporary as they were selling off the technology we had).
So glad they sold off our division.

Everyone should stop using Google but it won't help much considering Android powers half of everyone's phones smh

Back