• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fully Vaxxed Colin Powell Dies of Coof Complications

Fox News is saying this is exactly why everyone needs a booster shot. LOL!

I no longer watch or even trust Fox New, they still are not as bad as MSM tho.

giphy.gif

Any vote cast against Trump is a vote well cast!
Dunno of it relates to ur article because that site is rubbish.

IML Gear Cream!
This new administration has failed at every turn, very ignorant statement. You’re lucky anyone here gives you the benefit of the doubt.

What does that even mean?
The benefit of WHAT doubt?
Splain Lucy.

This is more proof that the vaccine doesn't even work smh they need to quit pushing this flu shot immune booster shot nonsense and create a real vaccine why are we playing around with these obviously flawed immune booster shots?

Someone help me I can never understand what's going on anymore 🙃 lol

So a fully vaccinated Colin powel was fighting cancer. Therefore he had an extremely compromised immune system. Got Covid and died. He died of cancer and Covid was just to much for his cancer to handle. Of course the MSM days nothing about his cancer, he absolutely died of Covid because cancer doesn’t meet the narrative.

Last edited:
What does that even mean?
The benefit of WHAT doubt?
Splain Lucy.

Only libtard with some brains/guts is Kilsong. He may have TDS, but he knows and admits Biden is a useless, clueless retard destroying the country.

He said this recently, you've got some people around here fooled but I know it’s all bullshit. You voted for this and you’re fine with it. To be so accepting of the demise of your country is the lowest of the low.

Afraid Kilsong is wrong on this (Any vote is better) as the country has taken a terrible turn for the worse.
From best economy in 50 years, to worst ever. Doesnt seem like a good plan no matter how much you like/hate him/her.
Bite off nose to spite face.

Things take time and are changing, people all over the globe are tiring of the commi3 globalists and fighting back, its just begun...

I heard nothing about cancer this is why the media are all liars its just ridiculous to accept the way things are being done smh

He said this recently, you've got some people around here fooled but I know it’s all bullshit. You voted for this and you’re fine with it. To be so accepting of the demise of your country is the lowest of the low.

Umm... If I were fine with it why would I not just SAY that then?
I argue with u bafoons DAILY.
Once again, you make little to no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard nothing about cancer this is why the media are all liars its just ridiculous to accept the way things are being done smh

Sooooo you're saying it was the vaccine that ended his life?

- - - Updated - - -

When you’re battling cancer with chemo therapy your immune system is null and void…. Introduce experimental gene therapy and the outcome might not be so bright. Most oncologists will refuse their patients the vaccine because of that reason.

he probably did die of the vaccine although his time was near regardless.

Get Shredded!

- - - Updated - - -

Your posts DO say that, believe it or not us meatheads CAN read.

OK. You win.
Feel better now?

It’s not about me, I’ll be happy when America wins, which unfortunately doesn’t have a chance of happening for at least 3 and a half years. At what point do we break??

It’s not about me, I’ll be happy when America wins, which unfortunately doesn’t have a chance of happening for at least 3 and a half years. At what point do we break??

Oh wow. I thought all of you QAnon nuts still belive Idiot is come back.
Good to see at least ONE of u isn't a TOTAL idiot

Kilsong for President!!

Lets just get this walking-dead Zombie out of office please??

I accept!
Gonna show you all a thing or two about this made up gay agenda.
First thing.. No dual sex bathrooms FOR ANY FUCKEN AGE.
if ur drivers license says ur a guy then you pee in the men's room.Dont give a fuck how you FEEL.
If u FEEL that strongly about it head on over to the dmv.
Next item would be being able to SUE a bakery cuz they refuse to make ur gay wedding cake.
Yeah.. It sucks..and so does the owner of the store.
Fuck em.. Don't shop there.
But u AIN'T TAKING HIM TO COURT OVER IT EITHER.
I could go on and on...

I accept!
Gonna show you all a thing or two about this made up gay agenda.
First thing.. No dual sex bathrooms FOR ANY FUCKEN AGE.
if ur drivers license says ur a guy then you pee in the men's room.Dont give a fuck how you FEEL.
If u FEEL that strongly about it head on over to the dmv.
Next item would be being able to SUE a bakery cuz they refuse to make ur gay wedding cake.
Yeah.. It sucks..and so does the owner of the store.
Fuck em.. Don't shop there.
But u AIN'T TAKING HIM TO COURT OVER IT EITHER.
I could go on and on...

Bullshit, if that were true then you wouldn’t support the party that is making those things a reality.

Back