• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

MK-677 Side Effects

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As we know, everyone is different in the way they react to, and process compounds.

Been doing MK-677 (MA Supps - Somatozine) and WOW, this stuff hits me hard.

The lethargy is crippling, the bloat in my stomach is amazing, I mean, Goodyear blimp skin-stretching expansion.
Too bad, was looking FWD to some of the benefits it may bring. (Tendon repair possibly, GH type benefits).

Dropped it yesterday, and woke up with no lethargy now (after a week of it) and stomach is almost back down 100%.
At least it shows MA stuff is real/potent.

Only after experiencing the sides and I went and looked into Ibutamoren, and yup, these seem to be classic sides for 'some'.

Wondering if any of you here had to drop MK-677 after similar sides?

I know some folks get hit by many sides w/ gear, and some lucky folks 'not at all'.

As we know, everyone is different in the way they react to, and process compounds.

Been doing MK-677 (MA Supps - Somatozine) and WOW, this stuff hits me hard.

The lethargy is crippling, the bloat in my stomach is amazing, I mean, Goodyear blimp skin-stretching expansion.
Too bad, was looking FWD to some of the benefits it may bring. (Tendon repair possibly, GH type benefits).

Dropped it yesterday, and woke up with no lethargy now (after a week of it) and stomach is almost back down 100%.
At least it shows MA stuff is real/potent.

Only after experiencing the sides and I went and looked into Ibutamoren, and yup, these seem to be classic sides for 'some'.

Wondering if any of you here had to drop MK-677 after similar sides?

I know some folks get hit by many sides w/ gear, and some lucky folks 'not at all'.

I’ve done 2 bottles of Somatozine. I was taking aa liquid mk677 in the AM as I had taken MK677 for months. Then had to switch to taking Somatozine at night. It is strong and I had a lot of water retention, deep sleep , and then waking after 4-5hrs super hunger pangs ! I put on some big weight. It took a good 30 days and I learned to control the sides w large water intake and lowered my sodium in my diet . It was the strongest oral Mk677 I have taken as of yet. Very strong . You have to take for a while and adjust accordingly. I did get great gh results as far as size ; lethargy happens with any and all “real” mk677 but...it goes away after a while. I highly recommend Somatozine, definitely not for First timers or high sodium diet .

Max

Thx Max...

I got my yearly physical and bloods coming up in 8 weeks, so I will try Somatozine again after the new-year.
Ill try some of your advices to deal w/ the sides...

This is day 3 for me being on it same as max I have liquid from recon. Haven't seen sides yet other than my right wrist hurt at work at the end of the day I suspect it'll get worse in a wk or so with the 5ius of blue tops I'm taking. I have a screenshot of a list of things to combat the nagging wrist pain which is sodium related I think I remember right so ill dig that up later for myself, it was on here folks were comparing supps to combat it.

Im running the remaining Somatozine now. Only 1-pill (12.5 mg), before I was taking 2. Seems better for me, and less sides of course.
After a week Ive already blew up a few lbs. Gut not as bloated as before. The pumps on it are unreal.

Been taking a mid-day nap to deal with any lethargy, seems to help. So far so good on the latest dose. Even 12.5 mg is powerful...

Im running the remaining Somatozine now. Only 1-pill (12.5 mg), before I was taking 2. Seems better for me, and less sides of course.
After a week Ive already blew up a few lbs. Gut not as bloated as before. The pumps on it are unreal.

Been taking a mid-day nap to deal with any lethargy, seems to help. So far so good on the latest dose. Even 12.5 mg is powerful...
I still have some
MK 677 from McKee (sponsor who was around a bunch of months back). They had some good gear… I bought some TREN base off them and some MK and shit is strong as a MF’r. I tried the MK about 2 months ago and I tapped after a week. I might do what you guys are suggesting. I’m pretty sure each pill they gave me is 20mg tho… which explains why it was so much money.

Anyone see more side effects if they were already running HGH and then adding MK 677?

I tried em both at the same time... The MK just made me to lethargic and constant hunger pains. I continued to run MK with a small dose of GH for several months...MK just isnt for me.. I was optimistic that it would be "like "HGH but in reality not even close..., Id save my $$ for 191AA

I tried em both at the same time... The MK just made me to lethargic and constant hunger pains. I continued to run MK with a small dose of GH for several months...MK just isnt for me.. I was optimistic that it would be "like "HGH but in reality not even close..., Id save my $$ for 191AA
K thanks… I’m running HgH at 4iU now and was going to up it to 6IU and I would have thought adding MK would have helped the HgH in a big way. But looks like in your case it didn’t. I’m trying to run less without sides. That’s my new goal

K thanks… I’m running HgH at 4iU now and was going to up it to 6IU and I would have thought adding MK would have helped the HgH in a big way. But looks like in your case it didn’t. I’m trying to run less without sides. That’s my new goal
Stick with the tried and true ;)

Back