• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fully Vaxxed Colin Powell Dies of Coof Complications

IML Gear Cream!
Well no.. These issues weren't as pressing as voting against Idiot.

Well no.. These issues weren't as pressing as voting against Idiot.

You can verbally oppose stupidity all you like, if you support the agenda makers, you support the agenda. You continually push in our face that we are violent haters in the name of orange man... pull your head out of your ass and see where the country is heading on the shoulders of haters that you chose for no other reason than the hate of a man.

Most "trumpies" or whatever the fuck you label more republican leaning humans these days don't support the man, we support the party that supports America.

But the Republicans do NOT support America.. They support HIM.

Umm... If I were fine with it why would I not just SAY that then?
I argue with u bafoons DAILY.
Once again, you make little to no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooooo you're saying it was the vaccine that ended his life?

Well it sure as hell didn’t save it!! That’s what a good vaccine does. You know like polio, measles and small pox. You take it, you live. You don’t take it and you will probably be dead. Vaccines that don’t eliminate risk is nothing more than a snake oil. Deaths still happening at a high rate compared to Japan who doesn’t have our vaccine numbers.

I used to like Colin Powell, I thought he had integrity, till he pushed the CIA BS about WMDs and helped get us involved in these middle east wars

I used to like Colin Powell, I thought he had integrity, till he pushed the CIA BS about WMDs and helped get us involved in these middle east wars

He pushed it cuz the REPUBLICAN president at the time said to.

Kilsong I appreciate that you come in here daily and give people a good sparring partner, but my problem with people like you is that you want the rest of the country to be all excepting of your (not you personally) alternative lifestyle or thoughts, weather it trans, gay, anti trump, or whatever the liberals believe in this week but "you'se" don't except one point of view from the other side. it's like if I don't like what dave chapelle says on a netflix video I choose not to watch it, if people like you don't like what Dave has to say than you don't want anyone be able to watch it. you get all butt hurt. you can't be the moral judges when you are living a lifestyle that is only .0005 of the population. I made that number up, I don't know or care what the actual number is. you can't force your opinions on other people, it just won't work, like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it....:coffee:

You are wrong because you interchange trump <==> republican pretty much regularly. However, like or dislike the guy he has become the face of the republican party for the time being. Did shit for the good of America and stopped bowing to foreign (and domestic) influence to get his dick rubbed.

Get over it and quit whining about how much you hate trump and hating him so much that you gave up what you claim you believed in simply to help vote him out.

Get Shredded!
do you think a man should ever be accountable for their own actions, politics aside, I mean is it possible to say no? or do you have to give up you integrity because a politician is a republican or democrat like that makes a difference in your life or how you should view facts

3 in 4 Republicans Want Trump to Run for President in 2024
3 in 4 republicans enjoyed low gas prices, the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, a tough stance on the southern boarder and an American first attitude, not the shit your demented president is offering. You may not like trump the man but don't act like a suburban white housewife who's feels are hurt because he mean tweeted...:coffee:

Kilsong I appreciate that you come in here daily and give people a good sparring partner, but my problem with people like you is that you want the rest of the country to be all excepting of your (not you personally) alternative lifestyle or thoughts, weather it trans, gay, anti trump, or whatever the liberals believe in this week but "you'se" don't except one point of view from the other side. it's like if I don't like what dave chapelle says on a netflix video I choose not to watch it, if people like you don't like what Dave has to say than you don't want anyone be able to watch it. you get all butt hurt. you can't be the moral judges when you are living a lifestyle that is only .0005 of the population. I made that number up, I don't know or care what the actual number is. you can't force your opinions on other people, it just won't work, like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it....:coffee:

Well.. I'm glad you DO understand that I do not feel straight people OWE gays acceptance.
Nobody owes me shit
I like guys.. It goes against some religions. I know..
It's grosses some straight guys off. I know.
All I want is to not be beat up in a dark alley cuz Im holding my (fucking beautiful) boyfriend's hand.
Yeah.. If we're meeting in a restaurant for dinner we kiss when we see eachother.. If I'm meeting him at the gym and he shows up late (because he's getting yet ANOTHER fucking pedicure) imm giving him a kiss the same way you guys kiss ur girlfriend when u see her.
I'm not rubbing it in ur face when I do it. But it's a natural thing for you to do... why not me?
Im fortunate that I'm a particularly tall and large man with veins popping out all over. You'd really have to think twice about approaching me.
I'm fortunate enough to live in a state where I can conceal carry a firearm just in case you do get violent.
I'm as normal as every last one of u.
My sexuality is the only non common denominator.

.. and I vote for the candidate... Not the party.
If the next guy in 2024 says the right things.. I'll vote for him.
I voted for Trump.
Once.

- - - Updated - - -

do you think a man should ever be accountable for their own actions, politics aside, I mean is it possible to say no? or do you have to give up you integrity because a politician is a republican or democrat like that makes a difference in your life or how you should view facts

Im not 100% sure I understand the question.

Umm... If I were fine with it why would I not just SAY that then?
I argue with u bafoons DAILY.
Once again, you make little to no sense.

So are you fine with what this administration has done or not? You dance around that question and deflect back to Trump who is no longer in office and it makes you look like an idiot. People are starting to think it's not just looking like an idiot at this point

You can verbally oppose stupidity all you like, if you support the agenda makers, you support the agenda. You continually push in our face that we are violent haters in the name of orange man... pull your head out of your ass and see where the country is heading on the shoulders of haters that you chose for no other reason than the hate of a man.

Most "trumpies" or whatever the fuck you label more republican leaning humans these days don't support the man, we support the party that supports America.

Not all Republicans support America. Just a way to keep us divided while all the greedy politicians get rich off of our backs. Two sides if the same coin minus a handful

Dance around it?
I've posted NUMEROUS times my dismay with the current administration.
Particularly with the wall.
That wall was much tighter under Trump.
There.. So far.. Is NOTHING Biden has done that I'd say is specifically "good".
I've never danced around that.

Dance around it?
I've posted NUMEROUS times my dismay with the current administration.
Particularly with the wall.
That wall was much tighter under Trump.
There.. So far.. Is NOTHING Biden has done that I'd say is specifically "good".
I've never danced around that.

So has your life improved since your vote AGAINST Trump?

What makes you so satisfied with the administration you supported with your vote if you don't think they've done anything positive for you or the country?

My life has not been impacted either way with Biden at the helm.
But it wasn't under Idiot either.
My disdain for him was just that strong.

Well.. I'm glad you DO understand that I do not feel straight people OWE gays acceptance.
Nobody owes me shit
I like guys.. It goes against some religions. I know..
It's grosses some straight guys off. I know.
All I want is to not be beat up in a dark alley cuz Im holding my (fucking beautiful) boyfriend's hand.
Yeah.. If we're meeting in a restaurant for dinner we kiss when we see eachother.. If I'm meeting him at the gym and he shows up late (because he's getting yet ANOTHER fucking pedicure) imm giving him a kiss the same way you guys kiss ur girlfriend when u see her.
I'm not rubbing it in ur face when I do it. But it's a natural thing for you to do... why not me?
Im fortunate that I'm a particularly tall and large man with veins popping out all over. You'd really have to think twice about approaching me.
I'm fortunate enough to live in a state where I can conceal carry a firearm just in case you do get violent.
I'm as normal as every last one of u.
My sexuality is the only non common denominator.

None of this bothers me personally, A few years back a gay couple got fucked up pretty bad just by holding hands in public in philly, this bothers me, I have spent more than a minute asking myself if I was present if i would have stepped up in their defense , which I keep coming back to I think I would of had to, especially if my wife was with me, she would have been in the middle of the defense also, I'm no bad ass but no way I could of witnessed that or stood on that train and let a woman get raped and done nothing. In my younger days I didn't mind catching a beating every now and then as long as it wasn't to bad but I think I'm getting a little too old for shit that now...:coffee:

3 in 4 Republicans Want Trump to Run for President in 2024
https://www.newsweek.com/3-4-republicans-want-trump-run-president-2024-poll-finds-1640600
Exactly how am I wrong?

There’s only one side pushing an American first agenda and it sure as hell isn’t the left, poor economy, poor foreign relations, arming the terrorists, leaving Americans to die in a hostile environment, poor leadership, killing babies, traumatizing children, mockery of marriage, white america is racist, racism, the list goes on. All core values of the left and all things that are holding us back. You can dance around it all you want but your bias is making you look like a fool.

Back